• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATHBATTLE! Accuracy Scale [Part 4]

Speaking of Eggman vs Wily Scratch and Grounder getting a possibly 4-A was approved (but not added yet) meaning now they one shot, Speed is still a problem

Scratch and Grounder were only added to the battle as a joke I'm pretty sure. Honestly, an Eggman vs Wily 2 would be amazing if only to see an army fight with modern Death Battle animation. Maybe even just another army fight outright. Sure, Goomba vs Waddle Dee was pretty good, but I need more.

I have a question. It's for Metal Sonic vs. Zero.

Are we assuming Composite Zero (from his X & Zero eras)? Or are we only assuming X era Zero?

I wouldn't consider an upgrade with the word "possibly" to be proof of one-shotting (the AP page says it is indeterminable to know if the AP is genuine if "possibly" is included/there's an equal chance of that power being true as well as false).

Meaning the dura negating guys would also have to go against them, making It even less likely for them all to beat Metal

Plus the speed gap between them it's not that large, it's like us and F1 cars, they are fast, sure, but we can still see them and their actions, meaning Metal is not a statue to them, far from it, and he has ways to beat the speed gab

I think only x era was usedMigue79 said:
I have a question. It's for Metal Sonic vs. Zero.
Are we assuming Composite Zero (from his X & Zero eras)? Or are we only assuming X era Zero?
I think only X era was used

Unoriginal Memes said:
I wouldn't consider an upgrade with the word "possibly" to be proof of one-shotting (the AP page says it is indeterminable to know if the AP is genuine if "possibly" is included/there's an equal chance of that power being true as well as false).
I think they were getting regular high 4-C as well, but idk

Theuser789 said:
I think only X era was used
Aww... I see...

Looks like the upgrade I have in store for him won't really count towards our evaluation, then. T_T

The Zero era was mentioned in the sidebar but it's unclear if it was actually used.

Not like it should change its validity either way though.

Should be vastly superior to 250c. With the many parts he gets from X5-X8, he could be MFTL+. But that's something I plan to revise in the future.

Oh, wait. I just re-watched his analysis from the episode and they brought up him defeating Copy X & Omega as one of his feats. This means that they did use Composite Zero (who at the moment scales to 224,000c).

So my possible upgrade might have an effect in our analysis kek

Migue79: What would a Zero revision change though? I'm curious. He already won handily with the battle and with the stats they had the time the battle was made.

He'll just be much faster and haxier I guess...

I plan to give him and the other X/Zero era Mega Men speed upgrades and some hax upgrades considering not all of their Chip upgrades are not adressed, as well as some ablilities Cyber Elves don't have.

And if it wasn't calced yet, I am also going to calc the multiplier of Rock's Double Gear system whenever I can to see if I can give him upgrades, too.

It's going to be interesting stuff to say the least.

Ehhhhhhhh...... You'll see when the time comes.

I'm honestly more concerned about nailing the context components of the feats because they're imperative to getting accepted in the first place (especially for the Zero series considering how plot heavy it is). That and I want to find other feats to calc & shit.

Okay, so I've been out for a while, I'll try and catch up with what has been said:

Sephiroth vs Vergil: While yes, DMC4 was out before the DB was released, the Vergil campaign acts as a prequel to the manga before DMC3. Therefore, Vergil would still be 7-A since DMC5 wasn't out yet. While you technically can fight DMC4 Dante, who is 3-A, in that campaign, the fight isn't canon and it's similar to how 7-A Nero "beat" Dante in their fight: he ultimately did nothing and Dante isn't trying at all. So Sephiroth still hits way harder, is way faster, and has much more hax. So the fight is still Right, Decent.

Master Chief vs Doomguy: This is "at the time" because Doom 2016 and Halo 4 weren't out yet, it was Halo 3 MC and Original DG (Doom 3 excluded) with full arsenals for both. While DG can run faster, Chief can react as fast as him, his shields can take a BFG blast, his Bubble Shield can take anything DG has, and he's a much more tactical fighter. I think it would be dragged out, but it should still be right given the circumstances.

Roronoa Zoro vs Erza Scarlet: Again, it was "at the time" because Fairy Tail didn't have Deus Sama happen yet and One Piece was in the middle of Whole Cake. Because of that, both are MHS+ and have similar stamina. Erza does hit 6 times harder currently (2.02 Gigatons vs 383 Megatons), but I believe Zoro's Precog, Armament Haki ignoring durability, better training, and Zoro possibly getting upgraded to High 7-A (here ), I believe Zoro would have a difficult time, but would ultimately win.

@Puas: While I fully acknowledge that by our standards The Meta would ultimately win, considering the DB had several key Rooster Teeth members making the episode, the fact that no actual math was done, and the reason they gave for victory was "Carolina and Church are better friends, that's why," it made the episode basically Word of God and therefore gets the 0 spot.

I'll do a full breakdown of Eggman vs Wily later

Let's take a look at Eggman vs Wily:

"Metal is a thousand times stronger than any character here, only a select few have the hax to put him down, most of them would do nothing."

According to all the info I can find, it's 3.736 ninatons for Metal (Sonic Generations came out two months beforehand) and 35.699 zettatons for Bass and the Robot Masters. The power difference is almost 105,000x, so yeah, Metal is way more powerful. However, due to the rest of Eggman's forces having no chance against any of the RMs, it'll be Metal vs the Robot Masters and Yellow Devil. Of the ones they put in, Bass and Metal Man have the best chance of putting down Metal Sonic, since Metal Man can cut through most anything and Bass has a massive amount of hax.

"The speed gap is only 30 times, and Metal can decrease that with V Maximum Overdrive by 4 times, plus that with speed shows."

Pretty much, 9.02 c for Metal vs 250 c for Bass & others, so it's a 27.7x difference. 4x multiplier makes it a 6.93x difference. But since V. Maximum stuns him after use, I doubt he's going to use it often. Even if he does, 6.93 is ridiculously close to the 7.5x needed for a speed blitz, so it's unlikely any of his attacks are landing.

"This is not robot masters vs Metal, but a army battle, meaning that they would have to fight versus the hundreds od ships from the Egg Fleet...making the very few robot masters that could actualy hax him be very unlikely to fight him."

While I can't find the page for them anymore, last I remember, most of the Egg Fleet ships were 6-B at best, so they're one shot by the Robot Masters, so they're scrap in minutes.

"Since the Egg Fleet was used it would mean Eggman and Metal would be on Final Fortress..."

DB is structured so that location is neutral ground, so the Final Fortress argument is irrelevant. By the same logic, Eggman would have to go through Wily Castle since Yellow Devil is used and he only ever shows up there, letting Wily analyze their forces and having the RMs focus Metal.

"Since the likelyhood of Metal fighting against a Robot Master who could hax him is low, he would fight someone like Woodman who can't hax him, making him know to just use Chaos Control."

While most of the ones they used don't have profiles, we know Metal Man and Bass are there, who both resist time stop and have the hax to put Metal down.

"Furthermore Scratch and Grounder also would need the dura negating guys as well."

They were joke characters, but even if they were taken seriously, Bass has the hax to beat them easily.

Final Fortress is the main flagship of the the Egg fleet

Minutes is all he needs to realise he needs to transform or spam Chaos Control, you just proved my point

What hax does Bass and Metal Man have?

And "cutting through anything" is a massive NLF, for what I seen Bass is the only one who could beat him and he won't do it fast enough before Metal counter attacks

"However, due to the rest of Eggman's forces having no chance against any of the RMs, it'll be Metal vs the Robot Masters and Yellow Devil. Of the ones they put in, Bass and Metal Man have the best chance of putting down Metal Sonic, since Metal Man can cut through most anything and Bass has a massive amount of hax."

My point they will be distractions, not everyone is going to gang up on him, and Metal Man "cutting through anything" sounds like a massive NLF to say he can something 100000 times more durable than anything he faced, and Bass is just one dude

"Pretty much, 9.02 c for Metal vs 250 c for Bass & others, so it's a 27.7x difference. 4x multiplier makes it a 6.93x difference. But since V. Maximum stuns him after use, I doubt he's going to use it often. Even if he does, 6.93 is ridiculously close to the 7.5x needed for a speed blitz, so it's unlikely any of his attacks are landing."

My point is that the speed gab in nowhere near large enough that he won't be able to do anything, and as explained he has ways to bypass that

"While I can't find the page for them anymore, last I remember, most of the Egg Fleet ships were 6-B at best, so they're one shot by the Robot Masters, so they're scrap in minutes."

5-B actualy, and that's exactaly my point, they will give him time to know his enemies, minutes is plenty enough for him to transform or stop time

"DB is structured so that location is neutral ground, so the Final Fortress argument is irrelevant. By the same logic, Eggman would have to go through Wily Castle since Yellow Devil is used and he only ever shows up there, letting Wily analyze their forces and having the RMs focus Metal"

Bad analogy, Final Fortress is the main flagship of the Egg Fleet, not a random base, if the Egg Fleet is ther then Eggman and Metal will be on it's flagship

"While most of the ones they used don't have profiles, we know Metal Man and Bass are there, who both resist time stop and have the hax to put Metal down."

A CRT will soon be made that will give Chaos Control the ability to bypass time stop resistance thanks to CD, so that will be a non argument

"They were joke characters, but even if they were taken seriously, Bass has the hax to beat them easily."

Which will give Metal his time

Eh. Sheer number of 5-B and higher bots on Wily's side plus naturally higher speeds and DB definitely not having such upgrades being applicable at the time or even having him use those in character make me believe in Wily more so than Eggman. But you're welcome to believe what you want. I dunno what kinda CRT you're trying to pull because almost nowhere is that a consistent ability of CC and 99% of the abilities for CC haven't even been shown by half of the characters, much less in character.

But whatever. At least the one Sonic match they can't possibly lose is Rouge Vs. Sly, so maybe they should just do that match to save them the headache of dealing with angry fans coming at them for missing obscurity #11 that MIGHT be a POSSIBLE ability they COULD use if they were even halfway as smart or crafty as people make them out to be. Reminder that DB acknowledges that Sonic has never used CC to stop time in the main games once, so you'd be pressed to think they'll acknowledge anyone but Shadow using his better techniques simply because "Oh, well they can use Chaos Control so this means they could possibly have access to all techniques ever performed with this ability."

But whatever. This site has made it a point to showcase that I barely matter so **** it.

Why the **** you are talking about so much irrelevant shit and being so salty?

Neither Death Battle nor you have good arguments against anything of Chaos Control plus you don't even know what I am arguing nor talking about

No matter what wrong things you believe in Metal has show Chaos Control time slow and stop before, plus we are talking about our standards, not theirs, so point moot

Back