• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Death Star Possible Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matthew Schroeder said:
Also Idazmi is continuously treating the lowest-end in the history of Star Wars as the standard.
Can you give me a higher end feat that doesn't originate from a comic?

Enterprise NCC-1701-E said:
Idazmi has a youtube chanel not you sorry Anbt. He treats the lowest star wars power levels and the highest star trek power levels as complete god cannon with zero debunked required. Also you called him an internet trol
I did not mean that Idazmi is a troll. I just meant that there have been trolls that have uploaded videos to Youtube in my name.

Idazmi has a youtube chanel not you sorry Anbt. He treats the lowest star wars power levels and the highest star trek power levels as complete god cannon with zero debunked required. Also you called him an internet trol
Out of everyone here, I think you're the only one that deserves to be called a "troll". All you've done since arriving is attack me for disagreeing with you.

Idzami does appear to be the instigator here, saying things like "Tier 7 Jedi is why no one takes the wiki seriously" but Enterprise isn't behaving much better. That being said, there should be no hostility on either side.

Idzami better and not a attacker for doing almost the exact same behavior.
I wasn't the one repeatedly calling for someone to be banned just because I disagree with them.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Idzami does appear to be the instigator here, saying things like "Tier 7 Jedi is why no one takes the wiki seriously" but Enterprise isn't behaving much better. That being said, there should be no hostility on either side.
For the record, THIS is what I actually said:

Thank you for illustrating my point. Movie Obi-Wan is clearly wall-level, and you're amping him to town level based on things that never, ever occur or are implied in any Lucasfilm creation, and amping Luke over solar system level using the same questionable sources. That's definitely not the kind of practice this wiki should be endorsing if we want to be taken seriously as a VS wiki.

And I stand by this comment as true: do we have a feat of Luke Skywalker doing something like that in the films? No: nowhere close.

Both of you should try to stop bickering with each other.

It might be best to close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back