• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DC Comics: Imperiex Downgrades

His feat is similar to Monarch's, who I think that we are planning to rate as 3-A.

I agree with the 3-A one, as i explained there was time at that point, due to Braniac and Imperiex being able to move and think.

Can we please slow down? I already said multiple times that I don't know. I never read the Imperix Saga. I'm not qualified to make definitive judgment.

I would be able to make actual progress with comicbook stuff if it weren't for the fact that I'm constantly being crowded with dozens of separate threads.

Okay. It is probably best if you place the comicbook revisions in a to-do-list, with links to the threads.

This is slightly off topic, it's part of a revision though. Imperiex wasn't actually killed in the big bang, it just spread his consciousness, would this be a power, or form of immortality.

Also i might be away for a little, so i probably can't do the changes any longer.

I do not know how to properly classify that.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Actually Imperix is High 1-C (half joking):
Imperix11D
This may actually be legit, it wont scale to imperiex's regular AP though, maybe he'll get a rating similar to Parallax's . He needs to destroy planets in specific chain via "hallowing" in order to this, the Earth is the last one on the chain and Earth was said to be the "lynchpin that holds the current universe". Earth was also said to be the nexus of the collapsed multiverse, which has 11 dimensions.

The probes are probably 4-B, but they're notably below Superman going all out or an enraged Hunter/Prey Doomsday. Imperiex Prime only has 4-B AP/Attack feats, but his self destruction ranges from "Galaxy/Multi-Galaxy" level to "Universal+" after Brainiac 13 absorbed him.

@Sandman31

So should we upgrade Imperiex to High 1-C, and if so, are you willing to handle it?

I dont think he's High 1-C himself but maybe something similar to Parallax's rating? maybe something like High 1-C via chain reaction?

So what? "Tier: At least 4-B, 3-B to 3-A with self destruction | High 1-C via chain reaction"

Looking at the scans again, I think it should either be low 1-B or Unknown

"The universe is leyered well beyond the known eleven dimensions"

" twelve and a third" (Which I think doesnt fit our tiering system)

and Imperiex caused the universe, which is layered more than 11 Dimensions to collapse back into 11 dimensions

I will check.

Do you want me to unlock the Imperiex page now?

Sandman31 said:
"At least 4-B, low 2-C with self destruction, Low 1-B via chain reaction" then
This looks fine.

So for the tier justification. I think it should be something like "At least 4-B (Killed Doomsday in one shot and would've killed Superman if not for outside interference) , Low 2-C with self destruction (His death would've restarted the universe). Low 1-B (Hollowing collapses a 11+ dimensional space and creates a new one"

I am fine with Qawsed's description. Are you willing to edit the page?

It think that you can do so if you wish.

I will unlock the page. Tell me here when you are done.

Imperiex needs ironing out. Along with his drones (if they're going to be added). I can collect a bunch of scans if necessary.

@Qawsed

Okay. I will keep the page open for you until you are finished then.

@Karmod

They can edit the page if they wish.

Okay. Should we close this thread then, or wait for Sandman31 to comment first?

Probably best to wait for Sandman to check it. If he approves it can probably be closed until/unless someone wants to do a greater CRT about Imperiex.

Back