• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vegito exists in a unique vacuum. Can his GT: Perfect Files statement be used to supplement his rating? He would be 3-B then.

Neutral, but I have to say this doesn't really make sense. Anime SS3 was stomped somewhat easily by Buutenks and left Goku powerless by the end. You could argue that it's not that lopsided, too short or not lopsided enough, but I'd argue that Buuhan is well above this.
I mean, Goku could have gotten a zenkai post-Vegito
SSJ Goku did fight on-par with that Fake Ultimate Gohan who was equal to the actual Ultimate Gohan

I just wanna say, even though I agree with the scaling, this is definitely the most trash power scaling I have ever seen. Kid buu being stronger than buuhan and SSJ3 Goku matching him doesn't even begin to make the tiniest bit of sense.
Apparently according to the anime writers, subtraction makes you stronger. And there was nothing that makes sense that allows Goku to go from around SSJ Gotenks level to ultimate gohan level as a SSJ to above buuhan level as a SSJ3.

I just wanna say, even though I agree with the scaling, this is definitely the most trash power scaling I have ever seen. Kid buu being stronger than buuhan and SSJ3 Goku matching him doesn't even begin to make the tiniest bit of sense.
The Daizenshuu still sort of implies that Buu with absorptions is stronger. But its a bit of weird thing vs the show statements.

Rip there is a scan that says gohan, goku, and gotenks working together could defeat kid buu but that's for manga

Still thought yeah it's very much arguable that buuhan is stronger especially for the anime

I don’t think that the Kid Buu being the strongest statement should be used. There is very clear evidence that Super Buu with Gohan Absorbed is the strongest, as he was capable of easily reacting to and overpowering SSJ3 Goku, while Goku could fight against Kid Buu as a SSJ3 for a while before being drained of stamina. There are also a lot of statements from data books and even Toriyama which contradict one another. For instance, Toriyama has stated that he believes the Super Saiyan x50 multiplier was a reach and more than the power-up, get this wiki has clearly accepted the power-up as a x50 multiplier based on the battle with Goku vs Frieza. So I’m not in agreement with this revision.

There is very clear evidence that Super Buu with Gohan Absorbed is the strongest, as he was capable of easily reacting to and overpowering SSJ3 Goku, while Goku could fight against Kid Buu as a SSJ3 for a while before being drained of stamina.
The SSJ3 point is a decent point (doubly so since it was Buutenks that fought SSJ3 Goku, not Buuhan), but Goku has also faced Buuhan before (in SSJ, mind you) and has seen what he is capable of after witnessing Vegeta getting pretty much stomped by Buuhan, yet here he is saying that Kid Buu is the strongest Buu of them all. The possibility of Goku receiving a Zenkai after getting his ass handed to him by Buuhan was brought up, which would explain this in a way that isn't outright contradictory.
There are also a lot of statements from data books and even Toriyama which contradict one another. For instance, Toriyama has stated that he believes the Super Saiyan x50 multiplier was a reach and more than the power-up, get this wiki has clearly accepted the power-up as a x50 multiplier based on the battle with Goku vs Frieza.
I don't see what the SSJ Multiplier has to do with this thread, homie. If you think that the SSJ Multiplier shouldn't be accepted, make a different CRT. Otherwise, don't bother bringing it up.

As for the revision itself, I can agree to this.

I don’t think that the Kid Buu being the strongest statement should be used. There is very clear evidence that Super Buu with Gohan Absorbed is the strongest, as he was capable of easily reacting to and overpowering SSJ3 Goku, while Goku could fight against Kid Buu as a SSJ3 for a while before being drained of stamina. There are also a lot of statements from data books and even Toriyama which contradict one another. For instance, Toriyama has stated that he believes the Super Saiyan x50 multiplier was a reach and more than the power-up, get this wiki has clearly accepted the power-up as a x50 multiplier based on the battle with Goku vs Frieza. So I’m not in agreement with this revision.
Kid buu is stated to be the strongest a billion times unequivocally ad nauseam by Goku and the literal narrator.
1jkBP2J_d.webp

This is supported by post fusion Goku fighting an ultimate gohan who is as strong as the original in only SSJ.

This is supported by post fusion Goku fighting an ultimate gohan who is as strong as the original in only SSJ.
What is this? When does Goku fight Ultimate Gohan?

Also, why does SSJ2 Goku scale to Kid Buu when SSJ2 Vegeta got demolished by Kid Buu?

Also, @Vizer04 , why is Nappa in the blog 900 NINATONS?

That makes him over a thousand times stronger than Piccolo, Gohan, and Krillin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back