• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
He needs a MU that is t a outdated meme which is why kiryu vs dom is cringe
Even though F&TF isn’t fondly looked upon, Dom does have one decent MU with Speed Racer. Both have abunch gadgets that can work well with eachother ontop of both having some H2H and gun fight potential.

Last edited:
Should Carnage or Lucy get a runback?
No-Memes-15.jpg

Astolfo I’m not too fond of, maybe I haven’t experienced enough of fate to judge tho. Bridget is okay what little I’ve played of her and playing against her.
Eh, I kind of agree with you on Astolfo. He's kind of annoying in Fate/Grand Order.

That being said, I've heard he's actually a pretty good character in his home series of Fate/Apocrypha.

Bridget seems like a fine character, but I haven't played any Guilty Gear games, so I can't say for sure.

Is there a Fallout vs Elder Scrolls MU?
I don't think so. Any character that's notable enough in TES is too strong for the strongest Fallout characters.

Caesar's Legion vs Stormcloaks would work until the mages or Ulfrik get involved and stomp the Legion.

Goris the Intelligent Deathclaw vs Argonian hist farming civilian could work for a bit with Goris having the upper hand until Argonian drinks the hist sap and becomes "puts fear into the hearts of Daedric Princes" level

Should Carnage or Lucy get a runback?
Carnage has good opponents like that one dude no one cares about from that fighting game that will serve as Carnage fodder.
I don't know any other matchups for him.

Lucy doesn't have good matchups either.
What are your thoughts on this?
Astolfo vs Bridget
Bridget isn't even a trap anymore, she's now transgender.
Astolfo still is a trap and isn't transgender, I'm pretty sure.
That being said, Astolfo is way more than just a boy that looks like a girl. His matchups shouldn't be reducing him to just "Haha femboy guy"

I will forever hate the coomers who only like Astolfo because of his appearance rather than his character. It offends me and fills me with rage.
KfnjpM9.jpeg

My feet had a muscle spasm in the middle of the night and it woke me up. Astolfo coomers must be to blame.
Would like their close connections be more sold on other things rather than just "femboy" battles.

Now, what are your thoughts on this?
Nagisa Shiota vs Tokaku Azuma
This matchup vibes with me, both are blue haired assassins. Is there anything more to that?

Carnage has good opponents like that one dude no one cares about from that fighting game that will serve as Carnage fodder.
I don't know any other matchups for him.

Lucy doesn't have good matchups either.

Bridget isn't even a trap anymore, she's now transgender.
Astolfo still is a trap and isn't transgender, I'm pretty sure.
That being said, Astolfo is way more than just a boy that looks like a girl. His matchups shouldn't be reducing him to just "Haha femboy guy"

I will forever hate the coomers who only like Astolfo because of his appearance rather than his character. It offends me and fills me with rage.
KfnjpM9.jpeg

My feet had a muscle spasm in the middle of the night and it woke me up. Astolfo coomers must be to blame.
Tbh, people probably wouldn’t want any other MU outside of the femboys, cause for a lot of people dislike him for that reason probably would be upset about it.

lucy_vs_shiro___death_battle_by_tasobeats_dc2v4qj-fullview.jpg

She has "Lucy vs Shiro"
I don't know Shiro but they have similar aesthetics. Though from what I know, their personalities are vastly different. Lucy is scary and serious while the other one is more goofy.
What are their similarities?
Tbh, people probably wouldn’t want any other MU outside of the femboys, cause for a lot of people dislike him for that reason probably would be upset about it.
Those people suck. My tastes and opinions are better.

maybe you can make an MU for him
No, I prefer to sit around and complain rather than make a change in the world.

Ah, maybe, but I don't know many characters similar to Astolfo. I heard about Astolfo vs Link because they're both paladins but that matchup doesn't have enough connections and Link has better. I can't think of any more.

No, I prefer to sit around and complain rather than make a change in the world.

Ah, maybe, but I don't know many characters similar to Astolfo. I heard about Astolfo vs Link because they're both paladins but that matchup doesn't have enough connections and Link has better. I can't think of any more.
I’ve heard King from SDS sins for Astolfo, dunno the connections so I won’t say much bout it
Also, really? There’s no character like him in Touhou?

Back