• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
because darkseid has several level low 1C immortality, so deleting it at the conceptual level does not work since it lacks power and range

What is Darksied avatar's reasoning to be 2-B?

It seems he has too many reasons to be low 1-C.

@elixir

2B scale: trampling and absorbing two boys who climb to all possibilities and a wizarding panthe (the multiverse was not 2A at that time due to the fact that the publishing house changed author more or less in 1980s when it became 2A the multiverse and most of the feats 2B are from the 1970s down)

because it is not low 1C: most are immortality and two hax which is the omega sanction and Anti life equation (and this is more an optional equipment).

@papisavitar

Yes

Conceptual and Law Manipulation isn't to kill, but manipulates. They don't mean automatic Existence Erasure.

It could potentially manipulate 2-B Darkseid to not be a threat. (Incap)

if the problem is that sonic does not use that hax to manipulate in combat unless he has prior knowledge.

and I don't think darkseid tells him.

Archie Sonic will eventually when he realize attempting to beat up Darkseid isn't working.

Archie Sonic has several times in character stopped fighting hand to hand in favor for a more practical solution.

ok, that is the sonic wincon so this will be a stomp since darkseid can't affect sonic.

boi returns the omega Sanction for darkseid or this will be a stomp by sonic.

In addition, many games of other characters have hax 1 tier (one deserves that the 2 have hax tier 1 but only one has hax tier 1 and the other does not) and the characters themselves are tier 2 or 3, 4 ect.

watch the threads of The Dovahkiin or The Emperor of Mankind and nobody complains about being a smurf some can partake against a non smurf.

Sonic can only return from Omega Sanction in Ultra Sonic.

So Darkseid's Omega Sanction can still effect Super Sonic.

But... that's only if Darkseid can hit Sonic. Possible, but Sonic is very Acrobatic and those beams won't god faster than Sonic.

the problem is that sonic resists all the darkseid hax (except the omega sanction) and does not even have the ap to damage it.

"does not even have the ap to damage it"?

Who doesn't have the ap and damage what?

Oliver de jesus said:
the problem is that sonic resists all the darkseid hax (except the omega sanction) and does not even have the ap to damage it.
Omega Sanction is only 5-D when Darkseid is Low 1-C

the case is that the omega sanction can be made by an avatar so that the true darkseid takes control of someone's destiny, for example, batman who was infused with omega radiation and manipulated to destroy everything without batman initially noticing.

is similar to pennywise(canon) and its madness hax 1A in its high 7A key

Darkseid's profile literally specified how strong the Omega Sanction is depending on the keys. It's not 5-D unless he's 5-D himself. Read his notable attacks/techniques.

Can I see the scans? Also I'm just going off by what his profile says. The Omega Sanction for his Godhead version is stated to be infinitely more powerful than the Pre-Flashpoint Emenation one according to his profile.

let's leave it as 4D, I lazily continue to discuss the same and achieve nothing.

well that means that this could be a stomp by sonic, unless sonic takes weeks to return (as happened to batman)

Still would be an incap/wincon.

Omg, it would be an incap so Sonic's Fatehax is useless.

@OP

There's no need to restrict the Omega Sanction. It's not 5-D unless Darkseid is 5-D. I know that I already said this but it seems like you didn't see my post so I'll say it again.

Oliver de jesus said:
Also Sonic's wincon (conceptual Hax type 2) no longer counts as it has to affect an entity High1A
Okay, you still have no proof that Darkseid is linked to that. You keep saying that yet nothing was even accepted on the profile.

Back