• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dealing with dimension, once and for all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rakih_Elyan

He/Him
This is a CRT to revise which tier we will grant to someone who transcend the abstraction of dimension, or the concept of dimensionality.

For me personally, I think limited to the geometrical and physical dimensions that exist in the verse will suffice for their tier.

With the CRT of SMT lately, this need to be addressed and make standard for.

So yeah, thanks in advance for participating in the thread.

Tally

Limited to the number of physical and temporal dimension in the verse:

Straight Low 1-A or 1-A:

Last edited:
I strictly don't believe this is necessary to be open yet. There's already a thread about dimensions, https://vsbattles.com/threads/tier-for-destroying-all-finite-dimensional-spaces-at-once.157334/, open right now, and I would rather we at least finish that first. More to the point, one of my longstanding goals is to someday clear out all of the backlog in the staff forum, and relentlessly stacking it with one wiki policy thread after another when there's so much still left unresolved is counterproductive to maintaining a steady workflow. I would ask that we close this temporarily until there isn't so much backlog.

I strictly don't believe this is necessary to be open yet. There's already a thread about dimensions, https://vsbattles.com/threads/tier-for-destroying-all-finite-dimensional-spaces-at-once.157334/, open right now, and I would rather we at least finish that first. More to the point, one of my longstanding goals is to someday clear out all of the backlog in the staff forum, and relentlessly stacking it with one wiki policy thread after another when there's so much still left unresolved is counterproductive to maintaining a steady workflow. I would ask that we close this temporarily until there isn't so much backlog.
I agree that currently we have too much to do. As one of the main people that will probably need to participate here, I will also add that it's not a great time for me right now.

It might be better to close this for the time being.

Edit: I will say that I'm fairly sure (but ask Ultima to be certain) that we already reached the point in the last thread where we agreed that just transcending the concept of dimensionality alone does not give you more than what the verse has +1. I think what we were still debating were cases where the verse in some way clarified that purely theoretical dimensions are included in the consideration.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back