• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Also, Amelia seems to have found some Green Lantern feats that are blatantly far higher than 4-B:

Should we scale from them?
the galaxy feat looks pre crisis, the universal one is with all the green lanterns

It's looking that way is probably because Green Lantern doesn't go through Crisis, we're inducing a baseline onto him for consistency purposes

Also Amelia made a case no one ever should scale to Green Lanterns

Thank you for the input. I referred to upgrading the Green Lanterns though, not other characters.

"the collective power of the rings could collapse Oa into a blackhole capable of destroying the universe"

I don't believe this means the rings are 3-A. The built up of power from those would make the planet blow up, only the planet, and then from that it's triggered the black hole. From how I see it, their hax (Gravity Manip) was on that level while the rest of their sheer power isn't, hence their power being unleashed only destroys a planet and not the universe, like the side effect of it generates.

"Anarky was able to shrink down an entire universe to the size of a plank length and defeated a being who could manipulate the laws of the universe to the point of destroying it."

I'm confused over if what I see there is what the text says, I see the characters in a future where the universe is warped and the go back to the present by messing with some distance somehow? But I don't see anyone shrinking the univere with a ring, or destroying it. And could it be that the latter is hax too? Size Manip is always used as not the same as AP/how hard one can punch others, other extravagant powers with Universal range could destroy it without saying anything of the user's ability to punch others too.

"Green Lantern Flodo could contain an entire galaxy within his his fold and destroyed it"

I think this misses context, I see GLs making a bubble, a weird one going outside of it, dying but not being dead, him helping the other GLs with the bubble, moving it away but being back with them? Idk what's going on.

I don’t think so, Hal has stated that it’s possible for him to take out the entire JL, and when some of his leftover willpower took form, it actually did.
Wally casually one shotted in his construct in rebirth which almost destroyed his ring and Wally wasn't even serious or trying to harm him.

Besides batman has also taken out an evil version of the justice league with justice buster suit tho later destroyed by the evil version of superman and in recent book I think batman called wally the most dangerous justice league character.

I don’t think so, Hal has stated that it’s possible for him to take out the entire JL, and when some of his leftover willpower took form, it actually did.

Well, you see, Hal did have this example of supposedly being the strongest, but pretty much everyone had one at some point. Overall, he’s not treated as the strongest in the league

Well, you see, Hal did have this example of supposedly being the strongest, but pretty much everyone had one at some point. Overall, he’s not treated as the strongest in the league
Currently it's wonder woman
Now she isn't in the league currently batman states it's wally don't remember the issue.

But overall I think it's believe the be superman. But just my opinion.

So what are the conclusions regarding what we should do here so far?

Also, can somebody please help out with fixing the Post-Crisis Wonder Woman scaling? Thank you.

So what are the conclusions regarding what we should do here so far?

Also, can somebody please help out with fixing the Post-Crisis Wonder Woman scaling? Thank you.
Why not just scale her to Superman and co. just like that? Superman already scales to a bunch of 5-B and High 5-A feats when not at full power.

Can we lock this thread? I'm working on its successor threads over time but give me time instead of posting willy nilly.

I don't mind if we lock this thread, but can't we do what KLOL suggested and simply scale Wonder Woman from being slightly weaker than Post-Crisis Superman first?

KLOL is free to give a rewritten justification, but fast.
DAMN YOU IMPRESS

How about this?

"At least 5-B, possibly High 5-A (Comparable to Superman, who pushed Mageddon, pulled Earth with a chain made out of the Green Lantern Corps' willpower and threw a compressed solar system out of Earth)

The compressed solar system IIRC was re-calced to be 5-B-ish by Firestorm, I think.

Wasn't there another High 5-A calc for Superman surviving the Sunspike? That should probably be on his page, unless they're was a problem I'm not aware of.

Also I don't think we need to list the Superman feats that WW scales to, we should probably just link to the Superman page.
I guess that should work.

There's also Superman IMP-ing the Shadow Moon.

I think that we can just write "Almost comparable to Superman" for the time being. Maybe somebody can insert a link to scans from the fight with Superman when he was controlled by Maxwell Lord.

Wasn't there another High 5-A calc for Superman surviving the Sunspike? That should probably be on his page, unless there was a problem I'm not aware of.

Also I don't think we need to list the Superman feats that WW scales to, we should probably just link to the Superman page.
The calc was bad because I didn't use Red-Giant size for Rao and instead just used a regular sun. Using a Red-Giant might make it FTL, but I haven't gotten around to it.

I think that we can just write "Almost comparable to Superman" for the time being. Maybe somebody can insert a link to scans from the fight with Superman when he was controlled by Maxwell Lord.
Is somebody here willing to handle this please?

Here is the page that needs to be edited:

Also, tell me here which DC Comics character profile pages that need to be re-locked after we are done with this.

Here is the page that needs to be edited:

Also, tell me here which DC Comics character profile pages that need to be re-locked after we are done with this.
So should I just write "Almost comparable to Superman" and keep it at that?

Well, I would prefer some images that shows her (barely) holding her own against him, such as the Maxwell Lord storyline.

Well, I would prefer some images that shows her (barely) holding her own against him, such as the Maxwell Lord storyline.
Unfortunately I haven't read that storyline, so some help regarding which scans to use would be appreciated.

Thank you for helping out.

Wonder Woman's induced dream sequence scan linked above cannot be used though.

Back