• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dc weird problem.

I got into a debate with one of this platforms members and he claim snyder said the entire WF arc shit wasn't in the 6th dimension but the dark multiverse and superman was amped with only 6 suns but that doesn't seem to be from snyder but the person asking the question.

Based on the comics we all know it was the 6th dimension everything happened even the books refrenced it many times and the dark multiverse statements later came in during the arc of Barbados and does dark knights.

Here are what he sent.
https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-2ca70af2ba5f5495343cc343e20c1448

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-21fd83f90fd0cb6297efdb1069616d82

I actually think their fakes tho or contradicts the actual comic.

he just sent this also:
What is the strongest punch Superman has made? - Quora

Last edited:
Simple rule; ignore what the writer says and accept what the comic shows as canon. the WoG page is extremely relevant when it comes to DC, a lot of them are contradictory. But yes, the comic says it was the sixth dimension, no idea what Snyder is saying here.

Tho I am not sure if they are fake, because it's extremely hard to edit messages on phone, especially on twitter's own app. It is, however, easy to do so on the computer.

I've seen tweet on many DC writers saying this and that but when I check by myself, most don't exist.

I remember seeing some of them back then on twitter when the comic first came out, but going back, I can't find them anymore.

But its better to avoid everything that doesn't come directly from the comic. Even handbooks should be avoided, sometimes they can also be a bit contradictory.

Just ignore it. The comics make it clear that the World Forger arc happened in the 6th dimension, not in the Dark Multiverse.

This is a clear example of why I do not like WoG, many people can create forgeries or the authors simply forget details, of course it can be useful when something is not clear, but when they are things that contradict the central axis that are repeated in the context of the story.

anyway in the Narration occurs in most of the chapters of this mini arc that the narrator and Mister Myx explain that they are within 6th D since Alpheus needs an increase of range and power to change the whole existence

I agree with the overall assessment that the comics >>>> any WoG statement, and especially WoG statements that can't be substantiated.

Back