• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Death Battle General Discussion Thread 3

Not really captain marvel blizts. Endless you mean screw attacks version which then may not make her faster then 18

Marvel vs 18 is too much of a mismatch to me. Depending on how it goes, one competely stomps the other. It just really depends on what scenario, DB thinks is more likely to occur.

Personally, I go with the idea that 18 would beat Marvel to death. Mainly due to the fact that 18 is a close combat fighter and that Marvel needs a certain amount of energy before she can go Binary. I just don't think she'd last long enough.

But that's just me.

I'm agree with you, this battle goes to 18 and i don't believe that this time screwattack would have a excuse to make Carol win.

...So they gave her Xenoverse powers.....I wanted her to win, but not like that....

I dunno. Xenoverse 18 will likely still be High 4-C or maybe 4-B with power-ups. But she got energy absorption in that game...Soooo....

From what I've heard next is Zero (Megaman) vs Metal Sonic....And considering how they treated Megaman......

Never saw this one requested anywhere. A lot of Zero vs Meta Knight, and a few Megaman vs Metal Sonic, but this one? Where did it came from?

I dunno where they got this match-up from....

Anyway be prepared for Wall level Zero......

Well, just got done watching. Sigh...

This is my biggest problem with DB. They take everything into account for a character even when they shouldn't. Canon and non-canon are things. Then again, seeing how they handle and view Superman, I really shouldn't be surprised.

@Dragon

18 won by absorbing a giant energy attack CM threw at her and then proceeded to powerup with and then beat CM to death.

I hope for Goku vs Superman 3 where Goku uses the Zen'ō Button and still loses :)

This raised the question of why Ms. Marvel is solar system for busting a planet and unquantifiable black hole absorption though.

@Crop

E=Mc^2 works wonder with black holes, and I believe that Binary turned it into energy to absorb it

@Dragon

It's not bad at all but DB has done better. Also, the fight feels really basic partly due to the fact that 18 and CM don't have any real flashy abilties outside of energy attacks.

Just kind of leaves 'Meh' feeling over all.

TheC2 said:
Knowing them, they'd but Goku and Zeno vs the Thought Robot/Cosmic Armor Superman.
Nah Thought Robot wouldn't be needed. ScrewAttack's Post-Crisis/New 52 fusion still solos.

"Zen'ō may be capable of destroying 12 universes. But Superman can lift the book of infinite pages. And in case you didn't know, infinity is a MUCH bigger number than 12..."

Man I gotta catch up with Death Battle, i don't think I've watched a single fight since last year with the Bowser vs Ganon fight, whem i saw the results and reasoning for Crenando winning I just stopped keeping up with the series.

And Ryu of course Goku still loses, Zen'ō has limits as he needs a helmet to withstand the force of a toy hammer, and Goku being universe level changes nothing.

I'll just remind ya'all that one day Superman vs Madoka could be a thing, according to Wiz.

@Crop

Even a small 50 meters black hole would be already enough to be SS level if converted into energy. Actual black holes are much bigger

Anyone notice that screwattack is starting to run out of ideas for VS? I mean, the last two battles felt pretty... Meh, the reasons behind Sub-zero vs Glacius were just becuase:

-They have ice powers.

-They come from fighting games.

Nothing else, same with 18 Vs CM, they are blondes, can fly and shot beams. Now we have Zero vs Metal Sonic, what things in common this characters have?

-They are robots.

-They are.............. From old and abandoned franchise?

The two franchises are semi rivals so it kinda works.

Though honestly I feel like they need to let characters join more then once.

Bayonetta vs Morrigan

Gilgamesh FSN vs FF Gilgamesh

And God Dammit how have they not done a match involving Akame or Ryuko (though I hope they don't do both)

It really does seem like they're running out of steam. DB usually picks characters that are similiar on the surface level and then dive into the details which usually highlights the differences. Then we see how those attributes play out in the fight. The problem is that these last two matches have had characters that don't have enough differences to make things interesting, IMO.

I also agree with Gargoyle that they need to bring some characters back. Shoot some old ones I'd love to see again are:

Leonardo

Kratos

Spawn

If 682 was in a battle, specifically a DEATHBATTLE, which I highly doubt it as it's barely an official character, he'd win any match due to 682 being the literal epitome of an NLF.

Back