• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DCEU Feat Collection

Magnitude 1 Earthquakes can be picked up by human tech. There are grenades that emit more energy than that. A rocket launcher is stronger than a Magnitude 1 Earthquake. Being noticed by human tech isn't impressive, we aren't that primitive.
Yeah, but from how deep? I know what a seismograph is, but couldn't find the range. This beam was affecting miles and miles of depth, as deep as the core and it was intense enough to be detected.

Last edited:
Seismographs don't have range like that which just stops at a certain distance. It's like hearing: Louder sounds can be hear from farther away easier than quiet sounds. And one doesn't need to look hard at the destruction caused with the World Engines to know that all seismographs will hear it.

A Magnitude 4.5 Earthquake is considered enough to be noticed by all seismographs in the world, and that yields no more than 85 tons of TNT. That's not even 8-A, and even then that's a best-case scenario for the World Engines.

Seismographs don't have range like that which just stops at a certain distance. It's like hearing: Louder sounds can be hear from farther away easier than quiet sounds. And one doesn't need to look hard at the destruction caused with the World Engines to know that all seismographs will hear it.

A Magnitude 4.5 Earthquake is considered enough to be noticed by all seismographs in the world, and that yields no more than 85 tons of TNT. That's not even 8-A, and even then that's a best-case scenario for the World Engines.
Yeah, but I meant the core, not the surface destruction. So, would the core shaking be felt as well by seismographs?

Superman's High 7-A calc, Doomsday's 7-A calc and the Atlantis sinking feat.
Not to downplay, but would Atlantis sinking actually scale to anyone? It seemed more like that although Trident posseses that power, Aquaman didn't seem like he used it to its full potential.

And other instances seem to put the Aquaman cast far lower than continental (Aquaman getting hurt by grenades or Ocean Master fearing lava).

Last edited:
Also, Snyder said in his BvS commentary stream that Flash may have used the Cosmic Treadmill to travel back to the past in BvS, does this make the feat worse assuming the Treadmill works the same as the comics?

Also, it was said that Steppenwolf fought the original Doomsday (the one who seemingly destroyed a moon) at some point in time. Though maybe this only applies to the Snyder-cut version of DCEU and it is kind of unclear when this fight took place (before Doomsday got strong enough to moon bust or after?)

Also, he confirmed in his stream that Doomsday would have eventually destroyed the world (it was implied in the movie anyway) with his AOE attacks.

It was said by VFX that Doomsday's AOE burned 2 mile radius into charred rock (The AOE itself is probably better than this, since the blast extend beyond the island area).

It was also said in a VFX commentary that a World Engine was used to condense the core of Krypton, and that when the planet was destroyed, it gave birth to a "failed star/neutron star". But I don't think this scales to anyone since we don't know the timeframe of the ordeal.

On the other hand, in the MOS era, Snyder had commentary saying that a Cruise Missile could probably knock a Kryptonian out for a short time and that being hit by one is like being tackle by a linebacker for Kryptonians. He even said that a bullet actually hurts Superman, but it doesn't damage him. There's also a VFX commentary saying that the Warthog (IIRC) shells knocked Superman out for a while in the movie. It was said that their punches in MOS were sometimes supersonic. But I think some of these condradict the MOS movie itself (and the future films).

Last edited:
Feats and in-universe statements take precedence over WoG. And considering how contradictory some of those comments are, they're mostly unusable.

Feats and in-universe statements take precedence over WoG. And considering how contradictory some of those comments are, they're mostly unusable.
Doomsday eventually being able to destroy the world is usable (if hypotethicals count). It doesn't scale to anyone, of course (not even DD as we see him in the movie).

Flash travelling back in time is used as one of the justifications for relativistic speed in his profile. If the Cosmic Treadmill makes it possibly weaker, it could warrant a mention.

Doomsday AOE being 2 miles radius should be usable (it's straight from the animators) unless it was condradicted on-screen.

So, at least half of these are probably usable.

Besides the ones I've listed, I myself have said the others are either condradictory or otherwise too vague.

Last edited:
Doomsday eventually being able to destroy the world is usable (if hypotethicals count). It doesn't scale to anyone, of course (not even DD as we see him in the movie).

Flash travelling back in time is used as one of the justifications for relativistic speed in his profile. If the Cosmic Treadmill makes it possibly weaker, it could warrant a mention.

Doomsday AOE being 2 miles radius should be usable (it's straight from the animators) unless it was condradicted on-screen.

So, at least half of these are probably usable.

Besides the ones I've listed, I myself have said the others are either condradictory or otherwise too vague.
"Eventually destroy the world" is never usable in any capacity, unless there's more detail as to how he'd go about that.

Dunno what the Cosmic Treadmill even is so can't comment.

I doubt you'd get anything above 7-B with the 2 mile stuff.

"Eventually destroy the world" is never usable in any capacity, unless there's more detail as to how he'd go about that.

Dunno what the Cosmic Treadmill even is so can't comment.

I doubt you'd get anything above 7-B with the 2 mile stuff.
He said DD would do it with his AOE, which he called "booshes". He was probably talking about surface wipe. And I've already said that no one, not even DD in the movie would scale to this. I am saying if hypotethicals count, then DD would have eventually been a surface wiper.

Wasn't saying you'd get anything above 7-B.

Last edited:
Apply the changes I guess? Scaling is settled for the most part I think. Though I'm not sure if the calcs themselves are accepted.

So what's the scaling again?

MoS - BvS SM: At Least High 7-A (At Least 1.79 G), likely Higher

or

High 7-A+ (2.65 G via upscaling from One-Shotting the World Engine (1.79 G) while weakened)

JL SM: At least High 7-A (At least 1.79 G), likely Higher

or

High 7-A+ (At least 2.65 G via upscaling from One-Shotting the World Engine (1.79 G) while weakened)

or

6-C (4.3 G via upscaling from 2.65 G if MoS -BvS SM is 2.65 G)

And scale other profiles accordingly

Back