• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DCEU Low-Tier Upgrade? (Peacemaker Spoilers)

(Side note: Please forgive me if I make mistakes during this. This is my first time actually trying to make a difference in pages. )
Okay. SO:

I'm no expert in CRTs. Or feats. Or making pages. Hell, I barely have any experience in VS battles other than just reading the pages.

But you know what I AM an expert in? Watching and enjoying the Peacemaker show.

Now there are numerous feats in the show that SHOULD upgrade the lower tiers (9-C to 9-B around a tier up)

Without further ado, let's get into the feats.

DURABILITY FEATS
In the first episode of the show, Christopher fights against a butterfly with extreme difficulty (For reference: ). He gets absolute shit kicked out of him. He takes a total of 11 cuts and stabs, yet shrugs off most of them. This at least should give him a reference for his stamina (currently listed as High). He also gets thrown into a coffee table and drywall, breaking both. According to this calc, the table feat alone should qualify his durability as wall level. After this, he still has enough energy to drop from a fourth or fifth(?) story building and tanks the fall, gaining not much but a pained shoulder.

In the 7th episode, Peacemaker grapples and fights against his white supremacist Iron Man wannabe father, The White Dragon. In this same episode, the White Dragon:
  • Collides with a van with no issue whatsoever
  • Tears through said van's walls like paper
  • Melts through the van's roof in a split-second.
Peacemaker tanks both being physically hit by his father, but also takes the same blast of energy that melted through the van, although it is possible that August held back so he could make his villain monologue. This further supports Peacemaker and co. being Wall Level in durability.

(SPOILERLESS TLDR: Peacemaker is thrown into a table, and a wall, which should qualify him as Wall Level. )

In the final battle ( ), Peacemaker, Vigilante, and Harcourt take down hoards of Butterflies. Vigilante in particular manages to casually slice through several Butterfly limbs like butter. While cutting off limbs has been calc'd as Street Level, the durability of Butterflies possessing humans is Wall Level, scaling from Murn who tanked an explosive close-range with no real injury. Vij is never shown to be physically superior to Peacemaker. This qualifies SHOULD qualify Peacemaker, Flag and Bloodsport as Wall Level without equipment.

In terms of Peacemaker's helmet feats, to what extent the Sonic Boom helmet is effective to is unknown. It did, however, break the ground above The Cow.

With the rocks easily crushing several butterflies, the output generated by the rocks should be at least Wall Level. This should make The Cow, above Wall Level to some degree. While using Peacemaker's Human Torpedo helmet, Adebayo easily goes through the cow like a bullet. This should make the tier of the Human Torpedo helmet at least Wall Level.

I'd also ask for permission to make pages for the other characters in the show (Vig, Judomaster, Goff, ect.), but I don't know if this is the right place to do it.

I think Dragon melting that metal with his blasts would be handy ngl but I doubt it'd scale o his son

Either way 9-B is incredibly consistent thus far
Rick should somewhat scale and so should Bloodsport (at least with weapons)

I could see Croc maybe upscaling since the film implies he's > Flagg but that's about it until we get something like Batman yeeting his ass

Last edited:
Back