• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DC Comics Boomtube CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would recommend holding off on any Tier Proposals until our upcoming DC Cosmology revision thread.

Also, Innumerable and Infinite give two different tiers.
By any chance, do you know when that will be? I kept hearing about this in like late 2020.

Unfortunately, I'm going to have to disagree with most of this. Existing "Outside" or "Beyond time and space" are not considered sufficient evidence for Immeasurable speed.
But isn't moving through non linear time considered immesurable? Like if you are beyond time you can move in non linear time. Can you elaborate more on this if you can.
Also, they don't necessarily become Larger than entire space-time continuums level of giant; the best example I saw was just him being so giant, the Earth becomes a spec compared to him.
You forgot that Universes are considered bubles to new genesis.

That being said, I don't know about Spectre or Darkseid's more god form keys, and there is an ongoing thread removing Immeasurable from a lot of characters, but I'll need some notable DC experts to clarify.
Darkseid actually dosent scale to the spectre. And spectre only has an immesurable key because of him being above a 5th dimensional imp.

No. Absolutely not. It is an external power-up that is independent of the characters themselves. This is equivalent to giving every Marvel character an "If they ever got their hands on the Infinity Gauntlet and a Cosmic Cube" key.

We should quickly close this thread. It is not ever getting accepted. Sorry.

Well, plenty of characters have visited Apokolips, but this thread does seem like an unnecessary waste of time, yes.

Actually now I think about it, haven't there been times where Apokolips has been treated as being a larger then earth planet in the universe? I don't think the higher dimensional stuff we associate with the New Gods didn't come into tuition till Death of The New Gods and Final Crisis

No. Absolutely not. It is an external power-up that is independent of the characters themselves. This is equivalent to giving every Marvel character an "If they ever got their hands on the Infinity Gauntlet and a Cosmic Cube" key.

We should quickly close this thread. It is not ever getting accepted. Sorry.
We gave Spider Man Captain Universe on his profile

Spider-Man was genuinely infused with the power of Captain Universe for an extensive storyline. In contrast, this would not remotely be a defining device or state for the characters in question.

Again, this is a waste of time, and I am overworked enough as it is. We should close this.

It should be. There’s like a scan that
Xq1N0fu.jpg

But isn't moving through non linear time considered immesurable? Like if you are beyond time you can move in non linear time. Can you elaborate more on this if you can.
You need actual feats and better elaboration than "exists beyond space and time" for Immeasurable speed. The latter can mean anything from just being outside of time to resisting time hax.

Thank you. I will close this thread then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back