• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DBS Zamasu Regen Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also again if his survival against hakai immortality type 3 [REGEN] is why hakai wouldnt kill him that is a resistance how?
Y'know Zamasu has Type 2 Immortality as well, right? That kind of comes with the unfettered body package.

And again, the resistance thing.

Y'know Zamasu has Type 2 Immortality as well, right? That kind of comes with the unfettered body package.

And again, the resistance thing.
How would that be resistance? Zamasu has been shown regenerating from holes in his body and from getting his head blown off

Also make your explanation in the cosmology thread

Besides, unlike in the manga, a resistance to Hakai has been displayed in the anime, and, as Immortality is regarded as the highest level of resilience (which is even why he has Mid-High Regeneration to begin with, scaling from Cell and Majin Buu by virtue of being immortal), logically, this resistance would extend to Zamasu, which is further vindicated by the aforementioned displays of invincibility.

Just because resistance has been shown in the anime doesn’t mean it’s the case here and Zamasu has immortality type 3 for regenerating via immortality and his immortality type 3 is scaled higher than Buu’s and Cell’s I still don’t know what point you’re trying to make but please be more clear and Zamasu definitely doesn’t have invulnerability since he regenerated his head being blown off and from being impaled

Also can you and Reiner make your explanations in the db cosmology pt 3 crt?

I still don’t know what point you’re trying to make but please be more clear
Cell and Majin Buu, as mortals, have Mid-High Regeneration; therefore, Zamasu, as an immortal, has Mid-High Regeneration.
Goku and Frieza, as mortals, have Resistance to Existence Erasure; therefore, Zamasu, as an immortal, has Resistance, too.

It makes zero sense for two characters without any semblance of regenerative healing, or unfettered body, or immortality to be able to resist the Hakai, whereas an immortal is completely helpless against its power.

It's whatever.

"Goku and Frieza, as mortals, have Resistance to Existence Erasure; therefore, Zamasu, as an immortal, has Resistance, too."

It was concluded that Goku and Freiza have resistance to existence erasure due to both a combination of power and ki control manipulation experience of it, which is why it isn't given to someone like Broly. Zamasu's immortality neither (as far as I'm aware) gives him this adaptable experience of ki controlling of all energies and power needed to resist it.

Alright I’ll do the changes I’ll need Future Zamasu (DBS) and Fusion Zamasu (DBS) pages unlocked and then this thread can be closed

Let me know when you finish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back