• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Death and Organ Implosion

He should, but Kharn can't exactly grab the ground or anything if he gets picked up and thrown anyways. Unless you had flight or some other way of creating motion with something to push off of, I don't see why stuff like that would be relevant. The sort of organs that are generally targeted for easy kills aren't organs that can exert a force comparable to the user's other muscles.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
From my experience, Death Manipulation that just kills you....simply kills you and I guess bypasses regen for the most part.

Organ stuffs idk.
Quick bump.

But how does Death just kill you when say....Atoms are dead?

Wouldn't that be atom manipulation? Generally DM refer to the common concept of death, killing someone alive.

See at that point, I feel like if you are considered not alive and you come back, then why are you counting it as Regenerationn and not ressurection?

Yeah, I think that, according to our standards, self-resurrection and low-godly regen are the same, or at least pretty similar.

Gargoyle One said:
Quick bump.

But how does Death just kill you when say....Atoms are dead?
I mean you are asking about a very specific and uncommon case. If your atoms are dead, then I don't know. That isn't a normal case. Most characters in fiction don't just have dead atoms.

I think he just means in the sense that atoms themselves are not alive. For regular people, that is irrelevant. The entity as a whole is alive, deathhax changes that state to dead.

Death and life are concept that do not apply to atoms, unless someone has meta death manipulation and can cause "death" to anything (cells, atoms, mind, soul); but I think that is just Destruction.

I would say it depends on the defense, some characters use a kind of aura or energy on the outside to protect them, but it doesn't enhance their organs....at all.

RKGenki said:
For death nanipulation, I'd say it depends on its mechanics
^

Death manipulation that works by turning off your life force or whatever likely would work on High regen.

If it's simply "making you dead" without an explained mechanic, go by its highest showings, but don't assume that it would completely negate any kind of regen.

About organ damaging, you could say that it works like in real life. So you can't take a tier 8 punch, because the energy would go through the body and pretty much turn the organs into a puddle.

Issue is, AP isn't a thing in real life. Energy in fiction doesn't work like it should do, as such you can't be sure if the previous hypothesis is correct. I never really asked to myself which one would be the best assumption however

I hear that we accept that some form of death manipulation can ignore low-godly Regenerationn, if it true then can we mention this on Death Manipulation or link this thread in death manipulation page

No, the stuff that negs low godly is listed on the character's specific page. Some people can negate even more, but it'd be a bit weird to have that on the death manip page as if its standard or something/.

Back