• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DCEU possible speed upgrades

This revision could upgrade MHS+ character to Sub relativistic

Calc 1

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:M3X/Cyborg_speed_feat

This is a calc from M3X that puts Cyborg's speed at Sub relativistic others scale

This is calc done by me on a feat from Superman and Zod in MoS

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Ssr4vegito/Superman_and_Zod's_speed_feat

The low end feat i got was MHS but using MEO satellites the result was Sub relativistic which could be a supporting feat for the Cyborg calc

Will this be implemented and how will this affect JL Supes and Flash?

Weird that Cyborg doesn't have a page. But the Superman and Zod calc is 1.5% lightspeed and the Heat Vision calc is 3.47%. Cyborg being 2x faster than Superman and Zod seems weird.

It's a little odd but not as odd as some feats i've seen (Helios having a feat worth 5 times what his superior does)

True plus it was Travel not reaction Soeed for Supes (Reaction Speed tends to be a bit higher then Travel from what I've seen)

I mean, it's not really up to most of us. The Cyborg calc has been accepted but the Superman/Zod feat needs more calc memeber input to get accepted. After that it'll need mod approval and we have to decide how fast Clark and Barry are.

Just wait really. Another calc memeber has to look over it and most of them are busy.

Back