• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Thank you for helping out, although his feats are not consistently vast, varied, and reality-bending enough to clearly qualify for Supergenius, so I changed it to "At least Extraordinary Genius" instead.

Anyway, will you apply the statistics changes to Luthor's regular page as well soon?

his feats are not consistently vast, varied, and reality-bending enough to clearly qualify for Supergenius, so I changed it to "At least Extraordinary Genius" instead.
That's fine
Anyway, will you apply the statistics changes to Luthor's regular page as well soon?
I will probably get around to them later today.

If anyone wants to go edit AMAZO for time being:
Needs his abilities split into tabbers. A JL and a JLU tab. There's certain abilities he only has in the later form.
Mid Regeneration for both tabbers.
AMAZO pops some "Solar System" destroying missiles out of existence.
Ignore comic feats like this for now until we discuss other things.

Speaking of should maybe make a new thread discussing the amount of speed feats we now have. There's a lot left to go over and results of which would revamp the whole verse.

Okay. Thank you for helping out.

Please write the EXACTLY WORDED titles for any pages that you need me to unlock.

Don't believe A.M.A.Z.O (DCAU) or Lex Luthor (DCAU) is locked.
Not doing anything myself right now due to lack of time to commit to it.

Should also mention that anything I have mentioned in the OP regarding page changes (Besides Amanda Waller) should be free reign to apply. Was agreed upon months ago, just never added.

It largely looks fine, but never use slang in our wiki pages. You should spell out "amplified" instead of "amped". Also, we do not capitalise the l in "level".

Posted the Lex page.

Should go start going over the speed feats now if possible. All of them are listed in the OP I believe.

Btw, what do we think of the comics? I think we've talked about it before but I cannot recall. I admit I'm rather guilty of including them in some profiles, such as some of the feats I listed in the DCAU Man-Bat page I made (following the respect thread on reddit, which I also did).

I would rather not focus on them now, as I stated.

Universal/Multiversal AMAZO II seems, at least on the table,

Too wacky and overt, on top of other primary feats needing to be better clarified.

I prefer if we handle the canonicity of the comic books in another thread, but in general I prefer to only use them if the comics have been referenced by the cartoons themselves or been stated as canon by the people genuinely in charge of the latter.

Okay. That should probably be fine to scale from then.

One of Maxie Zeus' victims was diagnosed of being struck by lightning. He uses the same lightning based weapon on Batman and batsy slightly moves his cape just before getting struck by the bolt.

Happens in Batman TAS: Fire from Olympus.

Superman, Kyle, John, Static dodge rays from Sinestro. Kyle, John, Sinestro manage to react/block lantern beams. Sinestro casually dodges John/GL ray.
STAS:
In "In Brightest Day..." Superman and Kyle Rainer dodge Sinestro's beams

JL:
In "Secret Society": Sinestro claims his ring projects at light speed.

In "Eclipsed": The Flash runs to the Sun in 7 Minutes and 30 seconds.
Why is this Flash feat important?
John Stewarts ring created the platform Flash ran on, meaning it was moving just as fast as Flash was here.

Static Shock:
In Fallen Hero:
John Stewart (The Beaten up looking one) reacts to a ring projection from Sinestro (Who is disguised as John ATT.)

Static dodges Sinestro's Stolen Green Lantern ring shots. When Static isn't using all of Dakota's Electrical Power he's regularly on par with Batman physically

I thought Sinestro's reacting feat was better than John's since not only does he casually dodge the GL ray but he also moves most of his body while doing so. Also Justice League Era Batman dodged lightnig from one of Faust's artifacts at closer range; a laser that goes in straight lines, is produced by a highly advanced tech, bounces off mirrors; upscales to TNBA Era Batgirl who dodged blasts from Livewire which can be to be MHS+ to LS.

Last edited:
I thought Sinestro reacting feat was better than John's since he not only does he casually dodge the GL but he also moves most of his body while doing so was more impressive. Also Justice League Era Batman dodged lightnig from one of Faust's artifacts; a laser that goes in straight lines, is produced by a highly advanced tech, bounces off mirrors; scales to Batgirl who dodge blasts from Livewire which can be to be MHS+ to LS.
To follow up on this Static also reacts to Johns ring projections in A League of their own. John shoots him from behind and Static is fast enough to turn around and attempt setting up a forcefield.

FTL street tier reactions seems solid.

Noted & added to the new request.

Not neccesarly. They could have relativistic reflexes, depends on how impressive the feats are calced at.

Back