• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATHBATTLE! Accuracy Scale [Part 5]

Wasn't Nightmare only listed as City Block level and Supersonic, here, as of Guts vs Nightmare's airing? I remember distinctly thinking that the result was iffy, and then coming back here to check and being surprised that Soul Calibur was only 8-B.

@Theuser

Yeah, I know, I was rushing to get it done. Still a sizable portion, it'll definitely change up the list placement a bit.

@Migue

They addressed mainly X era feats and limited his forms to Black Zero and Absolute Zero in their analysis, so that's why I didn't label him "Composite Zero." If they did use Zero era, it would be a different story. That reminds me, weren't you making a crt to make Zero era faster?

@Falcon

I'd say mid to low for Right, Good for Miles vs Static. Good numbers, but they still undersold Miles' strength and seemed to wank their speed to some extent.

They addressed him defeating Omega powered by the Mother Elf and Copy X, as well as the X era enemies. They also addressed some of his Zero era equipment like the Proto/Junk forms. I think it is fair game he gets all his abilities from both eras.

And yes. The CRT with the upgrades so far has been accepted by DDM. So, yeah.

They also used post gen feats/scans for Metal, so that's that if we count adreessing as being used, plus I heard they actualy only used X era, but don't renember where, maybe the Death Battle wikia page, idk, not like it changes much

Sorvoe551 said:
@Black

Yes, since the fight animation doesn't matter for research. Hulk has no means to really put Doomsday down, it's been all but proven that Doomsday is immune to being beaten to death.
But can he kill Hulk? Plus isnt there other ways Hulk can put him down?

Outside of VSBW, yes. Not here, though... Hell, 2 VSThreads featuring that MU concluded with Mob in ???% Mode winning due to Speed & Hax :v

bruh bruh bruh bruh

Sub-Rela mob is based on a different speed value for lightning. Tatsumaki should scale to Flashy Flash's relativistic feat, so she blitzes regardless

As they explained in Death Battle, that lightning isn't as fast as it's claimed to be since it isn't the return stroke.

Also, again as shown, Tornado is more experienced, has power nullification and deflection equal to Mob, can attack and defend at the same time, unlike Mob, and her power output is greater than anything Mob's shield can absorb, as proven with the broccoli. Their AP may be almost equal, but Tornado has the versatility

actually, mob is the one who can attack and defend at the same time. mob has overall more abilities, but i do agree tatsumaki's abilties are nearly as versatile and her abilities are far more offensive based, mainly dealing with deadly blows, precise attacks, and taking away her opponents powers

@Black

Yes, but it needs to be done how they explained it in DB. Hulk and Doomsday can basically swing away at each other and keep going, but once Doomsday adapts enough to overpower Hulk's healing factor and gets him to revert back to Bruce, he wins. Like how Zeus and Sentry could hit hard enough to get him to revert back. It'll take a while, but due to the power gap (Hulk at about 276 FOE and Doomsday at about 390 FOE conservatively), Doomsday will eventually win

Can you even overpower Regenerationn by brute force? Hulk again has better regen then how DB claimed, plus doesnt Hulk adapt too?

I get we go by the rules of DB, but that doesnt mean what they say its always true, they said he wasnt able to keep up with MFTL characters till WB cane in, yet thats not the case

Yeah, I realized that after I typed that, but High-End Doomsday is about 560 FOE. Also, Darkness, yes you can in the case of Hulk's anger due to how the brain works. Sure, you may not destroy his body, but he can't keep putting out the chemicals needed and he won't be mad anymore. See Zeus and Sentry again

You honestly trust their brain anger thing....nowhere in comics was implied he needs regen to keep anger, when was ever a thing Hulk couldnt keep getting angrier cuz of the chemicals in the brain

Sentry from what i remember used his aura to calm Hulk, nothing of brute strength to bypass regen, Zeus used lightning i think too, even if he used brute strength, the guy is like what 2-C here, Doomsday is not even close to that

So this thread has been quiet for a few days, so I'm jumping back in to bring up some points I found.

Hulk vs Doomsday: I found a calculation for Doomsday that puts him around 6.9 KiloFOE (bottom comment here ). While that's still nothing compared to what Hulk can do, it's better than 560. However, Doomsday is way faster than Hulk, has his poison bones, way better regen, and huge resistances to being beaten down. Given the brain theory they proposed, I think it would take a while, but Doomsday should eventually win.

Naruto vs Ichigo: God-Tier Naruto characters were bumped back up to FTL again recently. Since we're doing strongest forms now as a rule, that should mean that Naruto's speed and hax should let him win.

I heard God Tier Bleach characters were getting upgraded to FTL, too. Granted a lower FTL than them. So... Would it still hold up?

Migue79 said:
I heard God Tier Bleach characters were getting upgraded to FTL, too. Granted a lower FTL than them. So... Would it still hold up?
Umm...

@Migue

First off, awesome job on the Lucy calc, dude! While DMUA accepted the low-end Sub-Rel, it's still a great upgrade.

Also, if Naruto is still faster and his Sage Mode senses lets him further react faster, it should still let him win. Granted, it'll take a while, but he should be able to do it

Thanks, man. Technically, it could be higher considering that WPS should be fine to use in the context of the feat. But oh well. If said method's not accepted, then I guess I can't question it.

Granted, Ichigo could scale above said feat significantly. It was calced to be... 1.3c btw. Slower than Naruto's 2.6c I think? If Naruto's hax is proficient enough I guess it changes nothing and Naruto still wins.

Yeah, the Masculine light beam discussion just happened recently, though since Renji is a high-tier, some comparable high tiers might scale as well

Back