• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So it's basically digital ****? And mind you I won't judge the game because of that alone, I want to see the game in motion before making my judgements, but if one of the appeals with Stellar Blade is that the main character is very sexy and with jiggle physics to her then I don't see what makes those type of people different from the people they constantly engage against.
I assume there is more to it then just the main girl body jiggling her butt or chest during some movements you do, some said the gameplay is nice and good

I assume there is more to it then just the main girl body jiggling her butt or chest during some movements you do, some said the gameplay is nice and good
Yeah, the gameplay is actually way smooth than we thought
It's an hybrid of DMC and Sekiro in one pack

Also one of the skimpiest skin for Eve literally reduce your defense to 0 so it's more than just for the coomer/fanservice and it's honestly a smart move

Yeah, the gameplay is actually way smooth than we thought
It's an hybrid of DMC and Sekiro in one pack
Yeah i heard such comparisons
Also one of the skimpiest skin for Eve literally reduce your defense to 0 so it's more than just for the coomer/fanservice and it's honestly a smart move
Heard of that too, if you go more exposed, you defenses are null, adds more to the challenge

1711978032034985.png
image FINALLY fit into something

Made this TN like a while ago but I think it'll be appropriate to share it here too cuz I think it looks pretty good imho.
As for the MU itself, it has grown alot on me, part of it is because I started playing DMC3 and the game is really fun lmao but also because the MU has sick fight potential, very close debate, good themathics, honestly pretty mcuh everything. If DB somehow survives, I hope they'll get to making this one (Which is unfortunately unlikely, since Alucard fighting anyone except D is pretty much impossible lmao)
alucard-vs-dante-castlevania-vs-devil-may-cry-night-cry-v0-nqdwz1mi7pqc1.png

Made this TN like a while ago but I think it'll be appropriate to share it here too cuz I think it looks pretty good imho.
As for the MU itself, it has grown alot on me, part of it is because I started playing DMC3 and the game is really fun lmao but also because the MU has sick fight potential, very close debate, good themathics, honestly pretty mcuh everything. If DB somehow survives, I hope they'll get to making this one (Which is unfortunately unlikely, since Alucard fighting anyone except D is pretty much impossible lmao)
alucard-vs-dante-castlevania-vs-devil-may-cry-night-cry-v0-nqdwz1mi7pqc1.png
Yo, that’s kick ass, man

Oh Jonathan Frostathan actually praises Lousy Wank - I mean - he loves how Hershel Lousyton writes stories and researches into the lore and how the characters' feats blend within their story development.
I ain't watching some nerd video over an episode quality
SHOVE THE NERD ON A LOCKER!!!
I am not watching that 1 hour review of Guts vs Dimitri, but that episode is mid and overrated.

Fight me peasants.

Anyway, yeah, I do genuinely think it's an overrated episode, it's good, but it's just a little bit above mid.
☠️ ☠️💀
DB fans are un serious dorks

Man, you guys can be mean at times. ;-;

Ehh, GutsDimitri is aboveAverage/good, its not bad enough to shit on it even if its not that great.

I do like that its close to ColeAlex in views which justifies ColeAlex not being a bad choice teehee

Tho if we wanna complain about GutsDimitri, I havent played Three Houses, but Dimitri praising someone who tried to kill him seems bit weird.

talk about a glowup

Ehh, GutsDimitri is aboveAverage/good, its not bad enough to shit on it even if its not that great.

I do like that its close to ColeAlex in views which justifies ColeAlex not being a bad choice teehee

Tho if we wanna complain about GutsDimitri, I havent played Three Houses, but Dimitri praising someone who tried to kill him seems bit weird.
Dunno why out of all eps that one was his fave MU currently, given he had jack vs afro as his fave MU

talk about a glowup

Volchuds, it’s over

Back