• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everytime Dark speaks, my IQ drops by about 50 points. Now I gotta go watch "At Doot's Gate" to get it back.

Christian Higdon said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
Everytime Dark speaks, my IQ drops by about 50 points. Now I gotta go watch "At Doot's Gate" to get it back.
At Doot's Gate is even deader than Doge.
No, that would be your lame excuses.
Fite me, boi.
Ok!

I wrap my tentacles around Christian and hurl him over my head and into bloodred beyond-tier spikes while millions of beyond-tier Battlecruisers (Starcraft II) fire into his face.

My recent Titan Fort Max purchase would like to have a word.

Bredakars and I decide to fight with Christian against Dark.

You're screwed boi.

TheDarkSide857 said:
Christian Higdon said:
Kekekek
Hetteh
I use Hette-Wait, he died already? Okay.
Sooooo that means that me and my fleet destroy you? Sweet.
Nah. I'm unkillable in fiction. You may be able to do so in reality, but i have roasting powers beyond that of your fires in here.

Christian Higdon said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Christian Higdon said:
Kekekek
Hetteh
I use Hette-Wait, he died already? Okay.
Sooooo that means that me and my fleet destroy you? Sweet.
Nah. I'm unkillable in fiction. You may be able to do so in reality, but i have roasting powers beyond that of your fires in here.
Pfffft. Your roasts are simple winter breezes to me.

Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
My recent Titan Fort Max purchase would like to have a word.
Ha. Your Fort Max just fell into my trap.
S-l300
S-l300 (1)
61MpMPa3i5L. SL1019
Scorponok is absolutely tiny by comparison.
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/joke-battles/images/2/21/****.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/180?cb=20180901230609
Well, it's time to **** everyone up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back