• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Deadpool vs Jason Vorhees

Deadpool's renengeration rate is much stronger, isn't it? I mean, doesn't Deadpool have one of the strongest regens out there?

He literally regenerated from a nuclear explosion, and I believe his Regenerationn is greater than Wolverine's (Who was literally reduced to a skeleton and regenerated from his brain), and I think he once regenerated from being pounded into a puddle of blood. Jason, to my knowledge, has only ever regrown limbs, and (As mentioned in Jason Goes to Hell), destroying his heart will kill him, so all Deadpool needs is one accurate slice or stab to take him out.

Deadpool will be able to do it eventually, but it'll take a four issue miniseries titled "Pooly vs Jason" which will have Deadpool wearing a striped sweater, knife gloves, and a fedora on the cover.

Did you guys see that comic scan? That was the right side of his body. That includes his heart, dosen't it?

Also, that is some kind of a healing factor. I think the fight would simply go on forever.

Deadpool is the one who lietrally can't die actually

he was cursed with life because Thanos was in love with death (the marvel character death, usually portrayed as a female) and became afraid deadpool would score with her if he died.

it sounds like a joke but that's the actual reason.

Hiei312 said:
Deadpool is the one who lietrally can't die actually

he was cursed with life because Thanos was in love with death (the marvel character death, usually portrayed as a female) and became afraid deadpool would score with her if he died.

it sounds like a joke but that's the actual reason.
Yep that make him sort of unkillable

If I recall correctly, Deadpool has a sword that nullifies healing factors. So the real question is, can Deadpool resist possession? Because in Jason Goes to Hell, it showed that when Jason's body gets destroyed he turns into a serpent like creature that posseses people.

He used to have a sword that nullifies healing factors, and that was in a different universe.

Besides, Jason's healing and Wolverine's are completely different.

Oh, and yeah, if something tried to posess him, he would probably just pee on it or something. He even survive Ghost Rider's Pennance Stare.

Back