• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DBS Discussion Thread 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Black Goku & Demigra are Together...Coincidence? I THINK NOT! My Potara Fusion Theory is holding true, you look really closely you can see Black has only one earring on and Demigra has the other. here

Nibbler3100 said:
Black Goku & Demigra are Together...Coincidence? I THINK NOT! My Potara Fusion Theory is holding true, you look really closely you can see Black has only one earring on and Demigra has the other. here
My God O_O

Nibbler3100 said:
Is that... Power Pole Black?

lol, that's one of the things I wrote on the joke profile.

And we already have the Flying Nimbus Black too (some Tao filler back in DB).

So interview with the va of trunks is out and also looks like we won't be getting any episode spoilers this month, toei seems to want to keep things mysterious. Some interesting things from the interview seems to me like more hints that furture bulma might die, kid trunks seems like will be getting some character development, mai and trunk's relationship won't be explained the first episode, goku black is very evil, and the biggest of all the end of the episode is gonna make us think there is no way they can win against black goku. Really hyped to see what that is maybe he destroy's trunks timeline or maybe somerhing is revealed about black goku's power that makes us go oh crap either way i think we might be in for a massive feat for black goku.

Celestial Pegasus said:
So interview with the va of trunks is out and also looks like we won't be getting any episode spoilers this month, toei seems to want to keep things mysterious. Some interesting things from the interview seems to me like more hints that furture bulma might die, kid trunks seems like will be getting some character development, mai and trunk's relationship won't be explained the first episode, goku black is very evil, and the biggest of all the end of the episode is gonna make us think there is no way they can win against black goku. Really hyped to see what that is maybe he destroy's trunks timeline or maybe somerhing is revealed about black goku's power that makes us go oh crap either way i think we might be in for a massive feat for black goku.
Just finished reading, and the bit of Theres NO WAY they can win, HYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Celestial Pegasus said:
So ... maybe Black Goku > Whis? Holy s***!

AnimeFanboy2916 said:
So Black Goku as our first legitimate tier 2 Dragon Ball Chararcter,first with REALLY OP hax, or both? I personally hope both.
Why do people care about that so much?

Great story is what should be important

Strmi said:
AnimeFanboy2916 said:
So Black Goku as our first legitimate tier 2 Dragon Ball Chararcter,first with REALLY OP hax, or both? I personally hope both.
As this is a vs site we love the story of dragon ball, but like everyone else here we yearn for DB to get stronger. Any other odd questions?

DB chars lose more than they win ont this site so you want that changed with same insane things from next arc?

Strmi said:
DB chars lose more than they win ont this site so you want that changed with same insane things from next arc?
What is your deal? We just want DB to get stronger simple as that. Just like other people want their favorite verses to get stronger. Nothing more nothing less. Chill out. There is no problem with wanting something like this.

Well of course the story is the most important thing! I'm looking at it from the website's standpoint. If the story is terrible, then what's the point in watching?

Strmi said:
AnimeFanboy2916 said:
This sites whole existence revolves around fighting...........

C'mon guys. Don't gang up on him. While yes, everybody wants there favorite verse to get stronger and that this is the basis of the entire site, he's not entirely wrong. In a way, I think, he's just pointing out that he doesn't want his favorite verse to become Suggsverse and rather it be good than infinitely stronger.

For example, I'd rather have Kirby be one of Nintendo's top 4 franchises than him releasing something like Sonic '06 and becoming 2-B.

But just playing Devil's Advocate. Don't jump me for it.

The real cal howard said:
C'mon guys. Don't gang up on him. While yes, everybody wants there favorite verse to get stronger and that this is the basis of the entire site, he's not entirely wrong. In a way, I think, he's just pointing out that he doesn't want his favorite verse to become Suggsverse and rather it be good than infinitely stronger.
For example, I'd rather have Kirby be one of Nintendo's top 4 franchises than him releasing something like Sonic '06 and becoming 2-B.

But just playing Devil's Advocate. Don't jump me for it.
Thing is that he has shown to have something against DB fans in genreral. such as wanting people to make fights where DB characters lose just so that they can have more losses on their pages. Plus read how his comment is made. tbh it really annoys me.

Hey Real not bashing you or anything but this guy need to stop, it looks like he is a hater or just a troll not sure if you know but look at his comment on thesetwo threads last comment on each. If he is joking then this is not the place for it.

Strmi said:
  • cough cough* Haxstomps just because of speedequalized *cough* unfair *cough*

@All: I blocked him just now. He was really starting to piss me off with his attitude and hate towards the verse and all of y'all here.

CrossverseCrisis said:
@All: I blocked him just now. He was really starting to piss me off with his attitude and hate towards the verse and all of y'all here.
Thank you Cross. Anyway whose excited for tomorrow night?

Indeed, this is a site for fights its only natural that people would want their fav verses to go up on the Tiering scale, I personally don't really care that much for story, personally I like the way DB is currently going, I'm just glad we are getting new DB content period, not to mention without DBS, DB would top at 4-B/Solar System level, while GT tops out at 3-C/Galaxy level, while DBS has given us a At Least 3-B and 3-A feat in the first dozen episodes which is amazing, then we get the actual possibility of Tier 2 all the way up to 2-A if this new Arc plays its cards right, not to mention Xenoverse 2 later this year, this is a great year to be a DB fan

Dragonmasterxyz said:
CrossverseCrisis said:
[X] Popcorn

[X] Soda

[X] VSbattles tab because of hyped comments.

[X] Closed door because of screams like a little girl.

... lol, joking.

I doesn't like popcorn.

[X] Popcorn

[X] Soda

... lol, joking.

I doesn't like popcorn.

Really?, thought I was the only one who doesn't like Popcorn XD

DBZMLP12345 said:
[X] Popcorn
[X] Soda

... lol, joking.

I doesn't like popcorn.

Really?, thought I was the only one who doesn't like Popcorn XD
Wow, me too.

XD

Anyway, we have just until tomorrow to close this thread and reopen the DBS Discussion Thread 14.

I'm sure that tomorrow we'll get at least 75 comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back