• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dead Space Isaac Clarke's tier revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
They will both need to be evaluated by a calc group member, which you may link my calcs on the Calculation Evaluations thread.

Actually I realize something, that bomb that blew up those two rocks can be a legit thing to use for several reasons. Isaac's RIG wasn't dropped in health when he took the bomb head on, and Dead Space as a verse uses the RIG to show off everyone's vital signs. Heck even in DS 2 and DS 3 they show off Isaac's RIG in cutscenes to demonstrate the vital signs, and practically everything DS lore related uses the rigs to show the character's conditions. So the fact that Isaac's RIG barely was fazed by the bomb is confirmation he can withstand the explosion point blank.

Actually I realize something, that bomb that blew up those two rocks can be a legit thing to use for several reasons. Isaac's RIG wasn't dropped in health when he took the bomb head on, and Dead Space as a verse uses the RIG to show off everyone's vital signs. Heck even in DS 2 and DS 3 they show off Isaac's RIG in cutscenes to demonstrate the vital signs, and practically everything DS lore related uses the rigs to show the character's conditions. So the fact that Isaac's RIG barely was fazed by the bomb is confirmation he can withstand the explosion point blank.
I realized this when I was questioning if the developers would strip you of health for a simple cutscene, essentially punishing you for the right thing as a possible reason to question its validity.

But I realized that Dead Space has always been good on showing damage caused within scripted events, much like when he took a Javelin in Dead Space 2, so I have no issue with him scaling to it.

@Abstractions
In Dead Space 3 there's also a scene where the ship crash and his rig turned to red, only for the player to walk about 15 cm to find a healthpack to restore it to full health. They made it just for the scene, not affecting the gameplay. So I agree that the devs is really good on showing damage in the cutscenes.

@NoMoreTalking This can be applied to Isaac, though we need to get the accepted calc for the baby explosion before we can make any major changes since that's something that will scale to all the necromorphs

Okay.
Since I'm not experts on Necromorphs stuff, could you handle it?
Also, I think each Necromorph should have separated page in stead of current page.

Honestly the necromorphs would be better off in one page, and just separating them based off which type of necromorph to use.

Also I contacted someone already to look at the 9-B calc.

EDIT: They said the 9-B calc is fine, so is there anything left to discuss on this thread?

Last edited:
Since the Necromorphs calc got confirmed, I think the thread is already concluded. You can close it.

Thank you everyone.

I just updated the necromorph page, considering brethren moon and Isaac are done too, I'll close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back