• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DC Comics - The Legendary DC Heralds Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, we do, it's on the verse page, an explanation blog/page is there explaining everything.
Speaking of that, I'll place all the accepted feats in a blog once we're done with this thread.

Just so we can keep track of all the Tier 3 to 2 stuff for the verse.

Okay so I'm confused, why is Kingdom Come Superman weaker?
They're suggesting that his performance against Gog vs main Superman and fight against Superboy suggests he's weaker than Mai universe Superman, which doesn't make any sense to me.

Qawsedf234 seems to make good sense above. Which feats do you and Firestorm808 think seem sufficiently reliable to use to scale from here?

I don't really get the Phantom Zone thing, if we're told via narration the Phantom Zone is shaking why are we trying to argue it would refer to a specific portion? If we hear someone shake the universe we don't try to reach to "It'd be X amount", we simply refer to the current calcs on shaking the Universe.
The concern was the reliability of the self-narration instead of the typical "omniscient narrator." Generally, character A says B, and this is reliable because of C.

I mean outside of senses why would he be wrong? Superman knows he's pulled off similar feats (iirc he also threatens to destroy the Phantom Zone) so he likely has a good understanding of his potential and the effects of his strength. It also slots in fairly well into the High 3-A range of feats we've other characters perform

I don't really get the Phantom Zone thing, if we're told via narration the Phantom Zone is shaking why are we trying to argue it would refer to a specific portion? If we hear someone shake the universe we don't try to reach to "It'd be X amount", we simply refer to the current calcs on shaking the Universe.
Plus phantom zone is infinite shaking a portion of infinite is still infinite and no mention it was a portion in the first place.

Anyway, aside for the feats/statements i previously mention that i found too fishy for my liking, i do more or less agree with everything else (or at least i couldn't find anything that feel odd), i fully on board with upgrading DC Heralds at Low 2-C/2-C, while 2-A should be restricted to just a few.

So Scotty, if you want you can put them on Agree and Disagree/Neutral for certain feats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back