• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DBS Discussion Thread 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think goku black might not just be goku but he can shapeshift or something idk it seems there is more to him than just being an evil version goku.

TakatoBlue said:
> Originally doesn't look like Goku. Check

> Shadowy/Creepy entity. Check

> Messes up Space-Time/Is an eldritch horror. Probably

I think Toriyama (or someone at TOEI) is reading our comments lol.

Alexcar3000 said:
TakatoBlue said:

That honestly wouldn't surprise me. I mean, I sent them a very angry, emotional letter after Goku vs. Superman 2 came out last year, and then, they instantly began snubbing FUNimation because they work with Death Battle. I also talked about universal feats, and in September, we got more feats! Then I brought up comments about the size of the DBZ universe and immediately afterwards they started showing galaxies! Honestly, if you guys feel like it, you can contact Toei just as easily as I did. Tell them your thoughts, and remember to praise them a lot, this IS a JAPANESE company. :p

http://corp.toei-anim.co.jp/en/contact

That honestly wouldn't surprise me. I mean, I sent them a very angry, emotional letter after Goku vs. Superman 2 came out last year, and then, they instantly began snubbing FUNimation because they work with Death Battle. I also talked about universal feats, and in September, we got more feats! Then I brought up comments about the size of the DBZ universe and immediately afterwards they started showing galaxies! Honestly, if you guys feel like it, you can contact Toei just as easily as I did. Tell them your thoughts, and remember to praise them a lot, this IS a JAPANESE company. :p

Really? I dare someone to send an email or Letter giving Akira and Toei "ideas" about Higher dimensional beings and certain powers and abilities *cough* hax *cough*

I predicted this weeks ago.

Really? I dare someone to send an email or Letter giving Akira and Toei "ideas" about Higher dimensional beings and certain powers and abilities *cough* hax *cough*

Send them an ExperGamez theory and the arc will be great.

It does not need a crossover

Just make Nokturnus a god of Destruction for it, and make him do some cool feats. And bam. 2-C Beerus and DBS.

TISSG7Redgrave said:
Alexcar3000 said:
Great, now everyone will spam "maik burori canon plz".
it must happen :p
Quick everyone make a wishlist

4-D

Atomic Creation/Destruction/Manipulation

Space Time Manipulation

Soul Manipulation

Subatomic Body Control

Dream Manipulation

lol

pffff

my wishlist:

acausality,

intense anti hax (being of weaker, equal and somewhat stronger level cannot harm expert god ki users with any hax,

tier 2-A, "at least 2-A" and "high 2-A" characters immeasurable speed in end of series and 2-C characters in june

pffff

my wishlist:

acausality,

intense anti hax (being of weaker, equal and somewhat stronger level cannot harm expert god ki users with any hax,

tier 2-A, "at least 2-A" and "high 2-A" characters immeasurable speed in end of series and 2-C characters in june

What if they go even higher? Too much?

pffff

my wishlist:

acausality,

Sorry Xar, I know you really want Tier 1 DBS, but even I think that's a bit of a stretch in this case

my wish:

just have resistance to all hax or get all hax so godly it can affect all dimesions lol

hmmm but seriously tho

optimally, i see the best possible tier for eos dbs god tiers being 2-A to high 2-A

with dispel bound- like anti hax and acausailty ....

DBZMLP12345 said:
TISSG7Redgrave said:
my wish:

just have resistance to all hax or get all hax so godly it can affect all dimesions lol
Did you ALL sneak into my house and read my Christmas list? XD
I am omnipresent m8 what da ya expect :p

My which list!

Goku and Vegeta:

Space-Time Manipulation Via Timeline Destruction

Atomic Destruction

Resistence to hax

Other top tier characters:

Any form of hax

AnimeFanboy2916 said:
My which list!
Goku and Vegeta:

Space-Time Manipulation Via Timeline Destruction

Atomic Destruction

Resistence to hax

Other top tier characters:

Any form of hax
They already have atomic destruction

In the Dragon Ball world you already have resistance to hax if you are stronger.

AnimeFanboy2916 said:
^ I thought that wasn't accepted here

Also, they MUST learn how to breath in space.
It's not. He's just pointing it out for DB verse. And breathing in space would be helpful, but sense you can't breathe in space, the ability to survive in space without the need of air is more accurate.

pffff

my wishlist:

acausality,

Sorry Xar, I know you really want Tier 1 DBS, but even I think that's a bit of a stretch in this case

I know it's a stretch, but DB has a long history of proving people wrong... no one thought DBS in the end would be even close to 3-A, but Akira proved us wrong, Akira may or may not know about higher dimensional structures, but don't rule tier 1 DBS out.

I dare Toriyama to:

No.1:Force Toie to make Mad House level animation

No.2:Incorporate the universal war concept into the black Goku arc

No.3:Create less plot holes.

Xali990 said:
I dare Toriyama to:
No.1:Force Toie to make Mad House level animation

No.2:Incorporate the universal war concept into the black Goku arc

No.3:Create less plot holes.
The 1st is definitely not happening, the second I could see happening and the final one, seriously come on bro its toriyama.

Well there goes that theory about black goku not being goku in the beginning but goes into the past and then absorbs goku.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back