• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DC Animated Discussion Thread

That's pretty neat, i never heard of this series before
It looks like he vaporized that whole wave of water so that's pretty impressive i might try calcing it myself
Also is Krypto's size or dog breed ever given?
And looking at the plot he is indeed a Labrador Retriever after all, though his size is never given out, he should be the average size of his breed

Ep 1

Hal makes a construct strong enough to hold up a train

Hal Casually flies at mftl speeds

Guardian states a lantern can only reach a frontier lantern area in 18 months at top speed. But frontier lantern rings can travel back to OA in less then a day

Frontier lanterns get no training and only get limited instruction from there rings

GL ship might be the fastest ship made by living beings

Frontier lantern makes a tornado

GL ship going into ultra wrap(not at full power) makes a giant shockwave

Razor tears threw stone

A super charged Hal blast away razor and big head and makes a big explosion

Ep 2

Razor states Oa lanterns are stronger then frontier lanterns

Red lantern city makes a storm

Red lantern city can blow up a planet

Blocks the the shockwaves of a exploding planet

Kilowog evacuates a good chunk of a planet’s population before the planet blows up

Rev power ring tanked the destruction of a planet

Ep 4

Survives being near a black hole

Ship laser gets bent by black hole

Kilowog pulls a ship temporarily from a black hole

Razor survives seemly being in the crush zone

Ep 6

Hal,Kilowog and aya work together to slow a giant meteor from crashing into a planet

A weakened Kilowog reacts to ship laser

Ship laser destroys giant pillars of stone

Hal seemly drills a whole to the center of mogo

Mogo destroys a giant meteor

Ep 7

Kilowog survives getting slammed threw multiple buildings

Ep 10

Manhunter s destroys civilizations and planets

Red lantern survives a blast from gl ship

Supercharged Hal,Kilowog and queen throw a libratiry into space

Ep 12

Razor shield hal and kilowog from a self destructing ship

Hal shields kilowog and razor from an explosion from four librators

Ep 13

kilowog shoots out giant blasts

Saint walker one shots a giant ship

A GL deflects red lantern lasers

Hal flies from OA to earth

RL mothership can tank blasts from mogo

Ep 14

Anti-monitor opens a crack in space

Anti-monster destroys a giant ship

Guy pulls up a giant crane

Hal launch’s guy into space

Guy slaps Hal back to earth

I was planning a making a profile for the Joker for A Long Halloween, Ra's Al Ghul in The Doom That Came to Gotham and maybe Yog Sotha but aside from that, doesn't seem other people are planning anything here (tbf it's not like there was something that big, the next film barely revealed its cast)

Sounds interesting!
What's the opinion of the Young Justice animated series here? That series has been getting some work done lately, thanks in large part to @Dalesean027 .

Hit-and-miss for me

Some arc I love, like the last Season arc focusing on Child, the Lords of the Chaos/Order, Doctor Fate and Klarion (I made all three btw) or the Atlantis arc or Savage himself. Other stuff I genuinely don't care about or thought was bad done for me. At least the series tackles pretty heavy subjects and generally does it well

Yeah, I really enjoy the Lords of Order/Chaos stuff, though I could care less for stuff like Tigress & her family drama.
I also wish the stuff with Mary Marvel & Granny Goodness got animated.

So I just watched Justice League for the first time, and in Episode 13 (War World Part 2), Hawkgirl deflects a blast that was going to destroy a planet with her mace. This is probably an outlier (Espesially since the blast deflected only destroyed a single weapon), but it seems worth bringing up.

Back