• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Death's beloved kid VS Death incarnate

Inconclusive?

Yogiri can't say "Die" because of type 8 reliant on 1-B.

But I don't see a way the doctor can get past "Muh Fate"

So, inconclusive for those reasons.

SCP-049 has no organs and I do not think Yogiri can survive his lethal touch, also he can hold down yogiri and "cure" him of the pestilence via surgery

I don't see deathhax working here. Chances are, the guy leads with it, fails, and gets jumped and touched.

How potent is fatehax, and how fast does he activate it?

I see.

This would be inconclusive, then.

you mean incapacitate him by damaging his limbs, also the enviroment is not mentioned so if it is in the dark hallways of Heavy Containment or the pitch black corridors of Light Containment, The Doctor has an immediate advantage due to his dark coloring

Also any skin contact means instant death, also I forgot to say this, Togiri has no protection, if 049 could kill heavily armed soldiers equivilent to US Special Forces, he has not problem killing a young man with a slap, also headbutts are *FATAL* so if Yogiri manages to tackle 049, either he impales himself on 049's mask or 049 can headbutt him.

"Time: The time and date are chosen in such a fashion that all characters are at their strongest. Paradoxes like it being night for one character, while being day for another are acceptable here. If extreme advantages are generated via this regulation to one side, a balanced alternative should be discussed in the thread"

I guess it would start at night

GenericGamerName said:
Also any skin contact means instant death, also I forgot to say this, Togiri has no protection, if 049 could kill heavily armed soldiers equivilent to US Special Forces, he has not problem killing a young man with a slap, also headbutts are *FATAL* so if Yogiri manages to tackle 049, either he impales himself on 049's mask or 049 can headbutt him.
Yogiri doesnt need to touch him

He thinks and kills the limbs

YungManzi said:
Can the brothers resurrect limbs?
If they can create a creature that looks like a plague doctor that can kill anything with a single touch and is highly resistant to damage, yeah I am pretty sure they can rebuild critically damaged wounds.

GenericGamerName said:
YungManzi said:
Can the brothers resurrect limbs?
If they can create a creature that looks like a plague doctor that can kill anything with a single touch and is highly resistant to damage, yeah I am pretty sure they can rebuild critically damaged wounds.
Without feats, we cant assume they can resurrect it

Yogiri wont even get close tho, so 049 wont have the opportunity to attack him with a headbutt

Besides, Yogiri has precog so he would know about that before it happens anyway

Not sure if Yogiri can kill his limbs, or even damage him at all with ID. He's protected by Brothers Death after all

also Oblivion,

Please stop saying "Kill his Limbs" it makes no sense and it grinds my gears, you can't kill a limb,

you can chop it off, you can burn it, you can damage it so much it is rendered un-usable, but you cannot kill a limb, which is part of a living organism,

Wasn't that what was literally stated in the story?

I saw Yogiri killing senses, so I don't think killing limbs would be too nomsensical for him.

GenericGamerName said:
also Oblivion,
Please stop saying "Kill his Limbs" it makes no sense and it grinds my gears, you can't kill a limb,

you can chop it off, you can burn it, you can damage it so much it is rendered un-usable, but you cannot kill a limb, which is part of a living organism,
Uh

Yes you can, its fiction

and his attacks are conceptual, so even more reason

Uh

Yes you can, its fiction

and his attacks are conceptual, so even more reason

Does he have feats of it

He killed the senses of a guy(eyeballs, nose and ears), so he couldnt hear, nor smell nor see

Also killed an specific part of an ice prison and can also kills things thar are not even organisms, so

Back