• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I can somewhat understand the thematic comparisons between the two, but bro 💀. Midora stomps so hard it's not even funny, even the most lowballed scale for Midora is vastly superior to anything Blackbeard has without completely wanking him. This is discounting the fact Midora's abilities are incredibly goofy. Like, Hungry Tongue would devour Blackbeard's atoms or Minority World would explode Blackbeard's lungs through switching the minority and majority particles in his chest.

I enjoy this match up; discarding the obvious RC shenanigans ofc. I can probably see this being a pretty contentious and enjoyable debate to have. The issue I see happening with this fight is that DB hasn't treated Bleach scaling the best, so I'm worried if they did this match up they'd completely butcher my boy Grimmjow 😭

the spawn stuff is weird as **** since there's so many eras of spawn with varying power levels, we don't know how he killed him, and crossover BS can just make it to where he was nerfed.

real shit is the Mean Supreme scaling, then you can get him to star level n shit
Apparently that doesn't work either cause supreme power levels adapt to the person he's fighting so he ain't going full throttle really

If we're talking Invincible vs Dragon Ball, the one fight I'd wanna see on Death Battle is late-series Omni Man vs Bardock (no Heroes or Episode of Bardock).

Good connections, not a complete stomp (as far as I know), and you could tell a good little story with it no matter who wins.
I could see it happen latter on DB
It makes the most sense to given the dynamic isn't utterly ****** like with Gohan vs Invincible

If you give them a good opponent to play off of, then yeah definitely. Don't think it would perform well, though, unfortunately.
I feel like they can do decent by themselves, but they need an equally good and popular opponent. Most popular for them are the Yellow Lanterns, The Empire from Starwars, and The Necrons from Warhammer

I mean, if we're talking about Death Battle, they already gave Omni Man the Mean Supreme scaling, so they'd definitely give it to Mark, too. I still don't think that would be enough for them to wanna put him against Gohan, but it's something at least.
They didn't put Nolan at Star in his episode and the crew don't have them beyond planet at best

EDIT: Forgot about Spawn scaling lol

This MU is crazy to me, because at maximum wank, Mark is a planet-buster.

Gohan was hitting that level as a 5 year old on Namek. Not to mention later in that same arc where he gets angry and squares up with a guy who's star-level 💀

Don't get it twisted, I love Mark, but what are we seriously gonna have him fight Saiyan Saga Gohan? Or send him out to the slaughter with Beast Gohan? Both are just kinda mean and disrespectful.
not to mention the dynamic is too one sided
its either you sandbag gohan up the ass that makes Korra vs Storm look like a war or Mark gets rekt for the majority of the animation
you can't sell it being remotely serious in the animation
I've heard that Nolan at least has the speed advantage, but I'm not sure about everything else.
its Strength vs Speed the MU

Same, he's arguably a lot faster than Bardock is, even with multipliers.
The only multiplies this Bardock would even have would be in his Great Ape form. But I don't think Bardock knows how to make a Powerball, and even if he did, Nolan's speed advantage would probably prevent him from getting it off.

Then again, it's Death Battle, so they'd probably just have a full moon show up or something just to include it in the fight.

I hope they wouldn't do that, that kinda ruins the whole MU. I guess it would make for a hype ending to the animation, but it detracts from pretty much everything else.

I like to believe they wouldn't use Episode of Bardock, but I guess who knows for sure?
Eh, I think they'd likely composite Bardock with the exception of Xenoverse/Heroes stuff

Also I'm starting to be a bit worried as to how Simon vs Kyle is gonna end up now.

Initially, I was of the opinion (and still am) that Simon stomps due to higher cosmology scaling and that Kyle could only win via the Life Equation. However, considering how DB treats it's heralds by scaling them to like, the entire cosmology and making them cosmology busters, I'm starting to think they might make Kyle win. It doesn't help that DB has mentioned DC having higher dimensions, and they might pull out a "TTGL may have 11 dimensions but DC has an infinite amount of them" or something like that and use Infinite-D Kyle. Which uhhhhh, feels immensely wrong tbh.

I guess I wouldn't be too mad since I much prefer Kyle to Simon and and Kyle being my 4th fav DC character but still.

Also I'm starting to be a bit worried as to how Simon vs Kyle is gonna end up now.

Initially, I was of the opinion (and still am) that Simon stomps due to higher cosmology scaling and that Kyle could only win via the Life Equation. However, considering how DB treats it's heralds by scaling them to like, the entire cosmology and making them cosmology busters, I'm starting to think they might make Kyle win. It doesn't help that DB has mentioned DC having higher dimensions, and they might pull out a "TTGL may have 11 dimensions but DC has an infinite amount of them" or something like that and use Infinite-D Kyle. Which uhhhhh, feels immensely wrong tbh.

I guess I wouldn't be too mad since I much prefer Kyle to Simon and and Kyle being my 4th fav DC character but still.
didn't they argued back n forth on it in the DBC when they did it

hyper_sonic_vs_super_tengen_toppa_gurren_lagann_by_sunmellows_dfi73pz-fullview.jpg

do we have a profile for infinite frontiers superman?

is his feats listed in one of the current superman profiles?

Back