• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DBS ToP Upgrades and Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Using a technique/transformation to overpower someone doesn't mean your base form is weaker than your opponent's. Base Goku is stronger than Nappa and yet he still used Kaioken to beat him.
He specifically used kaioken for speed, and goku literally said nappa could of hurt him. Also, if base goku can't stop an attack from overpowering him, that IS a 2-C feat, hence why goku transformed.

Using a technique/transformation to overpower someone doesn't mean your base form is weaker than your opponent's. Base Goku is stronger than Nappa and yet he still used Kaioken to beat him.
Goku used Kaioken to catch up to Nappa after he went after Gohan and Krillin. In addition, Vegeta said Nappa could've beaten Base Goku if he kept his focus

Guys let me make this clear for Krillin to present any "challenge" to Goku requires him to be AT LEAST on the level of SSJG BoG. This Krillin at one point was hit dead square in the face by Base Goku who had already surpassed the power of SSJG and was sent flying miles away. This same Goku who is many times stronger now is getting pushed back by a Krillin who got a huge power boost. Yes Krillin may not scale directly to Goku's SSJ and I am not even arguing for that. But Krillin scales to fighting fighters who can give 18 an issue. His scaling to Gohan and Goku fights are supplemental and the nail on the coffin is the fact that he can stagger the strongest 2-C villain of the verse

If humans by the ToP scale to 2-C wouldnt both Goten and Trunks scale to? I can recall official media regarding Goten and Trunks as stronger than the humans but didn't make the cut just because they weren't experienced enough.

If humans by the ToP scale to 2-C wouldnt both Goten and Trunks scale to? I can recall official media regarding Goten and Trunks as stronger than the humans but didn't make the cut just because they weren't experienced enough.
I thought it only meant for their SSJ forms that they were considered stronger. I mean most of the people they fought was when they were transformed

Bump, we have 1 staff agreement, can we get some more in here to evaluate? This thread has been going on for a while and no counter arguments have been made that haven't been addressed and mostly everyone has agreed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back