• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Has Lady Death killed any High 1-B character? In the Beyonder vs Teleute (another name for Death of The Endless) thread, it was said that he killed Lady Death using all his might, and we still concluded Teleute would win. Teleute has killed and ended even the Endless (I love puns), two of them shown, with only a touch. She is feared by the conceptual representations of dimensions, stars, planets, etc, all of which exist beyond reality. She has been described as the end of everything, including ideas, and even being in the absolute void won't keep you safe from her. Based on this, I'll give my vote to Death of The Endless. Tho I most also say I know nothing about Lady Death.

LoyalservantofInti said:
Death of The Endless officially beat Pre Retcon BEyonder. Pre Retcon Beyonder>>>Living Tribunal>>>>>>>Lady Death
Keep in mind Lady Death was still 1B at this point I'm pretty sure (at least there were mentions of it), so the upgrades level the playing field. In fact, a fair bit of the reasoning was based on Endless' killing other High-1Bs and Beyonder's lack of it and having trouble with a 1B (which is no longer true with the upgrades), so I'm not sure if that point is valid anymore.

LephyrTheRevanchist said:
@Beast
He struggled against a High 1-B, while Death does it casually against two...with a mere touch...
A High-1B can be infinitely stronger than another High-1B, yet still High-1B, so Beyonder/Death could theoretically be on another level than the Endlesses despite in the same tier. That's what makes battles between Tier 1s difficult. (Whereas struggling against a 1B is an obvious weakness, as opposed to struggling against another High 1B; my point was that that's a moot point now)

I do agree, feats do put Endless ahead - but it's not as one sided as before.

Gang Beast said:
@Beast
He struggled against a High 1-B, while Death does it casually against two...with a mere touch...
A High-1B can be infinitely stronger than another High-1B, yet still High-1B, so Beyonder/Death could theoretically be on another level than the Endlesses despite in the same tier. That's what makes battles between Tier 1s difficult. (Whereas struggling against a 1B is an obvious weakness, as opposed to struggling against another High 1B; my point was that that's a moot point now)
I do agree, feats do put Endless ahead - but it's not as one sided as before.
Destiny is Atleast High-1B which is the epitome of what a high 1-B can be hence the "atleast"

@Beast
Where was it stated that he struggles with a High 1-B being? SMH... He was just showing off his powers. Death is still affraid of The Beyonder. If he really would struggle with death he wouldn't put all his power in a cup to erase death(which was revealed to be a little portion of his power)

What's marvel Death's regen like if she has it (she has type 3 immortality so i'm guessing she has some mesure of regen)?

Death of Endless >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Dark Multiverse akin to Beyond realm . She even predates the darkness from the void leaving absolutely nothing in the void . She stomps all of Marvel besides Oblivion and TOAA

. Most of them in the site agreed that Death stomps Beyonder . Feel free to make a vs thread again and it won't make any difference . Death of endless >> Pre retcon Beyonder >> Never queen .

AndrewBennet said:
. Most of them in the site agreed that Death stomps Beyonder . Feel free to make a vs thread again and it won't make any difference . Death of endless >> Pre retcon Beyonder >> Never queen .
Again the only reason was bcuz beyonder had 'troubles with erasing the death' yet he curbstomped MoleculeMan who was above LT death and every high 1B entities.

And why do you think he had problems with erasing death? He didnt even try to erase death he was literally putting his energy in cup... Like how is that trying hard against death?

AndrewBennet said:
Can you also give me a reason why you think beyonder is above the NQ?

Back