• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I found some stuff for the underrated DC characters like the elementals

Red Tornado
High-Godly regen for his elemental form
His elemental form survived the crisis. Even the elemental form of Firestorm remembers events before the crisis as this was before Red Tornado got a physical body back in post crisis. More evidence that he survived and regenned, just like Swamp Thing. Its basically described the same way as in Swamp Thing's High-Godly regen is, because of the fact that both of them are elementals.

Resistance to Ice Manipulation, Transmutation. Nigh Omnipresent in air, though I don't know if its only on Earth since this whole story took place on another planet.

Came back from being frozen and transmuted due to his nature of being the wind itself.
For those who don't know, Red Tornado is just like Swamp Thing, he is the avatar and embodiment of the Parliament of Vapours or The White.
Just like Aquaman, he would get intangibility in his elemental state.

Electricity Manipulation and atomic level attacks
As the embodiment of the wind, he can also control lightning

Resistance to magic
Resisted Silver Age Zatanna's magic when in his elemental form.

Aquaman(Post Crisis)
Its possible that he has the same regen as Red Tornado and Swamp thing in his elemental state, as he is one with The Clear and is an elemental, and Red Tornado is far weaker than him.
In fact, The Clear, which aquaman embodies is stated to be beyond The Green, twice.
A random human Mai Miyazaki also became one with The Clear and stated she was the Spirit of the Sea which refers to being the embodiment of the sea itself. Just like Red Tornado above, and swamp thing.
Mai Miyazaki who is just a fodder human turned into the water elemental could harm and badly damage Jim Corrigan who is 2-A. More evidence that the Clear is beyond the green and The Why which is what Red tornado embodies. So maybe Aquaman as the water elemental could possibly get high godly regen like the both of them due to elemental physiology and if the White, which is clearly weaker than The Clear, then The Clear might get the same rege. After all, the fire, plant and air elementals have it so its likely The Clear has it

The fire elemental was ressurected by Maya the embodiment of Earth. Its possible that she would do this to the other elementals since she obviously doesnt want all water or air in Earth to die.

Tell me what you think and if youre a mod, try tagging the DC scalers

Last edited:
Did you even read? Red Tornado verbatim survived the crisis and did the same thing Swamp Thing did that justified his high-godly regen on the profile
Don't be agressive sir, how am I suposed to know how the High-Godly of Red Tornado works? That's the reason that I asked it to you, anyways, I have no idea then

Don't be agressive sir, how am I suposed to know how the High-Godly of Red Tornado works? That's the reason that I asked it to you, anyways, I have no idea then

Red Tornado
His elemental form survived the crisis. Even the elemental form of Firestorm remembers events before the crisis as this was before Red Tornado got a physical body back in post crisis. More evidence that he survived and regenned, just like Swamp Thing. Its basically described the same way as in Swamp Thing's High-Godly regen is, because of the fact that both of them are elementals.

Resistance to Ice Manipulation, Transmutation. Nigh Omnipresent in air, though I don't know if its only on Earth since this whole story took place on another planet.

Came back from being frozen and transmuted due to his nature of being the wind itself.
For those who don't know, Red Tornado is just like Swamp Thing, he is the avatar and embodiment of the Parliament of Vapours or The Grey.

Resistance to magic

Aquaman(Post Crisis)
Its possible that he has the same regen as Red Tornado and Swamp thing in his elemental state, as he is one with The Clear and is an elemental, and Red Tornado is far weaker than him.
In fact, The Clear, which aquaman embodies is stated to be beyond The Green, twice.
A random human Mai Miyazaki also became one with The Clear and stated she was the Spirit of the Sea which refers to being the embodiment of the sea itself. Just like Red Tornado above, and swamp thing.
Mai Miyazaki who is just a fodder human turned into the water elemental could harm and badly damage Jim Corrigan who is 2-A. More evidence that the Clear is beyond the green and The Grey which is what Red tornado embodies. So maybe Aquaman as the water elemental could possibly get high godly regen like the both of them due to elemental physiology.

The fire elemental was ressurected by Maya the embodiment of Earth. Its possible that she would do this to the other elementals since she obviously doesnt want all water or air in Earth to die.

Red Tornado
An elemental force still remained after his body was destroyed as he himself states and he didn't even regenerate a body properly, only forming a new one out of the air. I guess that might be taken to be Mid-High, maybe Low-Godly regeneration but no more. If Swamp Thing has such a high level of regeneration from this kind of feat then he should be looked at as well.

For those who don't know, Red Tornado is just like Swamp Thing, he is the avatar and embodiment of the Parliament of Vapours or The White.

Resistance to magic
He looked like he either formed a new body with the wind or broke out with sheer power. And he wasn't transmuted, Superman himself says he just froze all the moisture in his body in that same page. Elemental Intangibility should work for Red Tornado as it's retty straightforward.

Electricity Manipulation is fine, as is Weather Manipulation. "Scatter his atoms" is just standard hyperbole. Unless he actually showcases feats or offers a more elaborate statement, this doesn't mean anything.

He just looks like he's tanking her attacks from the panel. I'm no expert on how we grant magic resistance though, so feel free to ask someone else.

Aquaman(Post Crisis)
Mai Miyazaki who is just a fodder human turned into the water elemental could harm and badly damage Jim Corrigan who is 2-A. More evidence that the Clear is beyond the green and The Why which is what Red tornado embodies. So maybe Aquaman as the water elemental could possibly get high godly regen like the both of them due to elemental physiology and if the White, which is clearly weaker than The Clear, then The Clear might get the same rege. After all, the fire, plant and air elementals have it so its likely The Clear has it

Same as above really. Red Tornado very clearly was not fully destroyed so he shouldn't have this. Swamp Thing's regeneration should probably have a look taken at it.

So, I looked at Swamp Thing's regeneration and it seems to be the old version of High-Godly regeneration. Depending on what is meant by essence then it should just be Mid-Godly to Low-Godly.

So, I looked at Swamp Thing's regeneration and it seems to be the old version of High-Godly regeneration. Depending on what is meant by essence then it should just be Mid-Godly to Low-Godly.
Anti Monitor destroys you on a conceptual level too, I'll try to get some scans. It erases across all planes of existence which definitely includes conceptual, there are conceptual planes of existence in DC and realms that are completely abstract.

Also I kinda did prove abstract existence for the true elemental forms though since they're actually non physical though not all parts of their body are

But do you agree that red tornado gets the same type of regen as swamp thing in his elemental state and aquaman gets a "likely" the same?

Also keep in mind red tornado also said his mind reformed or survived. It could be mid godly at least since its obvious he erases souls.

Or at the very least, resistance to existence erasure

Anti Monitor destroys you on a conceptual level too, I'll try to get some scans. It erases across all planes of existence which definitely includes conceptual, there are conceptual planes of existence in DC and realms that are completely abstract.

Also I kinda did prove abstract existence for the true elemental forms though since they're actually non physical though not all parts of their body are

But do you agree that red tornado gets the same type of regen as swamp thing in his elemental state and aquaman gets a "likely" the same?

Also keep in mind red tornado also said his mind reformed or survived. It could be mid godly at least since its obvious he erases souls.

Or at the very least, resistance to existence erasure
The fact that a part of him survived clearly shows he wasn't erased on such a scale.

Just being non-corporeal isn't proof for abstract existence. This kind of thing needs better elaboration.

We don't really cross-scale regeneration just by being a manifestation of beings of the same nature.

Survival isn't regeneration, especially when no other context is given.

The fact that a part of him survived clearly shows he wasn't erased on such a scale.

Just being non-corporeal isn't proof for abstract existence. This kind of thing needs better elaboration.

We don't really cross-scale regeneration just by being a manifestation of beings of the same nature.

Survival isn't regeneration, especially when no other context is given.
No he survived then regenned as well

They are embodiments of their elements and swamp things page already established its on a conceptual level. And Spirit can mean concept, check the definition, it ties in to them being stated to be embodiments too and being able to damage Spectre who has AE type 1 making it consistent

No he survived then regenned as well

They are embodiments of their elements and swamp things page already established its on a conceptual level. And Spirit can mean concept, check the definition, it ties in to them being stated to be embodiments too and being able to damage Spectre who has AE type 1 making it consistent
Where does it say this? It just says that his elemental aspect survived while his body was destroyed. And seeing as he himself said that his spirit and mind survived, this is at best Low-Godly.

Regeneration (High-Godly. Had his body completely destroyed, and the Multiverse he inhabited collapsed, but his essence survived, went into another universe and grew a new body for him there)

No mention of it being on a conceptual level, just that his body was destroyed while his essence survived. And his essence survived, which immediately disproves High-Godly. Now you have to prove that this essence is something independent of the soul and mind for it to be Mid-Godly.

It can mean concept but that has to be proven. Being able to damage an abstract being can be done with good enough Non-Physical Interaction so that doesn't support anything at all.

Where does it say this? It just says that his elemental aspect survived while his body was destroyed. And seeing as he himself said that his spirit and mind survived, this is at best Low-Godly.

Regeneration (High-Godly. Had his body completely destroyed, and the Multiverse he inhabited collapsed, but his essence survived, went into another universe and grew a new body for him there)

No mention of it being on a conceptual level, just that his body was destroyed while his essence survived. And his essence survived, which immediately disproves High-Godly. Now you have to prove that this essence is something independent of the soul and mind for it to be Mid-Godly.

It can mean concept but that has to be proven. Being able to damage an abstract being can be done with good enough Non-Physical Interaction so that doesn't support anything at all.
Ok there must be a reason for that swamp thing feat being high godly so we gotta wait for the other DC scalers. And maybe I'll find the scans that conceptual realms were affected by the crisis. By the way, do you agree that the sphere of gods is conceptual realm? Its the Platonic archetypal world that batman was talking about and AM was gonna destroy it

And you agree with it being resistance to existence erasure and mind/memory erasure for red tornado's elemental form right

Possibly causality manipulation since it erases the history

Ok there must be a reason for that swamp thing feat being high godly so we gotta wait for the other DC scalers. And maybe I'll find the scans that conceptual realms were affected by the crisis. By the way, do you agree that the sphere of gods is conceptual realm? Its the Platonic archetypal world that batman was talking about and AM was gonna destroy it

And you agree with it being resistance to existence erasure and mind/memory erasure for red tornado's elemental form right

Possibly causality manipulation since it erases the history
It's from a now outdated version of High-Godly.

I only agree with a possible Low-Godly regeneration. Anything else is just extrapolation that has no meaning.

Causality Manipulation isn't granted that way.

When was it said that mobius was going to destroy the worlds in the sphere of the gods?

I remember that it was said that the new gods were not affected by the crisis

can you Search at a scans? I'm out of my computer and this internet is very slow where I am
I'll find em. Maybe we can revise AM as well. But is the sphere of gods considered conceptual realm here?The new god being ideas living in a platonic conceptual world is accepted but I'm not sure if this site considers the sphere to be where the godheads live at, but I think so ("false platonic" by this biased wiki's standards)

Can we please not call the wiki biased for standards that not only don't favour any particular verse but are being revised anyway?

Planck's conclusions make sense to me. What he has accepted can probably be applied.

Uh so, the clear really isn’t supposed to be beyond the green in any particular way, the beyond statements in context are just saying they’re outside the jurisdiction of the green and such

Uh so, the clear really isn’t supposed to be beyond the green in any particular way, the beyond statements in context are just saying they’re outside the jurisdiction of the green and such
He just explained twice how its beyond the green. And an avatar of the clear beat a 2-A being

He just explained twice how its beyond the green. And an avatar of the clear beat a 2-A being
Bro the scans themselves explicitly are about the clear being separate from the green. And Swamp Thing at full power is 2-A so it’s not exactly special

And? That doesn't mean they arent beyond the green
It does however mean there’s no actual evidence that would imply that and all the parliaments are more or less shown to be comparable, except the Red, since it’s nature is different in Post-Crisis than in Flashpoint and is more of a counterpart to the other elemental parts entirely, and doesn’t even have a proper parliament. The rest of the other parliaments are considered to be equal and comparable in every situation they’re brought up

It does however mean there’s no actual evidence that would imply that and all the parliaments are more or less shown to be comparable, except the Red, since it’s nature is different in Post-Crisis than in Flashpoint and is more of a counterpart to the other elemental parts entirely, and doesn’t even have a proper parliament. The rest of the other parliaments are considered to be equal and comparable in every situation they’re brought up
Proof

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back