• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is an appeal to tradition and not a valid counterargument.
What's the point?...., if not Ki attacks or Shockwaves can scale, then the Anime shouldn't deserve that rating no?

I find it hard to understand how this calc has been accepted for years and yet nobody complain about it. This is beyond me.

Last edited:
Okay but can you give a valid response to this, it's the second time it's been glossed over when it directly contradicts the claim you made.

Nah anime still makes much more of a note about the clash and the ki's of Goku and Beerus that said this is still something you can't look past

If there's no control over these such shockwaves when universal powers clash then they'd definitely make note of that and express the same level of destruction being present from this when we see it doesn't come close to that scale from a more experienced Goku

Also I wanna note the anime speed is based on Goku and Beerus’ energy creating a ki sphere that would engulf the universe upon exploding, not the shockwaves.

Comparable to the speed of the explosion from the ki sphere which SSG Goku and Beerus created in their final clash, which threatened to engulf the entire universe in mere moments

If there's no control over these such shockwaves when universal powers clash then they'd definitely make note of that
Why would they do that?

Why would they break the flow of the scene to address the fact that, "Oh, my gosh!! The shock waves from Earth that Goku and Beerus accidentally created and have agency independent from the two have managed to travel to this realm, as well?!"

Anyone with eyes (you have those, right?) would be able to determine that very fact without explicitly being spoon-fed the information by simply looking at the image.

They throw a punch at each other, and the force of their fists colliding results in a mighty shock wave. They did not throw a punch at each other, then expel their Ki in order to produce ultra-powerful Kiai to attempt to telekinetically repel each other like Anakin and Obi-Wan or something.
and express the same level of destruction being present from this when we see it doesn't come close to that scale from a more experienced Goku
Downgrade from 3-A?

There is a feat where champa and vados were in the living world of universe 7 and went to the Kai planet like in a second (we didn't see them warp)

Either way the gas feat is definitely the way to go whether this is accepted or not which seemingly it won't be still an upgrade either way

No one scales except Beerus, Whis and maybe next chapter Goku

Elec said Gas is by FAR and away the strongest in the Universe

Gas wasn’t going all out on Goku.

And Gas is most likely flying at full speed towards planet cereal

No one scales except Beerus, Whis and maybe next chapter Goku

Elec said Gas is by FAR and away the strongest in the Universe

Gas wasn’t going all out on Goku.
̶S̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶s̶p̶e̶e̶d̶ ̶u̶p̶g̶r̶a̶d̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶l̶e̶s̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶a̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶t̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶i̶m̶e̶

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back