• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
lina_inverse_vs_dark_schneider_by_kiss_and_kancer_dg17yc1-fullview.jpg
Schneider smash, and i mean smash is 😏
Doesn't mention that some of Slayers fanarts are top notch

SPOILER_image.png

Is Megatron given this by the crew?

And if so, does Starscream still die to Rainbow Dash?
Turns out that speed feat is super scuffed, I saw a Calc of it on their discord and even the transformer fans were like 'this ain't it'. This was months ago, so it's possible things have changed.

Regardless I'm still pessimistic frieza is losing because they'll give Megatron non standard stuff

Turns out that speed feat is super scuffed, I saw a Calc of it on their discord and even the transformer fans were like 'this ain't it'. This was months ago, so it's possible things have changed.
Yeah it's wack as hell, but knowing DB, they might do it lmfao. You got said calc? I wanna see it, just out of curiosity.

I want it to happen just for how funny it would be.

SPOILER_image.png

Starscream still gets haxxed stomped I think? And arguably AP stomped as well. Unless you wanna composite his ass as well.

Also who's Speedy.

Yeah it's wack as hell, but knowing DB, they might do it lmfao. You got said calc? I wanna see it, just out of curiosity.

I want it to happen just for how funny it would be.

Starscream still gets haxxed stomped I think? And arguably AP stomped as well. Unless you wanna composite his ass as well.

Also who's Speedy.
I'll see if I can find it, it'll take me a while

I'll see if I can find it, it'll take me a while
@Emirp sumitpo

SPOILER_image.png

Rainbow is one of the few characters who can occasionally keep up with people above her tier, like the princesses and Discord.

Also the mane 6 might have have outran an attack that destroyed space-time along with other possible infinite speed stuff. So basically MLP should still stomp with speed, hax, and probably AP

Uhhhh someone at 4Chan screencapped Megatron getting Octillion tons, more than 1st Form Frieza's Septillion tons, also supposedly 100k x FTL speed?

Also we get preview of the fight in about 3h :V

Back