• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DBS Manga Speed Scaling (BETTER!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. This will be short.

Z has a speed blog, DBS Anime has a speed blog, thus, I made a DBS Manga speed blog, with the proper multipliers and feats here.

I know we shouldn't apply multipliers past 1080c, but thanks to Piccolo's very casual 35061c feat, it should be good to go. Also, lack of feats are not an argument, as Jiren, and Gas can both outperform current spaceships, which are far beyond MFTL+ (as shown in the Broly Movie).

What are your thoughts on the scaling? Any suggestions? Protests? Modifications? Or do you just agree with it?

Regardless, Gas will likely have a calculation that will put him around that value.

At the very least, he'd scale to the 42.9 billion c feat.
Apperantly Jiren reached the planet very quickly. Much faster than a space ship. In fact the timeframe for this seems to be very short. Maybe few minutes to hour given how they needed Jiren as they called him when that monster attacked

Apperantly Jiren reached the planet very quickly. Much faster than a space ship. In fact the timeframe for this seems to be very short. Maybe few minutes to hour given how they needed Jiren as they called him when that monster attacked
Frieza's ship crossed a galaxy in seconds, I doubt this feat is any better.

Why is this being scaled to his Tournament of Destroyers self?
Moro Piccolo isn't implied, shown, or even hinted to being stronger than before, if I am not mistaken.

ToP Piccolo was still inferior to Frost, who hasn't trained. U6 Arc Goku was already superior to Frost at that time.

I guess that you can scale the Pride Trooper's spaceship to Frieza's I guess

And if Vegeta reacted to Frieza's ships, then Jiren naturally upscales (unless it's Granolah Saga Vegeta)
Pretty sure it was Base Vegeta, so it definitely upscales.

Gotta check the movie, and unfortunately, it's not on YouTube anymore.

Tbh I don't think the calc of Jiren's feat with assumed distances and time-frames (and not spaceship scaling) would be that impressive.

We know Planet Towale is 100% within the Galaxy (since Dyspo mentioned the Galaxy Prison outbreak). Both Toppo and Dypso alluded to Planet Towale being pretty far away, and they only started fighting a few pages ago with no discernable gaps for a major time skip.

So if we assume half a Galaxy distance (highball? {50,000LY}) and a timeframe of 5 minutes, we would get a speed of:

4.7302642 × 10^20/(60*5)

= 5,259,487,548 times FTL

So ehh

And why are don't the very top tiers scale to Gas's feat? I swear it was calced at least in the Trillions-Quadrillions FTL which is way better than this current scaling

And why are don't the very top tiers scale to Gas's feat? I swear it was calced at least in the Trillions-Quadrillions FTL which is way better than this current scaling
Is it approved? Evaluated?
If so, please, let us know, then I can add it to the scaling.

Jiren will scale to 42.9 billions
SSJ Broly will scale to 375 billions
SSBE Vegeta will scale to ^
MUI Goku will scale to ^
Angel Moro will scale to ^
Granolah will downscale from Gas feat
Blue Goku (UI), and MUI Goku will downscale from Gas feat
Gas will scale to his own feat.

Everything correct?

As long as you implies that Moro (Even Prime Moro scales to or above SSBE Vegeta, and Moro 73 stomped him), PUI Goku, and the others are above SSJ Broly, then yeah

Also, Gas still didn't surpass Beerus. The wish can't make him stronger than Beerus, meaning that Vegito Blue and Beerus are still above Gas

You'd have to ask Fluffy for the calculation, I think he said something about getting in the Quadrillions/Quintillions range which is huge.

Also we consider Merus to be above Beerus right? He'd scale too

You'd have to ask Fluffy for the calculation, I think he said something about getting in the Quadrillions/Quintillions range which is huge.

Also we consider Merus to be above Beerus right? He'd scale too
Merus was an angel in training, so it's actually unknown how powerful he actually is

The black arc has Vegeta frist trip to the future being ssj Goku black vs ssj2 Vegeta with Vegeta stomping black after going ssb but after blacks zenki his ssj form can stomp ssb Vegeta and then he goes SSR (which is just a gods version of ssb with the same multiplayer but no staimna drain) and then Vegeta trains in the time chamber and stomps SSR Goku black in ssj god with the god blue switch

Basically meaning that ssj Vegeta is stronger then that ssj Goku black that beat down his blue form
Vegeta vs black round one
Vegeta vs black (round two: black post zenkai)
Vegeta trains in the HBTC for 6 Months
Vegeta vs black round 3 (Vegeta post time chamber)

Last edited:
Lmao. And there's not even the excuse of acceleration since in the first scene, Frieza's ship accelerates to insane speed basically immediately and the ship Vegeta blew had even longer to go

The black arc has Vegeta frist trip to the future being ssj Goku black vs ssj2 Vegeta with Vegeta stomping black after going ssb but after blacks zenki his ssj form can stomp ssb Vegeta and then he goes SSR (which is just a gods version of ssb with the same multiplayer but no staimna drain) and then Vegeta trains in the time chamber and stomps SSR Goku black in ssj god with the god blue switch

Basically meaning that ssj Vegeta is stronger then that ssj Goku black that beat down his blue form
remeber

Welp, here's the feat, and Base Vegeta doing it.

Ok.

So Base Vegeta would scale to 42 billion c based on that

SSJ Vegeta would be 2.1 trillion c

SSB Vegeta would be >>>> 105 trillion c

Everyone scaling to Blue Vegeta would scale to that, such as Toppo, Golden Frieza and SSB Goku. Jiren and UI Goku upscale

MUI Goku, UE Vegeta and Graolah all downscale from Gas' feat. Vegito Blue and Beerus upscale

Last edited:
The people who scale above broly like granolah saga goku and vegeta should scale to gogeta's value since the wiki diwnscales broly from gogeta.

The people who scale above broly like granolah saga goku and vegeta should scale to gogeta's value since the wiki diwnscales broly from gogeta.
For real? That's-
Blue Gogeta used a glimpse of his power, and yet Broly was unable to touch him...

Although the SSB values are very underestimated from what it would actually be (not accounting for the gap between SSJ and SSG, and then going Blue), so I guess it's fine.

remember

For real? That's-
Blue Gogeta used a glimpse of his power, and yet Broly was unable to touch him...

Although the SSB values are very underestimated from what it would actually be (not accounting for the gap between SSJ and SSG, and then going Blue), so I guess it's fine.
I don't think we should scale them to Gogeta Blue's value, especuay when he barely even used a hint of his power, and then if he's anything similar to Vegito Blue, then he scales to Beerus, and we know Goku and Vegeta don't scale to him even now

I don't think we should scale them to Gogeta Blue's value, especuay when he barely even used a hint of his power, and then if he's anything similar to Vegito Blue, then he scales to Beerus, and we know Goku and Vegeta don't scale to him even now
The only thing really messing this up is Shin's statement. Which I believe is not even accepted for being vague and coming from an unreliable source.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back