• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATHBATTLE! Accuracy Scale [Part 5]

@Gilad, it still is head canon that make sense, I wouldn't say that Knuckle exactly used precision but considering that his tribe knows a lot about using chaos energy, I think it's easier to say he is able to nullify chaos energy to an extent.

I mean, since Super Sonic relies on the power of the chaos emeralds, powernulling them would make him weak enough to be damaged by Knux. Though it's still a headcanon so I'll be careful with it

Alright everyone, since the site is shutting down tomorrow, I've copied the current list in the description onto my computer and will bring it back once the site comes back. Before everything shuts down, I'd like some help going over the list for some fights that need to have their placement changed (For example, Thanos vs Darkseid is wrong now because IG Thanos has better attack range and hax that Godhead Darkseid doesn't resist)

As for the current season episodes, I'm still using the policy of "wait until it takes the break for full analysis," so those will be new additions once the site is back

Technically, but the way DB set it up, he's in the Marvel 616 universe. They mentioned the location being important because in neutral territory, it would be an immediate DS win. Still, DS being outside 4th World would cause problems...

Tell you what, I'll put that one on hold and run it by the community once the site's back up

Still, we need to go over the rest of the list and determine which fights need to be reranked. The ones I know off the top of my head are Carnage vs Lucy and Hulk vs Doomsday. I'm certain there are others, but I can't remember them right now

Sorvoe551 said:
Mario vs Sonic 1 (Star Mario vs Super Sonic): 3-C, MFTL+ Star Mario at best vs 2-A, Immeasurable Archie Super Sonic (this was before they banned Archie). Yeah, Sonic wins handily.

Mega Man vs Astro Boy (Super Adaptor vs Astro Boy): Had to rewatch the episode for this one to determine which Astro Boy they used. Looks like it was a mix of the manga, 1960s, and 1980s anime. While they used footage from his game and the 2009 movie, no feats from them are addressed. So that means it's 5-A MFTL Rock vs Low 5-B FTL+ Adam (80s strength and 60s speed). Looks like Mega Man wins this one, now it's Wrong, Decent

Mario vs Sonic 2 (Star Mario vs Hyper Sonic): Again, 3-C, MFTL+ Star Mario vs 2-C Immeasurable Hyper Sonic. Sonic wins. It's now Wrong, Decent.

Sephiroth vs Vergil (Sephiroth vs DMC3 Devil Trigger Vergil): Still no change, Angel Boy still too strong

Son Goku vs Superman 1 (SSJ4 Goku vs Post-Crisis Superman): Thanks to anime feats, SSJ4 Goku wipes the floor with Clark. Research is still bad though.

Ghost Rider vs Lobo (Zarathos vs Lobo): The issue of Zarathos' immortality and Penance Stare still makes this fight Iffy.

-Sora vs Pit (DDD Sora vs Three Sacred Treasures Pit): Pit's varying power makes this difficult to nail down, so it's still Iffy until Pit has a more firm power rating.

-Naruto Uzumaki vs Ichigo Kurosaki (Tailed Beast Six Paths Sage Mode Naruto vs True Bankai Merged Hollow Ichigo): Actually looking over the numbers shows that Ichigo is 20x stronger than Naruto. Even if the speed isn't quite enough for a blitz, the strength is enough for a stomp. Unfortunately, Johnny Yong Bosch still wins.

The Shredder vs Silver Samurai (Super Shredder vs SS): Thanks to Shred-Head becoming Relativistic, he now wins. It's now Right, Decent.

Ryu vs Jin Kazama (Mu no Ken Ryu vs Devil Jin): Ryu's too slow and too weak, Jin wins.

Dr. Eggman vs Dr. Wily (Basically Metal Overlord vs Super Adaptor Bass): Metal Overlord too fast, he wins.

Vegeta vs Shadow the Hedgehog (SSJ2 Vegeta vs Super Shadow): Shadow still breathes on him and wins.

Bowser vs Ganondorf (Bowser vs Ganon): Since it's just Triforce of Power Ganon, Bowser's still too fast and too strong.

Tigerzord vs Gundam Epyon (Mega Tigerzord vs Epyon): Tommy's too fast and too strong, and that's without his Zord.

Son Goku vs Superman 2 (SSB Goku vs Superman): Yeah, Go-Blue's too strong and too fast.

Carnage vs Lucy (Carnage vs EoS "Long Horn" Lucy): Thanks to Lucy now being Sub-Rel (thanks Migue), it's now accurate. Still only decent research because of how they handled Carnage.

Sasuke Uchiha vs Hiei (Six Paths Susano'o vs Jaganshi Hiei): the non-canon feat was inflated, Sasuke still wins easily.

Guts vs Nightmare (Berserker Armor Guts vs Night Terror): One poke and Guts is dead, it's still wrong, as much as I hate to admit it.

Mewtwo vs Shadow the Hedgehog (Mega Mewtwo Y vs Super Shadow): Shadow still too fast and powerful, it's still Wrong, Decent.
This was the list that was supposed to be changed because of the new rules found about transforming

I won't argue anymore about the "super form" thing, but I still tend to disagree with it.

Anyway, I'm going to suggest that Thor VS Wonder Woman actually moves into Wrong, Decent. Because the Shattered God feat got removed from her profile (and her Post-Flashpoint self isn't much faster), she's less than 2x quicker than Thor. While you can argue that the GL's feat was extremely casual, so was Thor's. Wonder Woman also holds an AP advantage, but it's negligible.

SO I would suggest that be moved to Wrong, Decent, for WW's physical advantages being extremely small, and the fact that Thor has more and better hax, likely has more combat experience, and one-shots with the God Blast.

I'd say terrible research since they claimed DMS Kakashi would get slapped by Obi-Wan, which us total bullshit, and comparing Obi-wan to Kyp isn't accurate at all because Kyp is the same guy that gives EU Luke a run for his money in a Force contest.

Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff said:
DMS kakashi most certainly does slap Obi, don't know why they think that.
No he doesn't especially where Obi has the Dc advantage and around the same in speed

Probably because they think since Obi-wan beat Anakin, (who they claim is the most powerful Force user ever), he should beat DMS Kakashi's Susano'o.

XSOULOFCINDERX said:
Probably because they think since Obi-wan beat Anakin, (who they claim is the most powerful Force user ever), he should beat DMS Kakashi's Susano'o.
And which he does

No he doesn't especially where Obi has the Dc advantage and around the same in speed

Planet Level and Mutli Conetential Obi has been debunked iirc.

Uh no it hasn't and where is this so called debunk?

I'm kinda curious about this Debunk as well. Where can I find it? Even if it's bullshit, Kamui's Intangibility makes Kakashi untouchable to Obi-wan.

Because we know he can since it's Obito's power. He just didn't use that technique during his brief power up.

Jin from Tekken has similar abilities attached to his Devil Form since other Devil Gene users have displayed those powers. He personally hasn't, but we know from context that it's possible that he could

Tipper17 said:
Planet Level and Mutli Conetential Obi has been debunked iirc. Uh no it hasn't and where is this so called debunk?
"ngl, i dont think i buy planet level obi. the yarael poof feat assumes he contained the energy when theres no proof he did and in the comic, they literally used the word defuse after his death, implying he simply defused it. even then, it took a sith lord centuries of prep time to perform a petaton feat, and i doubt yarael is above them lol "

@Phantom Falcon.

Hi! I'm new here. It's nice to meet all of you guys! I've just skim read throught his section, and since your'e all talking about DB's accuracy streak, I'd like to voice my opinion, i mean if that's okay.

NullMaster54 said:
Hi! I'm new here. It's nice to meet all of you guys! I've just skim read throught his section, and since your'e all talking about DB's accuracy streak, I'd like to voice my opinion, i mean if that's okay.
Of course. I only have been here for 4 days.

Gee Wilikers thanks. Okay how do I put this in front of a mature audience without making myslef look or sound stupid...

Raven vs. Twilight was absolute bullshit, and pony jesus should've humiliated DC's anti-christ

Back