• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Death Battle General Discussion Thread 3

Ben confirmed that they are not using Tamers/Trainers. So at most we get Lucario vs Kyubimon.

So i actually dont understand why theres "beef" between Lucario and Renamon. Could someone enlighten me?

The real cal howard said:
They're giving Renamo full capabilities. Not the Renamon line.
The Renamon line is Renamon's full capabilities.

@Matt Exactly.

I guess I thought there would be more to it since a lot of people put them against one another.

Never liked a lot of the Digimon Vs Pokemon fights even as a kid since even then the power creep was obvious to me.

With me it was the polar opposite.

I always thought that Dragon Ball was the most powerful anime Ever and that Saint Seiya was weak. And it was seeing threads online saying the exact contrary back in 2014 that eventually made me decide to actually watch Saint Seiya.

And it was what also got me into in-depth debating.

So fun fact about me. I always knew most Digimon were stronger, but I always thought Arceus solo'd Digimon....Until I met Zeed. I was also one of those kids who loved Dragon Ball and thought they were the strongest verse ever. Because y'know as a kid you'd think destroying Planets was impressive. ovo

dragonball probably had the most impressive and most easily interpreted displays of power in mainstream media back then to be fair.

WeeklyBattles said:
So is someone gonna make a Lucario vs Taomon thread or...?

Taomon, along with the entirety of Tamers cast, was supposed to get upgraded to Galaxy level, but I forgot to get to it.

Quite the upgrade..

Edit: I mean Sakuyamon, not Taomon. Durr.

Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff said:
So, zero won ....
It's a reasonable outcome since Zero is far faster and Sera will downgrade Metal Overlord to Star level in the future revision because he is scaled to the God Tiers of the Sonic Adventure Era where the in the Jap┬░ version of Sonic Adventure 2 the Eclipse Cannon powered by the Emeralds was stated to destroy stars.

not suprised than zero won,i mean the only thing than could give zero some was chaos control but even that would be enough 4 a guy who outclasess u in almost every catagory...

Nibbler3100 said:
I agree with the outcome but it's hilarious to see SA believe that Sonic is only Mach 8
MatPat would probably call them wankers though ovo

well at least the result was accurate just the reasoning for saying that's their top speed/power is still ugh but eh what can you do *shrugs*

that moment you realize that Luffy>naruto in a DB because Luffy kept up with base goku in the crossover.

Shadowbokunohero said:
that moment you realize that Luffy>naruto in a DB because Luffy kept up with base goku in the crossover.
Is not that from one-minute-melee? I'm sure that section is owned by hyper gauge, they actually made different research i think.

no in a crossover event between toriko,luffy and goku, luffy kept up with goku and considering DB use composite characters.. naruto is ganna get stomped.

Am I the only one who thinks that the animation of the latest DBXs was better than the one of the latest DBs?

Shadowbokunohero said:
no in a crossover event between toriko,luffy and goku, luffy kept up with goku and considering DB use composite characters.. naruto is ganna get stomped.
But they don't do Crossover Scaling tho

Newendigo said:
Shadowbokunohero said:
Is not that from one-minute-melee? I'm sure that section is owned by hyper gauge, they actually made different research i think.
More like no research in general. The point of OMM and DBX is to make fights without researching who'd actually win.

Back