• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Death of the Endless vs The Numidium

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing."

"But," says Man, "the Babel fish is a dead giveaway, isn't it? It could not have evolved by chance. It proves that You exist, and so therefore, by Your own arguments, You don't. QED."

"Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanishes in a puff of logic.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
I'm not even too big a fan of spidergirls but god damn that's hot
I wonder how many times you are going to repeat that this time around.

Right... let's talk about another Endless then. This one going by the name of Destiny.

He holds a book that contains the essence of everything, "the book contains your life, the lives of those you know, the lives of those you don't know, what you believe, what you don't believe, the meaning of every animal's fur-pattern, the movement of galaxies and atoms alike, etc. The book is also consistently noted as containing everything:" - https://static.comicvine.com/upload...9-overture+1+the+book+contains+everything.jpg

Lucifer has reffered to Destiny as the side effect of The Presence - http://2.bp.blogspot.com/B2tcF19Fmv...wXO7A6uAYxMOQKnLsXyi2ajARwtvZGy7W4neBvl=s1600

Would it not make sense that All of Creation is just more than the Multiverse... but also much more?

Beyond Time
- Read this. This is also very important.
The point is this... despite just how powerful Destiny is... Death still killed him with but a touch.

Whoops..... I did not mean for that to happen... but it does provide an apt imagery. We could only see but a portion of the image... just like Destiny see's it all and the very pixel that makes up this screen and so much more.

I don't see it. My vote is Death of The Endless. Now if you lot don't mind... I've got to go and write a rant about Vic Mignoga. Not against him... but for him.

Wait what. I literally explained to you that Numidium erases beings stronger then even Lucifer and all of the endless passivley. It has passive 1-A existance errasure that works on beings with True Godly regen (which Lucifer doesn't even have) and has fought a shitload of beings literally at the same time that could probably contend with Death of the endless individually. If Death has to touch Numidium to affect it as indicated in your post then she is ****** beyond belief.

NostalgiaTrip said:
I've provided a basis for my argument... I haven't seen any such thing for Numidum or what ever the thing is called.
Prove he can affect Numidium's level of nonexistence.

Blackcurrant91 said:
Wait what. I literally explained to you that Numidium erases beings stronger then even Lucifer and all of the endless passivley. It has passive 1-A existance errasure that works on beings with True Godly regen (which Lucifer doesn't even have) and has fought a shitload of beings literally at the same time that could probably contend with Death of the endless individually. If Death has to touch Numidium to affect it as indicated in your post then she is ****** beyond belief.
I'm pretty certain that she doesn't actually need to touch her target.

The Dream is also a tier 0 existence and Numidium can permanently erase (remove) things from it, passively. And I'm pretty sure Destiny came back after Death killed him, either in the same story or a different one.

I think... it would be difficult to kill something that is everywhere. As long as Death exists... so will she. http://static1.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11125/111258855/5180615-locationplacessandman20.png It doesn't matter where or when... she will be there to claim you. You can't even hide in another multiverse as she'll be there too. Yes... That is what I'm saying... she exists in the marvel universe as well... just not playing as much of a role.

Also in regards to destiny... here - http://static1.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11125/111258855/5181011-destiny.png

...Honestly... what's to stop Death from just talking to him and making it destroy itself? I mean... she's a friendly person. I doubt that she'd resort to physical violence unless she was pushed to her limit... which when you consider just how vast and wide she is (Not saying she's fat... just that she is), is a herculean task.

I mean it can destroy itself... and Death is really intelligent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back