• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dead Space Isaac Clarke's tier revision

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basic Idea:​

Effectively the goal of this document is to allow people who want to comment and add things for revision to do so, and to allow anybody to add any ideas at any time, and have them scrutinized. It makes it easier to pull reasoning anc content for the eventual revision thread than a server, and can be shared around without having others be forced to join a dedicated server to comment or add things.

Dead Space, as a verse, has fallen into complete disrepair and does not meet the current standards held by the wiki. So, we have to revise a large amount of things at once. Namely, these are:

• Isaac’s Profile (Outdated statistics and missing powers and resistances)
  • Necromorph Profile (In horrible condition and needs major revision)
  • Creation of a Brethren Moon profile
  • Possible creation of a civilization profile for Humanity in that era of time (Entirely unneeded but could be interesting)
  • Marker Profile (Again, mostly unneeded and could be tagged onto Brethren Moon as a separate key)
  • Hive Mind Profile (Could, again, be another key on the Brethren Moon profile as it is merely a stage in its life cycle)

Since there’s a few things to go over, I’ll separate the document into respective sections. Additionally, there is an absolutely massive amount of logs to comb through, which will need to be done over time in order to prevent burn-out. But, I believe that covers everything.
Any in game feats will use Normal Difficulty. Hard is up for discussion to use instead.

Line Eyed Guy (Isaac Clarke):​

Physical AP:
  • Can be scaled from crushing a human skull into small fragments (sheer force as he does it one swift blow) Additionally, Isaac has been shown to be fully capable of dismembering necromorphs while unarmed extremely consistently.
  • Isaac is also consistently depicted as being strong enough to overpower pretty much anyone he gets into physical combat with, usually with only some struggle.
  • There is a possibility of scaling him to 9-A via Crawlers and Exploders. Simply put, their explosions can liquefy a fully grown human and send the remnants flying outward with enough force to crack glass. Elite Necromorphs can take the explosions of Crawlers point blank and are only knocked on their backs, and Isaac can overpower and dismember them with his raw physical strength. This can be explained by the RIG he uses amping him somehow, but otherwise it could just be fiction being finicky with scaling as usual.
Weapon AP:
  • Plasma Cutter can ionize air when fired. Energy Required to do so in joules?
  • Line Gun does the same, but the Line Gun mines are about as powerful as Exploders, and can “kill” Brutes in 1-2 mines
  • Javelin Gun negates durability… somewhat. The Spears can inject electricity directly into a target, which would be dura negation via attacking organs. It can carry a fully grown human a few meters and pin them to the wall, which will probably need calc.
  • The Pulse Rifle should scale to 9-C, as it is comparable to normal firearms and requires some sustained fire to dismember Necromorphs. It could scale to 9-B via exploding heads, but this is up for debate.
  • The Contact Beam annihilates effectively any Necromorph, even 9-As. The only exceptions are Brutes, but even they “die” in a matter of 2 shots.
  • The Force Gun is able to knock down most necromorphs, and dismember weaker ones. The Force Mine is about as powerful as a thrown Crawler
  • The Ripper can dismember most necromorphs aside from the much larger ones. Scales to them.

Dura:
  • High 8-C goes, unless we can actually calc the size and AP of the Hive Mind, and even then I’m leaning towards it being an outlier.
  • 9-A is the most consistent durability rating, though you could probably go up to 8-C if you managed to calc some of the feats more thoroughly.
Reaction and Movement Speed:
  • Isaac’s movement speed can be compared to Bullet Trains while using thrusters, as he was able to, albeit only slightly, outspeed one enough to catch up to it.
  • Isaac’s own movement speed without thrusters is just Average Human level
  • Isaac can react to and dodge fire from Plasma Cutters, as well as “normal” firearms
  • The Plasma Cutter is comparable to an Arc Welder, as it leaves trails of ionized air behind its shots (this is more noticeable when fully upgraded but it is still present before that). However, I cannot find any speed statistics for Arc Welders. As Isaac can dodge shots from it, he should scale.
Attack Speed:
  • Plasma Cutters scale to Arc Welders or IRL Plasma Cutters, as I mentioned above. The line Gun also scales to this.
  • The Contact Beam is a miniaturized Particle Accelerator, as hinted to by the name (C99 Supercollider Contact Beam). Linear Particle Accelerators (the closest real world equivalent to the Contact Beam) generally accelerate particles to around 10% of c, however, certain accelerators can reach as high as 80% c. Given the futuristic setting of Dead Space and the large amount of energy unleashed by the weapon’s fire (enough to pulverize large chunks of bedrock), we cannot truly rule out the higher end.
  • The Pulse Rifle fires low-caliber rounds at Hypersonic speeds. As Isaac can dodge fire from these (as seen in Chapter 1 of DS2, and Chapter 13 of the same game), his reactions should scale. Other Military-grade firearms should also scale, though to varying degrees (Sidearms wouldn’t possess the same bullet velocity as a Sniper)
  • The Javelin Gun fires a titanium spike with enough speed and power to pick up a fully grown human and pin them onto a wall a few meters away. Unsure of what speed would be needed to recreate this, will need a calc.
Powers and Abilities:
  • Powers: Limited Self-sustenance (Type 1 with RIG), Hacking, Creation (Weapon Creation)
    • The ending of DS2 is something to look into. Is there anything there as a power? Isaac fought back the full power of a Marker’s Mind Manip and in doing so destroyed the Marker.
    • Hacking: There’s a literal minigame about it.
    • Creation; Weapon Creation: As an Engineer, Isaac has some seriously absurd feats. The dude built a Plasma Cutter from a tissue laser and a flashlight, and could build entire weapons from scrap.
    • Intelligence Rewrite: Despite lacking schooling, Isaac has proven himself to be exceptionally talented as an Engineer, and has also shown himself to be an exceptionally cunning survivor. He learns extremely fast, requiring few repetitions to figure out new skills, and can come up with new plans on the fly even while in entirely alien areas.
    • More Healing elaboration: One of the suit's description explains that, like any other RIG suits, it's able to self heal and fill in any holes that's been made into the suits.
    • Quote: This suit relies on highly classified technology and is intended for elite forces operating in dangerous situations and the harshest of environments. Like all other full-body vacuum-rated suits, the Advanced Suit is self-sealing, meaning that it will seal itself if punctured or otherwise damaged in a manner which compromises the wearer's exposure. This allows operators to work in the vacuum of space or other similarly hazardous environments.
  • Resistances: Madness Manipulation (Type 2 and 3), Mind Manipulation, Poison Manipulation, and Acid Manipulation
    • Madness Manipulation (Types 2 and 3): Isaac is unaffected by the Marker signal post DS2, which injects information about how to construct Markers directly into the mind. Traveled through Tau Volantis, a planet which has a surface inundated with Markers, and was unaffected. He is also able to, albeit not nearly as effectively, resist the Madness Inducement of the Brethren Moons, which instills madness at interstellar ranges by merely being awake.
    • Biological Manipulation: Unaffected by the Marker Signal, which can turn even living tissue into necromorph flesh given enough time. Traveled through Tau Volantis, a planet which has a surface inundated with Markers, and was unaffected.
    • Mind Manipulation: Same as the Madness Manip, he was able to resist the control of The Titan Station Marker, even when it focused all of its efforts onto him.
    • Poison Manipulation: Isaac’s RIG is airtight, and when in the presence of breathable toxins it self-seals and relies on internal air supplies.
    • Acid Manipulation: A Puker’s spit and vomit can melt through flesh with ease, but cannot melt through Isaac’s RIG armor.
    • Sleep Manipulation: One of the Suits Isaac has is able to inject stimulants into his bloodstream to prevent any fatigue.
    • Quote: "A suit worn by S.C.A.F. pilots, the flight suit continually monitors the wearer for signs of stress and fatigue, and can inject stimulants into the bloodstream to counteract these effects."

Necromorphs:​

AP:
  • 9-B for normal Necromorphs, higher, possibly 9-A for Elite Necromorphs and Regenerators/Ubermorph, likely 9-A for big bois (Brutes, etc), 9-A for really big bois (Tormentor and comparable Necromorphs), Hive Minds are higher but uncalced, size needs an AP calc.
  • Necromorphs can tear humans to shreds with ease, and can crush skulls. Infectors can overpower living humans with minor struggle.
  • Elites are massively superior to them. Possibly 9-A via Crawler Explosion scaling. Ubermorph/Regenerator is superior to them to the point of being 9-A outright (He can tear Isaac to shreds with relative ease)
  • 9-A for big bois via tearing Isaac to shreds with relative ease even in RIG armor. Able to kill Isaac with ease should he get in range or they get an advantage in positioning.
  • Tormentor is easily 9-A via size alone, and even the scaling supports this as he can tear Isaac to shreds with ease. He might even be 8-C, but that needs a calc.
  • Hive Minds are skyscraper sized, but their exact size and therefore AP is uncalc’d.
  • Weaker things, such as The Pack, Crawlers, or non-combat necromorphs, are probably around 10-B or 10-A, occasionally 10-C.
Dura:
  • Same as AP for most aside from Elites, assuming they aren’t 9-A via scaling.
Speed:
  • Faster than normal humans, a spriting slasher can outrun Isaac
  • Necromorphs can hop to the side on rare occasions to dodge attacks from things like Plasma Cutters. Faster weapons, however, still tag them.
  • Elites are the same as normal necromorphs.
  • Same for Ubermorph/Regenerators
  • Twitchers move as blurs to the human eye. Subsonic.
  • Big bois are slower than Isaac but can leap large distances to catch him. Brutes, notably, can traverse in almost ape-like fashion across things such as beams and bridges.
  • Bigger bois can catch up to Isaac with ease even when he is at full sprint and has a head start.
  • Hive Minds would likely have speed scaling based off of raw size.
  • The Pack, Crawlers, Pukers, and other slower Necromorphs can be outrun by Isaac even while they are at full sprint.
Powers and Abilities:
  • Powers: Immortality (Type 1 and 2), Self-Sustenance (Types 1, 2, and 3), Natural Weaponry, Resurrection, Immunity to Pain, Acid Manipulation (Pukers and Spitters only), Explosion Manipulation (Crawlers, Exploders, Brutes), Disease Manipulation/Biological Manipulation (Infectors), Regeneration (Mid-High; Regenerators and Ubermorph).
    • Immortality (Types 1 and 2) Every Necromorph will stay alive despite grievous wounds. Missing Heads, limbs, missing organs, etc. Even when “killed” Necromorphs are merely incapacitated as their bodies just cannot attack nor move anymore. Simply put, the only way to kill a Necromorph, truly and fully, is incineration or complete destruction to the cellular level. Otherwise it is not dead, merely incapacitated. Necromorphs can also live indefinitely, as seen by the mummified Necromorphs in the CMS Fleet and Tau Volantis.
    • Self-Sustenance (All Types): They’re dead, chief. Don’t need to eat, breathe, or drink when you’re dead.
    • Natural Weaponry: Blades, Claws, Teeth, etc. Sometimes includes Acidic spit or Vomit.
    • Resurrection: Infectors reanimate corpses, and Necromorphs will break down into a blue “sludge” of human DNA in the absence of a Marker Signal, and when exposed to it again, will recombine if possible.
    • Acid Manipulation: Pukers and Spitters can vomit and spit acidic fluids which burn through flesh with ease.
    • Explosion Manipulation: Self-Destruction for Crawlers and Exploders, Brutes can also spit out explosive organic mines when incapable of movement.
    • Disease Manipulation/Biological Manipulation: When infected by the Yellow Fluid Infectors produce, but not killed, one becomes sick with an illness that causes Paralysis, Catatonia, and Breathing Impairment. This can kill them outright but it primarily makes them weak enough to be easily killed by other Necromorphs. In addition, the infection rewrites a corpse’s DNA entirely.
    • Regeneration (High-Mid): Regenerators and Ubermorphs can regenerate from nothing but a torso. Even after losing their head and all other limbs, they will still regenerate in a matter of seconds.
  • Resistances: Resistance to Anything that requires living biological functions (Mind Manip, Poison Manip, Gas Manip, Disease Manip, etc.)
    • They’re dead. Anything that works via impairment of or abuse of living tissue would automatically fail.
    • Mind Manip Resistance, specifically, comes from the fact that Necromorphs are controlled by the Marker Signal or Hive Mind, and do not control themselves.

Moon Moon, the Bigass Madness Moons (Brethren Moons)​

AP and Dura:
  • Via Raw Size: 5-C. They’re around 3475 km in diameter via comparison to the Earth. As such, they should be solidly 5-C as they are just barely larger than the Moon
Speed:
  • Unknown Combat speed, needs to scale to raw size shenanigans.
  • FTL to Massively FTL travel speed: They traveled to the Earth from interstellar distances faster than Isaac and Carver could return via a Shock-drive.
Powers and Abilities:
  • All of the Powers of the Marker but greatly enhanced, Interstellar range Madness Manipulation and Mind Manipulation, Large Size, Wind/Air Manipulation, limited Gravity Manipulation during a Convergence Event.
    • All of the powers of the Marker (aside from Inorganic Makeup) because they are the final stage of the Marker’s life cycle, and as such should be massively superior. This Includes Mind Manipulation, Madness Manipulation (Type 2 and 3), Biological Manipulation, limited Energy Manipulation (via Marker Signal; assumedly produced by the Moons naturally), Resurrection (of other Corpses)
    • Interstellar range Mind and Madness Manip comes from Mind Controlling the Unitologist Leader, and from inducing Madness in people on Tau Volantis from distant stars.
    • Large Size: They’re moons
    • Wind/Air Manipulation: The Incomplete Tau Volantis Moon could inhale parts of Tau Volantis via its “Mouth” in an attempt to kill Isaac and Carver. Assumedly, the other moons can do the same but to a vastly superior effect due to being complete.
    • Limited Gravity Manipulation: Convergence Events pull all necromorph bodies up into the tip of the Marker, now floating, to form a Brethren Moon. Unknown if they keep this power after transforming.

Glad you pointed out the Necromorphs' profile. The durability section is a mess

@Theglassman12
That's really a fantastic job. Thank you.

I already created Brethren Moons, profile, which is not as complete as your suggests, and will update later. (Or someone can just update it right now)

Still not sure about the 8-C tho, which feat do we need to calc for this tier?

Last edited:
I edited my Isaac Clarke's sandbox according to everyone's replied (Removed unnecessary information in P&A Section, added weapons tabbers, added suits gallery, added missing powers and abilities provided by Theglassman12) except 9-A and 8-C stuffs, @Theglassman12 I need you to explain more about those 9-A and 8-C feats.

The 9-A feats comes from the baby bombers in Dead Space 2 that liquified a human and essentially blew up the entire room they were in, as well as all the other exploders scaling from that, the elite necromorphs being stronger to the point they can tank the explosion of weaker necromorphs like it’s nothing, and Isaac being able to tear them apart with his strength at multiple instances. 8-C is as far as I remember, comes from the Tormentor from Dead Space 2, but it’s mostly dependent on how exactly big it is. Either 9-A or 8-C is fine by me considering there’s a decent amount of feats that could be 9-A that Isaac scales to.

Also another thing I forgot, but all the necromorphs are supposed to have Type 7 immortality via being undead for well..... obvious reasons.

Possibly. Again we might need to get a proper scaling for the tormentor’s entire size for us to get some concrete 8-C tiering, as for the guns they should scale to himself easily since they can tear apart necromorphs arguably more efficient than his physical strength

I'll edit my sandbox to 9-A and wait for Tormentor calculation for now.
Thank you very much for your input.

By the way, have you asked someone for calculation?

Last edited:
I am more on board with Isaac being 9-A through the RIG armor and some weapons, but uncertain on physical scaling. It's typically ill-advised to be physically brawling with Necromorphs and a lot of the crushing comes from him stomping on them after the fact. Unless there's more to go off of I'm inclined to avoid putting his physical strikes at 9-A.

Necromorphs I agree on for the most part, but I remember mentioning to you that they should have Type 7 due to being dead.

I would also question whether or not Resurrection is the appropriate choice for the Infectors, as I think Necromancy makes a lot more sense granted it can only be done to bring back dead things that also stay dead.

Necromorphs should also probably have Fusionism, as their whole purpose is to gather enough necrotic mass to form another Brethren Moon.

Last edited:
Yeah I mentioned in my third to last comment that I forgot to list off type 7 immortality.

Yeah that makes sense, I'll try to make it necromancy.

I haven't gotten that far into DS3 so I don't know if that's from something mentioned end game or from the DLC or coop missions. If that's stated then I'll add that to the brethren moon.

I might be able to later, but is there any source on his official height, size, or weight? That might help to speed up the process.

I am more on board with Isaac being 9-A through the RIG armor and some weapons, but uncertain on physical scaling. It's typically ill-advised to be physically brawling with Necromorphs and a lot of the crushing comes from him stomping on them after the fact. Unless there's more to go off of I'm inclined to avoid putting his physical strikes at 9-A.

Necromorphs I agree on for the most part, but I remember mentioning to you that they should have Type 7 due to being dead.

I would also question whether or not Resurrection is the appropriate choice for the Infectors, as I think Necromancy makes a lot more sense granted it can only be done to bring back dead things that also stay dead.

Necromorphs should also probably have Fusionism, as their whole purpose is to gather enough necrotic mass to form another Brethren Moon.
I believe Theglassman point is, Elite Necromorphs are able to tank Crawlers and Exploders' explosions like it's nothing, and while, of course, it's typically ill-advised to be physically brawling with Necromorphs and not able to kill them, he can still "harm" them via physical strikes, and I think that can be scaled. (Only up to Elite Necromorphs, of course. He cannot harm other stronger Necromorphs with his physical strikes)

Of course Isaac being 9-A through his suits, it's the main point of the game, a dude in armor suits fighting off horror creatures, I just don't think adding his non-suit tier would be a good idea since he always wearing suits. It's like adding 10-B to Tony Stark profile, it's unnecessary.

Last edited:
I believe Theglassman point is, Elite Necromorphs are able to tank Crawlers and Exploders' explosions like it's nothing, and while, of course, it's typically ill-advised to be physically brawling with Necromorphs and not able to kill them, he can still "harm" them via physical strikes, and I think that can be scaled. (Only up to Elite Necromorphs, of course. He cannot harm other stronger Necromorphs with his physical strikes)

Of course Isaac being 9-A through his suits, it's the main point of the game, a dude in armor suits fighting off horror creatures, I just don't think adding his non-suit tier would be a good idea since he always wearing suits. It's like adding 10-B to Tony Stark profile, it's unnecessary.
They don't tank them "like it's nothing" per se, it's considered lethal for plenty of Necromorphs, and we must take into account Necromorphs aren't exactly living and physical punishment is meaningless unless it involves dismemberment, Isaac "harming" the Elites through physical strikes should be taken with a grain of salt.

Yeah I wasn't exactly arguing against this, he's 9-A in durability through the armor and that's fine. I wasn't asking for a 10-B listing or anything to that degree.

They don't tank them "like it's nothing" per se, it's considered lethal for plenty of Necromorphs, and we must take into account Necromorphs aren't exactly living and physical punishment is meaningless unless it involves dismemberment, Isaac "harming" the Elites through physical strikes should be taken with a grain of salt.

Yeah I wasn't exactly arguing against this, he's 9-A in durability through the armor and that's fine. I wasn't asking for a 10-B listing.
It's lethal for normal Necromorphs not the enhanced ones.

Why do we must take into account that Necromorphs is not alive? We're talking about hardness of overall physical body, not how physical punishment is meaningless and a ways to defeats them through weak points, the point is normal necromorphs is blown to pieces, while the enhanced ones just knocked back, and Isaac can harm them. While his physical strikes is as strong as its body, harming is harming, it can be scaled.

Last edited:
The angling is kinda difficult for me; Ang sizing isn't quite my specialty, and I'm not quite seeing his entire body in the time stamp. But I may pixel scale based on the Concept art after I check my other notifications.

The angling is kinda difficult for me; Ang sizing isn't quite my specialty, and I'm not quite seeing his entire body in the time stamp. But I may pixel scale based on the Concept art after I check my other notifications.
I should note that sometimes concept arts of this game is not entirety the same as its final release, don't know about the size though.

It's lethal for normal Necromorphs not the enhanced ones.

Why do we must take into account that Necromorphs is not alive? We're talking about hardness of overall physical body, not how physical punishment is meaningless and a ways to defeats them through weak points, the point is normal necromorphs is blown to pieces, while the enhanced ones it's just knocked back, and Isaac can harm them. Harming is harming, it can be scaled.

Them not being alive meaning we realistically don't have a way to appropriately measure how much the explosion actually harmed the Elite, just because it was hardy enough to not be dismembered by being in the vicinity of the blast doesn't mean they didn't take damage to any capacity.

To be more clear, I disagree with the term tanking being used here, as there's no accurate measure for that. We don't know if this was theoretically lethal had they been living.

They also shouldn't realistically scale to the full blast either way, as with explosions they are only on the receiving end of a portion of it. One wouldn't have to be the same tier as the explosion to survive being in the vicinity of it.

If we want to go into the specifics of harming, technically everything should then be scaling to Isaac, as all Necromorphs can realistically harm him. But we are being choosy with this.

Them not being alive meaning we realistically don't have a way to appropriately measure how much the explosion actually harmed the Elite, just because it was hardy enough to not be dismembered by being in the vicinity of the blast doesn't mean they didn't take damage to any capacity.

To be more clear, I disagree with the term tanking being used here, as there's no accurate measure for that. We don't know if this was theoretically lethal had they been living.

They also shouldn't realistically scale to the full blast either way, as with explosions they are only on the receiving end of a portion of it. One wouldn't have to be the same tier as the explosion to survive being in the vicinity of it.

If we want to go into the specifics of harming, technically everything should then be scaling to Isaac, as all Necromorphs can realistically harm him. But we are being choosy with this.
"They also shouldn't realistically scale to the full blast either way, as with explosions they are only on the receiving end of a portion of it."
-You can just behead the Crawler, lift the explosive body up with kinesis, then throw it at their face and they're just knocked back, that's not being in the vicinity of it.

"If we want to go into the specifics of harming, technically everything should then be scaling to Isaac, as all Necromorphs can realistically harm him."
-Wanna go with that? I do not mind.

"But we are being choosy with this."
-Of course we are, we have to choose which feats makes sense and not makes sense, but if you want to scaling Isaac to all necromorphs because they can "realistically harm him", then again, I do not mind.

Last edited:
"They also shouldn't realistically scale to the full blast either way, as with explosions they are only on the receiving end of a portion of it."
-You can just behead the Crawler, lift them up with kinesis, then throw it at their face and they're just knocked back, that's not being in the vicinity of it.

"If we want to go into the specifics of harming, technically everything should then be scaling to Isaac, as all Necromorphs can realistically harm him."
-Wanna go with that? I do not mind.

"But we are being choosy with this."
-Of course we are, we have to choose which feats makes sense and not makes sense, but if you want to scaling Isaac to all necromorphs because they can "realistically harm him", then again, I do not mind.
I must be misremembering the gameplay then, as my last experience with Dead Space was 2 on its release.

I do not believe liquefying a human being constitutes as 9-A however, something like that would need to be calculated, as our only reference is to the 9-A from vaporization.

But this then creates the problem of scaling Isaac to something that doesn't suffer much from Crawlers to him, despite him very clearly not being able to withstand punishment from them himself, which is something I wouldn't agree with.

If Isaac or any of the necromorphs flat out died from the bombs then I can see why it would be iffy to scale, but they still survived the attacks. Them taking damage from it is more impressive than them flat out dying because they'd have to be strong enough to survive something that strong, also the whole 9-A bomb that again needs a calc considering it's based off the daycare area where the explosion basically was big enough for the body to spread across an entire classroom, so that should be a good basis to start.

Withstanding isn't always tanking, and we don't know what difficulty setting he's operating on, there are other
I played at normal, which is basic for videogame scaling, and I still survived crawlers, the clips where Crawlers can end up blowing you to pieces may be hard or higher or the character is on low health. It's the things that everyone knows if they actually played the game. It's not making sense brought up video difficulty to argue when you can play it yourself and know it yourself.

I played at normal, which is basic for videogame scaling, and I still survived crawlers, the clips where Crawlers can end up blowing you to pieces may be hard or higher or the character is on low health. It's the things that everyone knows if they actually played the game. It's not making sense brought up video difficulty to argue when you can play it yourself and know it yourself.
I have played the games, I brought up the difficulty because we are operating on normal and the amount of damage could be indicative of it being on easy, which we wouldn't accept.

I was always a glutton for punishment anyway and played them on the harder difficulties, so misconceptions about damage can come from that and not just assuming ignorance on my part.

I have played the games, I brought up the difficulty because we are operating on normal and the amount of damage could be indicative of it being on easy, which we wouldn't accept.
The video is on easy. I only used it just to show how he can take it.
I was always a glutton for punishment anyway and played them on the harder difficulties, so misconceptions about damage can come from that and not just assuming ignorance on my part.
Understandable.

Awesome, now all we got left is the Tormentor size and I think we can start applying the changes once both are accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back