• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Deadpool (Avengers Alliance) vs Taiga Snow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyways as this is taiga without magic she can't use any of her element attacks, the soul attack and anything else powered by magic

I think it might be okay to keep that stuff? Seeing as he has strong regen, power null and resurrection.

Alright now taiga mainly fights via her glyphs and likes to start off with her sword attacks and some element attacks and she can amp her durability when she uses magic to that of low 7-C but I'm pretty sure Deadpool can counter that

Taiga without magic is 517 tons of tnt and with magic she is 3.19 Kilotons and has class M lifting strength with her magic amping her

This is all her powers
" Superhuman Physical Characteristics, A master swordswoman, Ice Manipulation, Flash Freezing and Paralysis Inducement, Glyph Creation (Can create mid-air platforms, restraints, and barriers and mix magic with them to use elemental attacks and they can accelerate and decelerate things or herself, others), Explosion Manipulation (is able to make Glyphs that can explode with a crush of her hand), Gravity Manipulation via Glyphs, Limited Time Manipulation (can boost her speed with time dilation), Forcefield Creation via Glyphs and Forcefield Creation with Aura (she has a full body forcefield around her body), Extrasensory Perception (can sense beings with magic and can sense life energy), Magic, Fire Manipulation, Air Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation, Weather Manipulation, Earth Manipulation, Summoning (can summon foes and things she has killed that are strong as her, if not stronger), Size Manipulation (she can change the size of her ice armor), Precognition (can predict someone's moves on what they will do next), Soul Manipulation (can take out peoples souls and is able to attack them and can even absorb them), Non-Physical Interaction, Can Transform into her wyvern forms, Regeneration (Mid-Low), Statistics Amplification (with ice armor), Telekinesis, Resistance to Soul Manipulation/Possession and Illusion Manipulation"

Now she also has a move called black ice and I wonder how Deadpool can counter that because I'm pretty sure he could

Last edited:
Deadpool is just above 173 tons, but has powerful stat amping.

I'll comment in more detail tomorrow when I have more energy, really tired rn

So, can she get past his resurrection and Mid-High regen?

Deadpool doesn't have a direct answer to that, but he does have Power Nullification

But would that work?

Because this is Black ice
"Black Ice: Black Ice is a black ice attack that moves or lands where taiga is looking. It is very hard to break and melt, and it can even turn fire attacks into ice for at least a week until it will start to brake and become normal ice."

Also she can put his soul into a lamp or tree in the area

I mean yeah, it prevents her from doing stuff

Hmm then I guess she can basically just vaporize him to death via fire Manipulation or summon tens of foes that are stronger then her or as strong as her to overwhelm him

Also explosion Manipulation

Power null stops that though.

I checked his power null just to make sure, and what it does is that he treats the character like they're both in a video game, making so that the opponent can't attack in anyway apart from recharge stamina. The effect is fairly short and allows him to get in a few attacks.

I mean, possibly, killing him just allows him to resurrect though.

There's other means of victory though, can she win via them?

BFR, Incap and K.O

1.BFR nope

2. Incap, black ice and soul Manipulation are her only real way of incap

3. Ko, she could just knock him out via being stronger if she moves her plan of attack to a KO if she realizes she can't kill him

What Deadpool can do:
  • He does extra damage to people stronger than him
  • Bypass forcefields/shields and do extra damage to people who have them
  • Attacks ignores things like probability, illusions and enhanced senses
  • Stamp amping, damage reduction and stat reduction
  • Fire, Ice, Poison, and minor biological manip (can give people headaches)
  • Stealth Mastery
  • Resurrection
  • Resistance to Poison Manipulation, Disease Manipulation, Radiation Manipulation, Precognition, Information Analysis, Instant kills (Death manip)
  • Mid-High Regen
  • Does extra damage to stat amping and people who can regen

What abilities does she counter that I posted above?

This is all her powers
" Superhuman Physical Characteristics, A master swordswoman, Ice Manipulation, Flash Freezing and Paralysis Inducement, Glyph Creation (Can create mid-air platforms, restraints, and barriers and mix magic with them to use elemental attacks and they can accelerate and decelerate things or herself, others), Explosion Manipulation (is able to make Glyphs that can explode with a crush of her hand), Gravity Manipulation via Glyphs, Limited Time Manipulation (can boost her speed with time dilation), Forcefield Creation via Glyphs and Forcefield Creation with Aura (she has a full body forcefield around her body), Extrasensory Perception (can sense beings with magic and can sense life energy), Magic, Fire Manipulation, Air Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation, Weather Manipulation, Earth Manipulation, Summoning (can summon foes and things she has killed that are strong as her, if not stronger), Size Manipulation (she can change the size of her ice armor), Precognition (can predict someone's moves on what they will do next), Soul Manipulation (can take out peoples souls and is able to attack them and can even absorb them), Non-Physical Interaction, Can Transform into her wyvern forms, Regeneration (Mid-Low), Statistics Amplification (with ice armor), Telekinesis, Resistance to Soul Manipulation/Possession and Illusion Manipulation"

I'd prefer if you'd go through each point please...

Ice Manipulation, Flash Freezing and Paralysis Inducement, Gravity Manipulation via Glyphs (to trap him), Limited Time Manipulation (can boost her speed with time dilation, Fire Manipulation (to vaporize him to learn he can't die), Air Manipulation (to send him super far away), Electricity Manipulation (to zap him), Weather Manipulation (same as air powers), Earth Manipulation (trap him underground), Precognition (can predict someone's moves on what they will do next), Soul Manipulation (can take out peoples souls and is able to attack them and can even absorb them), Telekinesis (to trap him in the air for days basically, not letting anyone of them kill one another)

I meant to go through my post and respond to each bullet point.

What Deadpool can do:
  • He does extra damage to people stronger than him
  • Bypass forcefields/shields and do extra damage to people who have them
  • Attacks ignores things like probability, illusions and enhanced senses
  • Stamp amping, damage reduction and stat reduction
  • Fire, Ice, Poison, and minor biological manip (can give people headaches)
  • Stealth Mastery
  • Resurrection
  • Resistance to Poison Manipulation, Disease Manipulation, Radiation Manipulation, Precognition, Information Analysis, Instant kills (Death manip)
  • Mid-High Regen
  • Does extra damage to stat amping and people who can regen
Basically she could literally just use telekinesis to hold him in the air for days given she walked across the USA while fighting people along the way with vary little rest and she basically walked 2,800 miles at normal human speed so yeah her stamina is pretty good

Also because she isn't attacking him with it, he can't power null it

That doesn't make sense. How can she use an ability against a character and then say she's not attacking him with it?

She is just useing her ability to make him stuck in the air, it's not harming him

Just makeing him traped in the air... For days

Yeah, but that's still using a power which can be nulled

So basically she can't win unless she uses her sword as a blunt weapon to knock him out basically?

It's also helps that her Precognition is not a power but smarts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back