• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DBS Discussion Thread 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
So New (possibly also provisional) DBS ep.47 title: "SOS From the Future! A New Black Enemy Appears!!" "17 years in the future, Trunks is faced with a fearsome new foe" Huh so which future trunks is this doesn't seem like the one from the cell saga if it was 17 years later trunks would be like 30+ but he doesn't look any older than he did in the cell saga though that could just be because he is half saiyan. The timeline from trunks from the cell saga was what 20 years into the future from the cell saga and now 17 years on that hmm, i think this might be the current trunks who grows up and black goku comes in 17 years into the future.

Celestial Pegasus said:
So New (possibly also provisional) DBS ep.47 title: "SOS From the Future! A New Black Enemy Appears!!" "17 years in the future, Trunks is faced with a fearsome new foe" Huh so which future trunks is this doesn't seem like the one from the cell saga if it was 17 years later trunks would be like 30+ but he doesn't look any older than he did in the cell saga though that could just be because he is half saiyan. The timeline from trunks from the cell saga was what 20 years into the future from the cell saga and now 17 years on that hmm, i think this might be the current trunks who grows up and black goku comes in 17 years into the future.
No Akira already confirmed in the interview that this is the same Trunks from the Android Saga by saying he killed Cell and that times were at peace and hinted at what could have happened in the timeline that Trunks is from, it's not the Kid Trunks.

I know but it's confusing though if it's 17 years in trunks future after he got back from the cell saga trunks would be like 30+ and he looks the same he did as he was before but i guess that's the saiyan blood in him and then that would be like what his timeline was already 20 years ahead of the cell saga plus his 17 would be 37 years ahead of the cell saga and with where super is from the cell saga 7+5 to 6 years thats 12-13 years after cell so trunks would still be 25 years ahead. Though i guess the whole time placement doesn't really matter, lets hope they explain all this and the whole majin buu situation, and with 17 years to train hopefully trunks is a lot stronger than he was before.

Celestial Pegasus said:
I know but it's confusing though if it's 17 years in trunks future after he got back from the cell saga trunks would be like 30+ and he looks the same he did as he was before but i guess that's the saiyan blood in him and then that would be like what his timeline was already 20 years ahead of the cell saga plus his 17 would be 37 years ahead of the cell saga and with where super is from the cell saga 7+5 to 6 years thats 12-13 years after cell so trunks would still be 25 years ahead. Though i guess the whole time placement doesn't really matter, lets hope they explain all this and the whole majin buu situation, and with 17 years to train hopefully trunks is a lot stronger than he was before.
I think he is likely at least a SSJ2, but if Vegeta hasn't achieved SSJ3, then trunks most likely couldn't by himself, Trunks is likely of similar strength to Buu Saga Vegeta

The Living Tribunal1 said:
hmm wot if this is another completely different timeline/ parallel universe?
Could be, technically it would, but it wouldn't be at the same time, it would be from THAT timeline, but it wouldn't be the same as the possibility of Black Goku appearing and not appearing as well as the possibilities that occur from him appearing and not appearing, even the slightest changes even from a regular humans choices causes a different timeline, hell an ant and the direction of wind could count as one, depending if time is endless in Dragonball technically it would be an infinite multiverse due to infinite possibilities and branches to different timelines, like Frieza possibly killing Goku, Cell, Buu, Beerus etc.

It's kind of confusing at first, but you could get it nailed in if you think about it for a while.

Is that Mai. She looks beautiful.

Goku Black, though, makes me want to shrivel up and die.

WAIT, wait, the girl's holding a shotgun. I'm calling it. Universal shotgun. It's going to be the laser scene all over again. Goku Black's going to have his horrible smug face blown off by an ordinary shotgun. Please, he deserves it

MarvelFanatic119 said:
Goku Black is just a slightly colored Goku from one of those fighting games.
Turles would have been a better choice. :/
i think the "black" part is just a synonym to dark as in an evil goku or a corrupted goku

maybe in some parallel timeline, goku goes corrupt in seeking his goal of getting stronger

who knows

i think the "black" part is just a synonym to dark as in an evil goku or a corrupted goku

maybe in some parallel timeline, goku goes corrupt in seeking his goal of getting stronger

who knows
Could have been a BIT more creative with the design though, Toriyama :p

MarvelFanatic119 said:

who knows
Could have been a BIT more creative with the design though, Toriyama :p
well if goku black is the normal goku from another timeline, he wud look the same tho :eek:

well if goku black is the normal goku from another timeline, he wud look the same tho :eek:
True, but I was hoping more different than just a tan.

Though, did you see the earring he's wearing?

Evil SSB Vegito Confirmed?

Holy crap

Goku black has a Potara earring.Also I guess TrunksXMai was expanded upon.Maybe Trunks has a son.

Maybe Goku far surpassed Vegeta who never obtained God status and eventually became evil and forced Vegeta to fuse with him but was so powerful Vegeta's essence disappeared.Or maybe he is trying to fuse with current timeline Goku to become whole

maybe he wants to fuse with all goku and does some unetheical stuff to agin more power

i mean goku was always about getting stronger

and maybe this indirectly risks the existance of the db verse... maybe by displacing the order and laws of existance... but thats all crazy speculation

Darkinx said:
Im sure that's not the real Goku. He died 30 years ago because of the heart disease in Trunks timeline
maybe this goku black is a future version of goku from a universe which follows the same story to the main timeline if U7 untill U6 saga?

i really dunno

gotta wait for a few more weeks i guess

Darkinx said:
Im sure that's not the real Goku. He died 30 years ago because of the heart disease in Trunks timeline
maybe this goku black is a future version of goku from a universe which follows the same story to the main timeline if U7 untill U6 saga?
i really dunno

gotta wait for a few more weeks i guess
Could be but trunks wouldnt be the same we met. Sadness

maybe he wants to fuse with all goku and does some unetheical stuff to agin more power
i mean goku was always about getting stronger

and maybe this indirectly risks the existance of the db verse... maybe by displacing the order and laws of existance... but thats all crazy speculation
That's a very interesting hypothesis and that would explain why he has potara earring while he is still the same physically. Also, infinite timelines if he is looking for other versions of himself (+ way to travel in other timelines ... most likely with a time machine though).

I honesty don't know what to say about this anymore. My hype has reached new lengths!!

Anyways, I think Goku Black was fused with some sort of evil entity. This Future Trunks has to be the same Future Trunks from the Cell Saga. However, the woman, I think it's either a woman with a similar design to Mai, or is Mai, who survived the Androids of Future Trunks's timeline.

i think some parallel goku became corrupted out his pursuits and now has taken advice from some evil entity about how to get stronger

Maybe iN buu saga goku fuse with something evil and powerful not with vegita...well in fute timeline goku and other dies so this timeline might different that current dbz/s

Maybe all Makaio-shin have those type of earrings, it's not necessarily Demigra (it would be cool if it was, tho).

Well at least this Evil Goku idea isn't completely lazy, obviously there is some sort of twist with his character judging by the porta earrings he's wearing.

Hype, man. Hype. I REALLY want to see entire timelines breaking down so badly! Maybe have Goku transporting to other time periods with the upgraded Instant Transmission!

Dragon Emperor lV said:
He has the same earrings as Demigra.
Makaioshins/xenoverse probably confirmed.

Nightmare demigra x reader by mei senpai chan-d8wsa94
Hm ... Theory >

Black Goku is from an alternate timeline, where he became so powerful that he became a Makaioshin.

As a saiyan, he looks out for strong opponents ... defeat all the greater warriors, including the kaioshins, from his timeline and then, unsatisfied, goes to other timelines, defeating all the powerful warriors, even the Hakaishins (Gods of Destruction). (Remember, as the androids of Future Trunks timeline, those Hakaishins could be weaker than the current DBS timeline Gods).

Someday he goes to Trunks timeline, beat him ... Trunks escapes/is saved by someone, maybe Mai. And goes back in time, to our current DBS timeline, and warns the Z warriors about the iminent danger.

Guys, I just read a translation from the released poster ...

"Who is this dark warrior with the appearance of Son Goku and which in turn is threatening the 12 universes?"

So ... Yeah, the God Slayer Black Goku theory is a possible thing.

TakatoBlue said:

"Who is this dark warrior with the appearance of Son Goku and which in turn is threatening the 12 universes?"

Bro... Who would've thought we'd reach this? Especially when we were younger.

Hm ... Theory >

Black Goku is from an alternate timeline, where he became so powerful that he became a Makaioshin.

As a saiyan, he looks out for strong opponents ... defeat all the greater warriors, including the kaioshins, from his timeline and then, unsatisfied, goes to other timelines, defeating all the powerful warriors, even the Hakaishins (Gods of Destruction). (Remember, as the androids of Future Trunks timeline, those Hakaishins could be weaker than the current DBS timeline Gods).

Someday he goes to Trunks timeline, beat him ... Trunks escapes/is saved by someone, maybe Mai. And goes back in time, to our current DBS timeline, and warns the Z warriors about the iminent danger.

I like this theory!

I like this theory!
Forget it, no one can become a Makaioshin ... Like the kaioshins, the makaioshins probably born as makaioshins.

But ... the warrior slayer thing could be possible. Or ... he could be a Makaioshin's Herald.

(Or ... imagine Black Goku killing the last makaioshin from his TL and taking his potara earing as a trophy)

AnimeFanboy2916 said:
TakatoBlue said:

Tier 2, biatches!

Tier 2, biatches!

When you want to cuss but your mom is around. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back