• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Professor_Voodoo

Joke Battles
Administrator
Battle of regenerating comic relief!

Rules

-Patrick is human sized

-No Outliers

-Both sides are in character, but are devoid of pacifistic natures.

I'm gonna go ahead and guess the universe creation thing is an outlier? What about the MFTL thing though?

If not I'd still probably say Patrick wins due to having a more broken and OP Regenerationn. Any piece of him you cut off grows a new body so eventually DP will be up against an entire army of building Level Sea Stars.

Sorry guys, i'm extremely out of it(hard rock has my brain fried) so i may not be in good debating form atm....

No. It's when he entered the nexus of realities, came into the real world, and murdered his authors before having access to all other stories from there. It was evil Deadpool, though.

Uh...are we even using evil Deadpool here?

I thought we were using the chimichanga loving, cancer skinned anti hero.

It depends. He's the same as 616 Deadpool, he just fully lost control and was basically using knowledge he acquired from beyond the 4th wall to murder everyone else in his universe. The only one left ended up being Man-Thing, who Deadpool couldn't kill. However, this universes Man-Thing agreed with Deadpool's carnage because he viewed his existence as meaningless, destroying himself so DP could enter the Nexus, reaching the main universe, killing the writers, and promising the reader he'd find them soon enough.

...Yeah.

Jesus Christ. Are ALL comics poorly written godmods? Ah i guess we can give Patrick his(ugh) feats from the SpongeBob games then.....

Only when someone's pet character comes into play.

Like I said, this only applies if we give DP his comic relief feats (because the reason he beat evil DP was something along the lines of "he didn't take things as seriously").

That was Dreadpool, not Deadpool. Also, his feat of jumping into the real world is kinda hard to interpret in a Vs Battle. Like, it would have to acknowledge that SpongeBob's universe is fictional as well and uuuuuugggghhh that hurts my brain to even think about.

Also how did he even get into the nexus of realities again?

HomestuckLover1 said:
That was Dreadpool, not Deadpool. Also, his feat of jumping into the real world is kinda hard to interpret in a Vs Battle. Like, it would have to acknowledge that SpongeBob's universe is fictional as well and uuuuuugggghhh that hurts my brain to even think about.
Also how did he even get into the nexus of realities again?
616 Deadpool defeated Dreadpool, to my knowledge. That's also it's kind of hard to use all comic relief/meta feats.

Man-Thing blew himself up, as he has a connection to the Nexus, it ripped open a portal.

I also just realized the real question should probably be "Does Deadpool have access to his gear?". Because doesn't he have like...a sword made of carbonadium that stops healing factors? That would be a big thing.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
I can't remember where the fight took place.

Yes, but killing everyone in his universe did not.
That entire short comic series was MASSIVE PIS. Like the fact that he managed to blow Spidey's head off, without his spider sense working, for whatever reason, or the fact that he was able to send Thor's hammer back at him and Thor couldn't dodge it despite, you know, having MFTL reactions and stuff.

Not sure if that'd cut off Pat's regen though. Regen in SpongeBob is kinda different from regen in Marvel. NTM, it's hard to say whether the rules of Carbonadium apply to crazy cartoon universes.

Well before I can throw in the towel because of lolcarbonadium I need to know a few things.(Not much of a Marvel fan)

Does Carbonadium work the same way in the 616 universe as it did in the Dreadpool universe?

Are DP's bullets made of Carbonadium?

Also NTM, I think Patrick has the capabilities to beat DP even without his crazy regen. He could probably keep up with DP and cause more punishment. He would probably win via knocking his lights out. Lastly, Pat may or may not have telekinesis (Or Spongey has a stand...) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kd_tqUJZGAs

Not exactly. Dreadpool's carbonadium was BS carbonadium (i.e. could cut through Adamantium because lolidunno), whereas regular carbonadium, while not able to cut adamantium, does significantly cut off healing factors.

As far as I'm aware, Deadpool usually uses regular bullets unless a foe requires something specific.

I don't know exactly what DP's speed is, but I do know Wade has some pretty amazing assassination skills, and doesn't always just run in without a strategy as people like to assume.

That's most likely a gag feat, but the idead of Spongebob having a stand is amazing.

How significantly? Can you give an example?

That could give Pat the chance to regenerate into an army seeing as DP is a bit trigger happy.

Well, aside from the MFTL thing, Patrick can run fast enough to catch up with an ice cream truck and has kept up with ol' Spongey on multiple occasions. Also, Patrick will generally have one stroke of genius before turning back into an idiot. That could make him just as capable.

Well these are characters known for gag feats so I thought it'd be worth mentioning.

That's assuming Patrick doesnt just keep mass regenerating. When one limb is lopped off, the detached limb becomes a new Patrick.

Back