• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DBS Discussion Thread 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 1st is definitely not happening, the second I could see happening and the final one, seriously come on bro its toriyama.

Fine just animation equal to the show Toei cares most about and puts most money into and the plot holes can be helped if he simply talks to the guy who draws the manga who was a fan fiction writer

Animation wouldn't improve. People really need to accept that. The production of Super is so messed up at this point that the only way to fix it is to have a break.

wait is black goku from another timeline or the main timeline future if main timeline future i think a black entity like a primidioal chaos thing posses goku and has a crap ton of hax of something like maybe that's the reason why no one could stop him

yeah same cal also noticed how Vegeta never noticed he was sucking a pacifier but goku noticed it instantly XDDDDD

I think that this episode was animated badly on purpose.

It seems like they are focusing more on the next episode.

The preview had very good animation/art compared to the rest of the episode.

They only fix the art for episode 5, the animation is still terrible, there is a difference between art and animation. The rof arc had terible arc and animation but universe 6 was at least decent on a consistent basis, animation isn't really that big of a deal, it's not like every episode is an episode 5, that's just how animation goes some episodes are gonna look good and some sunpar because different people work on it every week., as long as it's decent i don't have an issue expecting movie level animaion is just not possible.

Go to youtube and check out a channel called geekdom101 and search for his videos on dbs animation. The basic rundown is that toei has way too many projects and they are pretty much cheap and understaffed if you go on kanzenshuu you would see that on a week to week basis there are different people animating super which is why it looks so different, the guy who did the beerus vs ssg goku fight has only worked on super a handful of times because apparalently he is expensive. Anyway i don't wanna talk about animation anymore it's very annoying supers animation problems can't be fixed unless it takes a break so it's pointless to complain about it.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Go to youtube and check out a channel called geekdom101 and search for his videos on dbs animation. The basic rundown is that toei has way too many projects and they are pretty much cheap if you go on kanzenshuu you would see that on a week to week basis there are different people animating super which is why it looks so different they guy who did the beerus vs ssg goku fight has only worked on super a handful of times because apparalently he is expensive.
Yeah, I know about him and I saw that kanzenshuu thread.

He is expensive, huh. That explains a lot.

LordGriffin1000 said:
Is anyone gonna make a page for the copy sludge thing
The thing needs a host/absorb someone to be that powerful. Otherwise it's very, very weak. And that weakness tho, Monaka almost killed it by merely stepping on it lol.

What if Black Goku is a failed experiment that Future Bulma created? Like she tried to resurrect Goku through science, but it didn't work out the way she wanted it, and she had to "dispose of it". After that, a Makaioshin found it and is now using it as a shapeshifting puppet.

Do you think we should create a profile for copy-vegeta/the water?

The water has good hax like: power absorption, can depower someone, can steal the Identity of the depowered person (the victim will disappear in a matter of minutes), can absorb the "spirit" of the depowered person (memories, personality etc ...), regen etc ...

Also Copy Vegeta is already at least tier 3 - B.

And I'm just like all of you: I was so excited when i saw the preview of ep 47. That's good DBS finally stats to become darker.

The Queen Diclonius said:
Alexcar3000 said:
TakatoBlue said:
> Originally doesn't look like Goku. Check
> Shadowy/Creepy entity. Check

> Messes up Space-Time/Is an eldritch horror. Probably

I think Toriyama (or someone at TOEI) is reading our comments lol.
That honestly wouldn't surprise me. I mean, I sent them a very angry, emotional letter after Goku vs. Superman 2 came out last year, and then, they instantly began snubbing FUNimation because they work with Death Battle. I also talked about universal feats, and in September, we got more feats! Then I brought up comments about the size of the DBZ universe and immediately afterwards they started showing galaxies! Honestly, if you guys feel like it, you can contact Toei just as easily as I did. Tell them your thoughts, and remember to praise them a lot, this IS a JAPANESE company. :p

http://corp.toei-anim.co.jp/en/contact
I totally agree with you: the Goku Vs Superman 2 was a huge insult for all dragon ball fans ... limitless Superman ... yeah right ... this way they'll already have "arguments" for making Goku lose for their Goku vs Superman 3 despite the fact Goku will most likely be tiers at least low 2 - C by the end of DBS.

What's shocking is the fact screwattacks even ****** up Goku's personality with their:

Superman: "I would prefer if we don't accidentally destroy the earth a second time.

Goku: "No I will never back down from a fight".

Just those 2 lines are showing they know nothing about dragon ball/Goku. Goku cares about innocents who could die because of his fights. For example he asked Dr Gero and android 19 to fight somewhere else because he didn't want civilians to die.

If they really knew Goku they'd change his line for something like:

Goku: "I know the perfect place for that". Then he teleports him and Superman in the kaiôshinkai.

I just want them to acknowledge about the timelines.

What if some god explains that this entity named "Goku Black" is actually the feared *insert pun here* that was sealed bajillions of years ago by someone (Zarama or Zeno-sama) and they show us a flashback of it destroying multiple timelines.

The Queen Diclonius said:
Getting tired of hearing people screaming about Super's animation. Please take off the nostalgia goggles. DBZ had pretty bad animation too.
I know.Frieza looked like a buff white chick with eggplants located at certain appendages during the super Saiyan Goku vs Frieza and in the cell vs Trunks and Vegeta they looked really off-model.Still I want Supers animation to be godly to the point where no one can say the animation is bad.I always try to keep expectations high cause if they aren't no one will listen.The sad truth is that if there are no complaints the animation studio will resort to sloppier animation.Supers animation is far above tolerable but there's always room for improvement

> Originally doesn't look like Goku. Check
> Shadowy/Creepy entity. Check

> Messes up Space-Time/Is an eldritch horror. Probably

I think Toriyama (or someone at TOEI) is reading our comments lol.

That honestly wouldn't surprise me. I mean, I sent them a very angry, emotional letter after Goku vs. Superman 2 came out last year, and then, they instantly began snubbing FUNimation because they work with Death Battle. I also talked about universal feats, and in September, we got more feats! Then I brought up comments about the size of the DBZ universe and immediately afterwards they started showing galaxies! Honestly, if you guys feel like it, you can contact Toei just as easily as I did. Tell them your thoughts, and remember to praise them a lot, this IS a JAPANESE company. :p

http://corp.toei-anim.co.jp/en/contact

I totally agree with you: the Goku Vs Superman 2 was a huge insult for all dragon ball fans ... limitless Superman ... yeah right ... this way they'll already have "arguments" for making Goku lose for their Goku vs Superman 3 despite the fact Goku will most likely be tiers at least low 2 - C by the end of DBS.

What's shocking is the fact screwattacks even ****** up Goku's personality with their:

Superman: "I would prefer if we don't accidentally destroy the earth a second time.

Goku: "No I will never back down from a fight".

Just those 2 lines are showing they know nothing about dragon ball/Goku. Goku cares about innocents who could die because of his fights. For example he asked Dr Gero and android 19 to fight somewhere else because he didn't want civilians to die.

If they really knew Goku they'd change his line for something like:

Goku: "I know the perfect place for that". Then he teleports him and Superman in the kaiôshinkai.

He wouldn't catch him cause superman"was travelling at the speed of light a speed Goku has never combated against."

http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Ball_Online

From the Dragon Ball Wiki:

Mira ― A male member of the Time Breakers. He is one of the two main villains of Dragon Ball Online, who employs time travel and mind control to reach his ultimate goal: obtaining Goku's DNA. He is an enemy to the Time Patrol and a major threat to the universe in all timelines.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/VideoGame/DragonBallOnline

From TV Tropes: Alternate Timeline: The first timeline in which Goku died due to a virus attacking his heart, leading to Androids killing most of his friends, and a second timeline caused by Bulma's time machine, which those events are prevented from happening, and a third timeline, where Cell steals the time machine used by Trunks. The theme of Dragon Ball Online is that the nature of time travel has changed, preventing these, but not before a seemingly infinite amount of timelines had been created(previously, only 12 were confirmed)

So via this db heroes picture it seems black goku is indeed looking to fuse with someone as he only has 1 earring.

Black goku

Edit: Anyone else not recieving notfications? Hasn't been woking for me all day

Oh yea famitsu also posted an image of Future Trunks with purple hair, according to herms the picture of Trunks and the one of Freeza were created for a special Yahoo Search thing where if you search battle power 530,000, Freeza will appear and offer to let you join him. If you select to join him, you get a special Freeza-themed Yahoo background. If you select to defeat him, Trunks appears and cuts him in half, talks about needing your help to save the future, and then Toriyama's comment on the new story arc appears. I think that theory of bulma dying and trunks dye his hair blue look plausible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back