• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DBS Discussion Thread 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully he doesn't only just destroy timelines but also can manipulate and destroy time, like come on man it's high time we get some hax and not the same old punching and ki blast though i know it will be cause it's dragon ball but at least show that they have hax but it doesn't work on others like the gods because they have hax resistance and then give us the same old ki blast and punching.

Bruh, EVIL GOKU IS REAL!? People thought it was never gonna happen... IT DID.

I expect bare minimum at LEAST mid-level space-time fuckery from someone in this arc, likely Goku Black.

He will likely show some low 2-C to 2-A feats depending on timeline amount and damage or at least some pretty impactful statements, hell who knows he might even go beyond tier 2, but that's wishful thinking. The question is... Is he weaker than Beerus even WITH said feats, because if he is weaker than Beerus even by a LITTLE God tiers will be upgraded as well.

But what I really want to see is hax, DB desperately needs them ESPECIALLY if they move up out of tier 3

Agreed, if dbs moves out of the tier 3 category the amount of mismatches are going to be ridiculous even at tier 3 it's obvious their lack of hax makes them pretty weak compared to those in their tier yea they have good speed and dc but hax>dc and once you hit tier 2 you start dealing with 4-D and up beings who almost always have hax dbs can't even compete. We need hax and not just like a single hax ability for like black goku or goku but at least a handful or at the very least hax resistance.

Being 2-C should make you nigh-invulnerable if you can tank attacks on the same level.

Why would hax derived from space-time manipulation hurt someone who can resist something capable of anihilating them on a universal scale?

AguilaR101 said:
Being 2-C should make you nigh-invulnerable if you can tank attacks on the same level.
Why would hax derived from space-time manipulation hurt someone who can resist something capable of anihilating them on a universal scale?
The thing is though getting to such levels of powers with just raw power should be impossible i mean if black goku starts punching timelines out of existence that would just give him space-time hax, so if they do get upped to tier 2 then they would get space-time hax by virtue of being tier 2 but the thing is that alone isn't enough to compete against other tier 2's who all usually have reality warping, soul manipulation, mind manipulation etc.

CrossverseCrisis said:
Kind of like what Goku pulled off against Hit in their fight? @AnimeFanboy?
Yeah. I don't know why I think that. Like Celestial said, the Space-Time manipulation would be a given, but I think it would ruin Goku's character to have reality, mind, soul manipulation,etc. But resistence to them is something I can see with their characters

Yea i can't see goku having abilities like reality warping and soul manipulation at the end of the day it's always gonna be about fist to cuff fighting from goku, hax resistance would be good.

Yeah wouldn't hax resistance work okay enough at least? And....and i suppose some more hax, doesn't matter who gets it, would be good enough as well...

Yeah. Let's be honest tho. Resistence is technically better cause he won't get affected by anything and it'll just be a hand to hand fight.

Same, but only with blasts. I can't see Goku disintegrating someone with his touch.

Also, lol at hand to hand fights at tier 2 and above.

Well in some way if Goku and the other develop immunities to basically all haxes that would be much better, like example adaptability from gods that allows them to automatically resist and develop resistance and eventually complete immunity to any ability outside of physical contact, along with some high speed upgrades, I could imagine Dragonball developing infinite, immeasurable, and possibly omnipresence I mean hell, they introduced Zuno who is basically all knowing. And the ability to hit you regardless of intangiblility and corporeality. While hax isn't DB strong suit hax resistance and raw power could be their lead.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Yea i can't see goku having abilities like reality warping and soul manipulation at the end of the day it's always gonna be about fist to cuff fighting from goku, hax resistance would be good.
I've always said high tier soul manipulation would fit DB like a glove.

Could you imagine that they develop resistances to all abilities and have omnipresence? It would be a stomp for Goku if it drags out in hand to hand only, equal speed, power, and abilities won't work on Goku outside of blasts and strikes and his durability can't be ignored, many high tiers have no hand to hand experience so that would be awesome, besides those that are omniscient Goku would wreck them due to his fighting knowledge, could you imagine Goku defeating a 2-A or High 2-A being like Mr. Mxyzpltz because his reality warping and atomic hax wouldn't work on him and he'd genuinely HAVE to resort to hand-to-hand that would both be badass and hilariously ironic...

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
>omniscient Goku

I can't even begin to fathom that.
I could only imagine a comically serious, deadpan, know-it-all Goku with a face that looks SOOOOO bored.

The Living Tribunal1 said:
hmmm why do people just assume there will be no hax?
Because so far there hasn't been any decent hax ability for characters who are in tier 3 just really lacking and limited hax so far, toriyama seems to be limiting just how powerful his characters can be in order to not take a way from the traditional dragon ball fighting of punching and ki blast. I mean it's really hard to imagine a dragon ball fight where characters are manipulating souls or wiping people from existence it just isn't in it's nature though i feel it's high time dragon ball evolves into that by having those abilities but also giving characters like goku resistance so it will ultimately come down to the tradtional dragon ball fighting.

Celestial Pegasus said:
The Living Tribunal1 said:
hmmm why do people just assume there will be no hax?
Because so far there hasn't been any decent hax ability for characters who are in tier 3 just really lacking and limited hax so far, toriyama seems to be limiting just how powerful his characters can be in order to not take a way from the traditional dragon ball fighting of punching and ki blast. I mean it's really hard to imagine a dragon ball fight where characters are manipulating souls or wiping people from existence it just isn't in it's nature though i feel it's high time dragon ball evolves into that by having those abilities but also giving characters like goku resistance so it will ultimately come down to the tradtional dragon ball fighting.
hmmm wat if there is solid anti hax later on though?

Then that would be good it's what at the very least i want at this point hax seems to be almost out of the question but hax resistance would fit well with dragon ball.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Then that would be good it's what at the very least i want at this point hax seems to be almost out of the question but hax resistance would fit well with dragon ball.
so far we know the relations between ki and ki based hax

if only they state it applies to all hax, then godly ki wud be even more usefull than before

There's a theory out there that the experiment Bulma is currently working on is something that will bring fighters back to life so in the Future Bulma has brought Goku to life then he kills her because he is evil Trunks wears her scarf as a remembrance of his mother and Black Goku has basically slain all the Gods including TokiToki & forces fusion with Demigra because he's the most powerful person

I found these leaks this morning: http://mantan-web.jp/2016/06/03/20160603dog00m200000000c.htmlhttp://natalie.mu/comic/news/189529 and translations say "On the [future] Earth, now freed from the threat of Cyborg, suddenly an individual named "Black" appears . Mirai Trunks tries to resist him, but not even the power of the Super Saiyan is enough to stop him. Mirai Bulma decides to seek help from Goku and Vegeta of ] the past, however, for six months after collecting the fuel for the machine of the time needed by a one-way trip, the Black formidable enemy stands before them (Bulma Trunks NDT).

Regarding the new section, the manufacturer FujiTV Osamu Nozaki, said: "We will see violent fights that will exceed time and space and will put the universe in danger, moving away a little 'atmosphere that Dragon Ball Super has accustomed us until now. After Majin Buu has followed freezer, and the next enemy of Goku and the others will be ... amazingly, Goku? the new visual art has done nothing but raise other questions, so just to fugarne one, I can say that the woman next to Trunks adult is right. Never in a series of crises / desperate situations in which Goku and Vegeta will be forced to close fight, Trunks and Mai came from the future will unexpectedly (?) a great contribution . I hope you will not be disappointed !! ". So, apparently Trunks will still be a Super Saiyan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back