• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dead Rising Tier Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alrighty. I think what we got done today was good. Just need to worry about Nicks powers and Abilities too add

And what Ones franks needs to have removed. But save those for later on different threads for when we are certain Then their pages will be good

No. Nicks and franks powers and abilities will be handled in another thread when we are more prepared. This can be closed

Is it nice that we do not even have a calculation blog and a good examination of the relevant feat (that if it exists at all) to claim a character at a certain tier if many other examined feats say otherwise? Because some fans WANT a bas 9-A Frank West as if a 9-A Exo Suit Frank West is not good enough?

At least throw in relevant blogs and video clips already.

An evaluated and accepted calculation blog would be preferable of course.

This AP upgrade never needed a calc. This simply cause from frank tanking hits from weapons that were Already small building. And chuck and nick scaling to it.

And the speed stuff is pretty straight forward. And even was Calced.

Jasonsith said:
Is it nice that we do not even have a calculation blog and a good examination of the relevant feat (that if it exists at all) to claim a character at a certain tier if many other examined feats say otherwise? Because some fans WANT a bas 9-A Frank West as if a 9-A Exo Suit Frank West is not good enough?
At least throw in relevant blogs and video clips already.
I don't know why you're so set on disproving this. I've already mentioned why Frank West is 9-A. He tanks and kills people that can tank those type of attacks all the time. Have you read the OP dude? Because you're showing ignorance to what we're talking about no matter how you slice it. You're showing doubt of this apparent 9-A feat which just means that you're not reading the entirety of the thread and you're accusing us of just bumping up Frank West to 9-A because we "just want him to be"?

You're really being assumptuous here, dude, that's all I'm saying. You're really not acting like you're reading this thread at all. I just want to say that because it's a little bit rude of you to go on like this when you don't seem to have a full understanding of the situation.

Either way the upgrade was agreed upon, this can be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back