• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATHBATTLE! Accuracy Scale [Part 4]

I mean, sure, but they already have him the ability to transform in the fight and rechearch, so I would guess they just ignored the process for that, they probaly just gave him because just being base would be boring plus the peak rule

Unoriginal Memes said:
Accuracy is better than entertainment value when the point of the show is answering the question of who would win.
Which is the entertrainment value of the show in the first place, find me one series or Death Battle episode where they won because of those reasons

Plus entertrainment is definitvely important otherwise there wouldn't be a animation, OCs, jokes or anything else except feats and calcs

Plus this doesn't change what people said

This debate is boring so I'll just post an offficial researcher's thoughts on the matter

CAA02A22-EED5-41C4-9037-6F521496A258
50AE9656-82E1-4638-89D9-6906F3D5FEAA
Zero still beats Metal Sonic though, Overlord or not

Zero has a millions c thing that was recently calced, so even accepting the Nonagression zone thing it should be about even, and tbh the scaling for Metal Overlord to the final egg blaster is really dubious. There's no indication that Eggman would be factoring in a random weapon he had once under specific circumstances and requiring the full power of the Chaos Enerald to use that he never even got to properly use when talking about Overlord's power. Plus, in the end Overlord WAS defeated by the chaos emeralds, so.

Uh... I think killing an opponent before they transform is a valid win-con, too lol

Just because DB does it, doesn't means we should do it. We don't expect a character to start off a battle transformed into their strongest form. We expect them to be in their strongest base forms.

Oh God, I literaly argued this for 500 posts months ago about this, the fact it's a random weapon and he still thought that nothing could beat him would be enough for the scaling

The FEB never used the power of the emeralds since Emerl had all of them, it's just a weapon made in prep time, I already argued almost every point of this argument

He could still fight Super Sonic and could only be hurt by Team Blast, that's enough for scaling

Plus the current justification is that Super Sonic low end is 4-A in anyway, so even fighting him would already be 4-A

Metal just got a 183 quadrillion C calc as well

I mean, their rules about them not having wins based on "I won't let you Power-up" is as valid for this thread as their calcs and reasons.

The animation is for entertainment purposes and the gradually increasing power is meant for that reason, but if we are talking about accuracy dismissing those reasons is directly contradictory with this thread's intent.

That calculation seemed to have been rejected by 3 staff members lol

>sonic debates

https://youtu.be/KAHLwAxS7FI

Yes, it's a random weapon. No, it's still unlikely that when Eggman made an off hand remark while terrified that his minion betrayed him and absorbed all of their powers that he would be factoring in the potential destructive capacity of a weapon he once made that he never got to properly use. The idea of "oh well he wants the chaos emeralds so clearly they're stronger" is strange too, considering the chaos emeralds would allow for far more than just making stronger weapons, which is part of the reason Eggman wants them so much. The scaling through Sonic thing doesn't work either, since the argument for Sonic scaling is the exact same argument for Metal scaling lol. Even from a meta sense, Sonic Battle and Sonic Heroes came out weeks apart, so it's really unlikely the power of the Final Egg Blaster was even a thing when that line was written. Apologies for the chaos emeralds thing, I was mistaken and misremembering. I'd like to see that quadrillions calc though.

Yes, and 3 staff? Most of their points were refuted, even though this has nothing to do with the thread

@Migue, Calaca

Pretty sure we use their rules, but our stats, so if that's against the rules we won't count it then, otherwise we have to count the accuracy of their usage of certain transformations, itens, etc

Migue79 said:
That calculation seemed to have been rejected by 3 staff members lol
Yeah, this is a no. Those 3 staff can't even refute it in the thread properly and are nowhere to be seen when one is made to discuss it. Their points were also bad

@Kingo

Calc

@Theuser

It does matter to this thread if you want to argue that Metal is way faster than Zero. Based on the staff's reaction, I'm not trusting it for now. I'll try and find an official source that describes Exception to see if the context fits.

I played Rush years ago and both Eggmans never describe how they're going to get to this new dimension other than saying they're using the Emeralds. If you go to the Eggman Nega link in the calc page and rewind back to the start of the scene, you can see for yourself. Even at the end of the fight, the area just turns white and the universes are back to normal, we never see how the two get home, so the distance traveled is extremely vague

Edit: Jump here guys for Part 5

Lots of shit I heavily disagree with here regarding DC characters (though I guess that's nothing new for this wiki). Lots of rankings I disagree with when it comes to everyone else.

Back