• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DCEU Street Tier Upgrades (Peacemaker spoilers)

To my knowledge, there's no direct scaling between the OG Squad and the new one.
I agree with the upgrades btw.
Rick Flag is 9-B, but I don't think he directly fought any of the OG Squad and he's supposed to be the finest soldier or something like that so I guess the weaker squad members don't scale

Yeah the only ones who might scale are Croc (who's the strongest) and maybe Katana (I need to see if she has any accolades on that level)

Thank you to everybody who are helping out here.

Isn't Katana considered Rick Flags' personal bodyguard? At the very least, they should be equals. Also, where does 8-B come from on Katana and Incubus' pages?

Judging by profiles it's not even him but Enchantres which is pretty meh ngl (there's not even a fecking calc)
Reminds me that I really wanted to fix their profiles ngl

Last edited:
Judging by profiles it's not even him but Enchantres which is pretty meh ngl (there's not even a fecking calc)
Reminds me that I really wanted to fix their profiles ngl
There's also El Diablo's page saying that he's small building level because he burnt down his house (Or maybe its because he incinerated a couple *************), there's also nothing proving that he's street level in physical AP since the only time he fights is using his pyrokinesis

The way Black Manta's profile is formatted suggests that he has relativistic reaction speed for both his key

We also have two Ratcatcher 2/II profiles for some reason, one of them should go (If we keep the only currently attached to the DCEU page, we should adding summoning to her abilities)

There's also El Diablo's page saying that he's small building level because he burnt down his house (Or maybe its because he incinerated a couple *************), there's also nothing proving that he's street level in physical AP since the only time he fights is using his pyrokinesis

The way Black Manta's profile is formatted suggests that he has relativistic reaction speed for both his key

We also have two Ratcatcher 2/II profiles for some reason, one of them should go (If we keep the only currently attached to the DCEU page, we should adding summoning to her abilities)
Damn, I wonder how many 9-C's that Black Manta speedblitzed

I personally would not mind if we scale Katana to Rick Flagg, in lack of better options.
damn the profiles are even more of a mess than I thought
So what do you think that we should do here, and would somebody here be willing to apply what we decide here?

So what do you think that we should do here, and would somebody here be willing to apply what we decide here?
Well, at the very least, Incubus was superior to all members of the Suicide Squad, meaning him, Diablo (Transformation state), and Soul Taker (though that's only if we don't upgrade Katana. If we do, then it should get a "higher with") should all placed at wall level via upscaling...I use that term right? I'm new to this, I mostly spectated theses thread like a creep for three years.

Until we get a proper calc on where Incubus' strength falls.

There's also El Diablo's page saying that he's small building level because he burnt down his house (Or maybe its because he incinerated a couple *************),
It's definitely the ************* but even that feels more 8-C judging by the amount he vapes
there's also nothing proving that he's street level in physical AP since the only time he fights is using his pyrokinesis
Yeah should prolly be Unknown
Huh weird
Yeah he should prolly be Unknown for speed
Wait why

Ah, I guess her power doesn't match the right requirements for summoning (I was basing this off of how the Boomer L4D page has summoning).

These are the two profiles

This one isn't on the DCEU page (Has the correct spelling of her name though, also has summoning and bilingualism as part of her abilities)

This one is attached to DCEU profile (At no point is Cleo's name spelled with a roman numeral anywhere)

Cleo's age should probably be listed as At least Mid-Twenties given that Peacemaker called her a millennial (Which is the generation that Daniela Melchior is apart of as well)

It's definitely the ************* but even that feels more 8-C judging by the amount he vapes

Yeah should prolly be Unknown
Given that he's a ex-gangster and is rather well built, I feel like he'd fall better in athlete level would be a better fit (Though I suppose that's just an assumption and unknown is fine)

Also, if El Diablo's fire is 8-C then that means that Incubus would scale to it due to tanking it, which would also allow Soultaker to scale.

So, I take it that we should delete one of the Ratcatcher profile pages and delete the other then. Can somebody give us proper instructions in these regards please?

So, I take it that we should delete one of the Ratcatcher profile pages and delete the other then. Can somebody give us proper instructions in these regards please?
I say we get rid of this page

We can keep the current one but make a few changes: Rename it Ratcatcher 2 rather than Ratcatcher II, change age to at least Mid-Twenties, add to weaknesses that she's a deep sleeper, maybe change her speed of Athletic Human due to running alongside the other members of her team (The only one that I would say wouldn't be running at top speed here is King Shark due to him being rather dumb, I doubt he understands that gravity of the situation and is just running at a pace where he can keep up with the others).

Okay. That seems fine to me. What do the rest of you think?

By the way Peacemaker was stated to have wrestled a gorilla so I think that might give Class 1 LS. Would be consistent with his dad ripping metal which I'd imagine to be in that range though I'm not sure how to calculate that.
bump on this ig
This is probably fine to apply.
I say we get rid of this page

We can keep the current one but make a few changes: Rename it Ratcatcher 2 rather than Ratcatcher II, change age to at least Mid-Twenties, add to weaknesses that she's a deep sleeper, maybe change her speed of Athletic Human due to running alongside the other members of her team (The only one that I would say wouldn't be running at top speed here is King Shark due to him being rather dumb, I doubt he understands that gravity of the situation and is just running at a pace where he can keep up with the others).
Also I agree with Charles
This is probably fine as well then. I will delete the unwanted page.

I deleted the redundant page, and renamed the other one:
Somebody else will have to handle the improvements to it though.

Applied the Peacemaker changes, not sure if anyone scales since he's sort of more muscular than Flag or Judomaster and overpowers them in terms of grappling

Now lets talk about how much a mess Enchantress's stats are

Likely City Block level (Capable of casually shattering multiple buildings with an energy beam)
There is no link to the feat nor calc (As brought up before this is just an assumption)

Superhuman movement speed with Subsonic combat speed and reactions (Blitzed the Suicide Squad)
Her blitzing Task Force X seems to come from teleportation rather than outright speed

Possibly Building level (As she requires a human host to survive, her durability is quite limited in her physical form, and is notably weaker than that of her brother Incubus), Street level for her Heart (Crushed by Rick Flag)
So, the reasoning behind her durability is weaker than her brother (Who is City Block Level for some reason) but better than the Suicide Squad, which is quite the assumption. Durability should be lowered to wall level to match her striking strength being able to harm Killer Croc, Rick Flag, and Katana

The Heart being Street level is ridiculous, Amanda Waller is able to hurt it by casually prodding it with a pen.

So do we have anything else to scale the Enchantress from, or should we give her unknown statistics, or even delete the page?

So do we have anything else to scale the Enchantress from, or should we give her unknown statistics, or even delete the page?
Well, this is the "City Block Feat" that I think the profile is mentioning or it could be this but I doubt it actually gets to that level, also she's powered up when she does it.

Weakened Enchantress should be Wall Level Physically (Superior to all members of the Suicide Squad), unknown with magic

Full Power enchantress should keep Wall level physically and with magic be Large Mountain Level (Amanda Waller stated she was the most powerful being on Earth prior to Superman's Resurrection. Created this storm)

KieranH10 reclaced the feat and got 774.97 gigatons of TnT as the result

Subsonic combat speed should be removed should be removed and how do we feel about Full Power Enchantress having Massively Hypersonic+ attack speed due to her lightning attacks (They are magic based)

Okay. That is probably fine then, although were both of her storm feat calculations accepted by our calc group?

Well, this is the "City Block Feat" that I think the profile is mentioning or it could be this but I doubt it actually gets to that level, also she's powered up when she does it.

Weakened Enchantress should be Wall Level Physically (Superior to all members of the Suicide Squad), unknown with magic

Full Power enchantress should keep Wall level physically and with magic be Large Mountain Level (Amanda Waller stated she was the most powerful being on Earth prior to Superman's Resurrection. Created this storm)

KieranH10 reclaced the feat and got 774.97 gigatons of TnT as the result

Subsonic combat speed should be removed should be removed and how do we feel about Full Power Enchantress having Massively Hypersonic+ attack speed due to her lightning attacks (They are magic based)
MHS+ fine if the lightning used is above 8-C

wouldn't scale to combat speed and reactions unless proven though

Do you mean powered up by Incubus btw? That'll scale to him I presume?
Despite giving her energy, Incubus doesn't really show anything comparable to this level of power. The energy that Incubus gave her was mostly to save her life since Amanda Waller started killing due to insubordination.

Okay. That is probably fine then, although were both of her storm feat calculations accepted by our calc group?
It probably wasn't given that the only comment in it is a recalc of the feat

Despite giving her energy, Incubus doesn't really show anything comparable to this level of power. The energy that Incubus gave her was mostly to save her life since Amanda Waller started killing due to insubordination.
Yeah I'd suggest this being a possibly rating at most
The High 6-C should also probably just be a "with preparation" rating

Back