• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Is this a composite Kirito?

If so I think he has this. With abilities like the hypersence it would be hard for Deathstroke to land a blow. Especially sense Deathstrokes fastest attacks are bullet speed which Kirito has shown to casually deflect bullets in GGO. Not to mention Kiritos holy excalibur sword could easily decapitate him sense it can cut down all trees and steel which would mean he could destroy the world tree which is dozens of miles big via scaling.

Is that scenario allow kirito to fuse all his ability in SAO, ALO, and GGO? If yes that means kirito could using his sword skill, fly, magic, and bullet. It will be very hard to deathstroke if kirito go all out with all his weapon and his ability.

Kirito has never done anything like that ever.

Assuming both are in-character, Kirito is going to charge Deathstroke and try to beat him into submission, which Deathstroke will return by splattering Kirito with his staff, and nothing in Kirito's ranged arsenal could break DS's armor anyway.

^I think it possible because deathstroke armor durability is building level, that means kirito with buildeng level attack potency could break it. For close range battle, I think kirito is better than deathstroke. But I think deathstroke intelligence is superior than kirito, so maybe he can win via this factor.

Deathstroke's armor is Large Building level, which means Kirito's Building level attacks won't be able to break through it.

He can harm deathstroke armor via attack quantity with building level attack potency, I will say that kirito cannot harm deathstroke armor if his armor durability at least city level. However, I dont think deathstroke will allow his armor damaged easily by kirito attack.

But yes, if we assume that kirito could only use one of his version (either SAO, ALO, or GGO) deathstroke will win.

Doesn't change the fact that nothing in Kirito's arsenal is strong enough to break Deathstrokes' armor and before you bring up his "lightsaber", his Photon Sword has never done anything close to what a real deal Lightsaber can do and struggles with far less (Death Gun's armor)

@Bruce, he could simply just use a purple Lightsaber + Excalibur combo, then go in with Arms Blast, which would be able to break DS' weapons. DS staff may be able to break all of his other weapons, but not his Lightsaber. Also Kirito ca damage DS over time with certain combos and elemental attacks. DS can't really use his staff to harm Kirito when it's already broken by the Lightsaber as well. ;)

Plus, any projectile DS would use would be insta swatted via Kirito's Spell Blast ability.

The way I see it, Kirito would close the distance w/ Vorpal Strike, then clash with DS for a little while. When he realizes the Elucidator and Dark Repulsor's not damaging his armor, or when they break by DS' staff, he'll switch to the Lightsaber + Excalibur combo. With the combos of his Sword Skills, OuSS, and OSS, he'll eventually chip away at his armor enough to get a weak point to strike.

DS is certainly smarter and more crafty, yes, but against someone with more variety, like a composite Kirito, he would simply be delaying the inevitable.

Deathstroke is much more skilled than Kirito and can kill him in one hit. I don't see Kirito winning this.

@Xmark Why do people think that Arms Blast can break any weapon? He has to actually know the weapon's weak point for it to work, and he also needs the AP necessary to do it. Deathstroke's staff is not only a weapon he has never seen before, but it's a MCB level weapon. It's not breaking.

Deathstroke can break his lightsaber by breaking the hilt. Vorpal Strike does not close distance. Last time i checked, Kirito's lightsaber does not ignore durability, unlike the real thing.

What makes you think that Excalibur can take a hit from that staff?

Xmark12 said:
DS can't really use his staff to harm Kirito when it's already broken by the Lightsaber as well. ;)
DS is certainly smarter and more crafty, yes, but against someone with more variety, like a composite Kirito, he would simply be delaying the inevitable.
That lightsaber doesn't ignore durability since it struggles to cut through regular mooks and took time to cut Death Gun in half. And it was also resisted by DG's rapier-type sword that way logically comparable to Kirito's SAO weapons

Deathstroke has way more weapons and variety than Kirito -_-

Arms Blast doesn't change a thing. Even if Kirito knows any weak point in the staff, the staff is so far ahead of any of Kazuto's weapons that if the strongest point in Kirito's best weapon hits the weakest point of DS' staff, Kirito's weapons will break, or take far more damage than the Staff.

BruceTheBatman said:
That lightsaber doesn't ignore durability since it struggles to cut through regular mooks and took time to cut Death Gun in half. And it was also resisted by DG's rapier-type sword that way logically comparable to Kirito's SAO weapons
There was no mention of Kirito's lightsaber taking time to cut something. If anything, it cut through pretty much anything Kirito hit immediately. The only thing that stopped it was Death Gun's estoc which is starship-grade metal, which is not remotely comparable to a metal sword or a crystal dragon excrement sword from SAO.

QUOTES:

Just when I stepped out at a speed as if I wanted to break through the virtual ground, I lunged forward without wasting any of the speed at all. In the world of SAO, it's called a «Vorpal Strike» a critical hit as it lunged into the enemy's chest. The jet engine-like buzzing rang as the blade of light pierced through the enemy's body easily. It felt that the burst of energy that couldn't be vented anywhere else imploded inside the enemy. (Vol.5 Ch.6)

+ + +

The jet engine-like sound effect of metal even reached Sinon's ears while she was on the hill. The sharp end that had a sure-kill ability was sucked in by the mantle.

The power of Kirito's one-handed thrust merely left a burnt smell in the air and went by Death Gun. (Vol.6 Ch.14)

+ + +

Only a part of Death Gun's Estoc was burned, and there was no other damage. It could actually block the energy blade that had overwhelming power. Why—why is there such a thing?

"…Ku, ku. This guy's, material, is the, highest grade, metal, that could be, obtained, in, this game. I heard, that, it's a galactic, warship, armor plate. Ku ku, ku…" (Vol.6 Ch.14)

+ + +

The energy blade sliced deep into Death Gun's right shoulder and then sliced in diagonally before leaving from his left abdomen. At this moment, the «black handgun» that was in his gun pouch was sliced in half by the lightsaber, and after giving off a bright orange flash, it exploded. (Vol.6 Ch.14)

+ + +

Anyways, Deathstrokes staff can surely one-shot Kirito, lightsaber or no. The only thing I can see Kirito can exploit is that it looks like the staff shoots like a gun and that the staff itself has no durability feats I can see (or at least, one that is comparable to metals used for building space warships). If anyone can shed light on that, I'd like to thank you in advance.

This would mean that Kirito can dodge the staff laser and would most probably be able to cut it. Any other weapon he has sans Godkiller (which would make it a stomp so ignore it) is Small Building level.

Anyway, weaponry analysis aside, Deathstroke has the tactical and experience advantage while Kirito has the variety and the higher AP (sans staff).

Going by in-character way of fighting, Deathstroke is likely to test the waters by shooting guns from afar, which Kirito will weave through. DS I think, would likely answer with going sword combat as well, which, going by DS' profile is not going to be in his favor due to the large strength gap.

Then there's Excalibur, which going by the interview with Kawahara Reki, raises his stats enough to overcome Yuuki's reflexes, Kirito's elemental sword skills and Starburst Stream which amps his already high attack to the point of killing off a boss with 3/4 health in 16 hits when his regular attack was only doing noticable but minute damage.

Anyways, Kirito for now 5.5/10 if only for variety.

waaaaaait why not composite DS then :p would be fun with the godkiller

anyways,idk i might be leaning towards DS due to being clearly smarter and arguably more skilled in fighting,because of much more experience and regularly going up against opponents much faster and much stronger than kirito all the while keeping up with them and also beating them a lot of times.

Kirito's stats are nearly the same for all versions of him (except Alicization War arc, which is not listed here yet), with only speed being a minor difference.

Composite Kirito means he has all the powers and equipment from all 3 listed versions.

Necro time!

CURRENT composite Kirito is a Stellar level being who shook the universe with his attacks, so we should probably leave that stomp out of it.

Of the time of writing, which would include everything before late Alicization, Kirito might still win because he has a sword that makes him go extremely faster than a bullet, has another that can cut through almost anything, is stronger than most people, could use darkness/illusion magic to fork with Deathstroke, and would laugh at all his ranged attacks. I'm going for Kirito.

Back