• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DBS Discussion Thread 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread went into a Great Depression. I hope something happens in the next episode to throw this thread into a crazy discussions.

AnimeFanboy2916 said:
This thread went into a Great Depression. I hope something happens in the next episode to throw this thread into a crazy discussions.
Unlikely that anything will until the future trunks arc starts in 2 episodes

AnimeFanboy2916 said:
Yeah, that's the sad truth. Oh well, two weeks ain't so bad.
Do not worry my friend once the HAX is brought in there won't be anyone able to tear their eyes away from this thread.

Master Xar said:
Yeah, but you never know what feats and abilities filler could offer...
You got a point. For all we know, the Copy-Vegeta might be able to go SSB which might why SSJ3 Gotenks might not be able to beat him.

The Super Water in addition to stealing powers also appears to be able to go beyond that as it copied Vegeta's "spirit". Also anyone who has had their abilities taken will simply vanish after a short time frame, I take this to mean from existence.

Shock97 said:
The Super Water in addition to stealing powers also appears to be able to go beyond that as it copied Vegeta's "spirit". Also anyone who has had their abilities taken will simply vanish after a short time frame, I take this to mean from existence.
That sounds like Soul Manipulation.

Yeah, this pretty much makes everyone from the U6 tournament at least a 4-B, Piccolo is probably on the same boat considering his showings against Final Form frost.

And the Hax water is hyped to be able to eventually destroy the universe if it absorbs enough power (which is very likely considering it depowered Vegeta).

The old dude said something among the lines of the universe being destroyed if it keeps absorbing power.

It seems his race was the one that created the purple slime in the first place, but ofc it eventually got out of control and they had to sacrifice themselves in order to seal it.

I just finished watching the new ep myself, it was pretty cool, was also nice seeing Copy Vegeta tanking all the things SSJ3 Gotenks through at him, all that was also done without an Vegeta powering up, but Copy Vegeta had to power up with Aura to fight Base Goku, I still think even 1st Form Frieza is now above SSJ3 Gotenks actually, but anyway, perhaps this Black Goku thing was the result of that slime gaining Future Goku's power or something, these past filler episodes might set up the next Arc in some way, but this is just a theory of mine

Alexcar3000 said:
Shock97 said:
hm maybe more hax at least

hm maybe more hax at least
That's so much more than mere soul manipulation when your soul is taken your body is dead this slime copied vegetas very existence and as a result the original's being was fading

DBZMLP12345 said:
perhaps this Black Goku thing was the result of that slime gaining Future Goku's power or something, these past filler episodes might set up the next Arc in some way, but this is just a theory of mine
i dont think that will happen at all lol

i think expergamez's theory on the black goku thing makes more sense

Anyone else more excited for the next episode preview for the upcoming episode than the actual episode itself?

Shock97 said:
Anyone else more excited for the next episode preview for the upcoming episode than the actual episode itself?
I'm just waiting for that Future Trunks reveal hopefully in next weeks preview ^_^

DBZMLP12345 said:
Shock97 said:
I'm just waiting for that Future Trunks reveal hopefully in next weeks preview ^_^
I'm hype. I can see Zeno scanning the Time Stream talking about a disturbance lol

AnimeFanboy2916 said:
What was his theory?
because goku always wanted to be stronger he keeps going on and due to some reason, goku in another timeline/ parallel universe turns morally corrupt tby getting stronger and stronger

and the only one to stop him is vegeta or main timeline goku?

because goku always wanted to be stronger he keeps going on and due to some reason, goku in another timeline/ parallel universe turns morally corrupt tby getting stronger and stronger

and the only one to stop him is vegeta or main timeline goku?

That sounds amazing!

No, I was assuming he meant as if he went SSB, but no, Base Vegeta should be At Least 4-B. The water, however, should be 4-B normally, 3-A over time.

I think we should scale Botamo and other U6 warriors as "at least 4 - B" due to the fact Gotenks SSJ3 is a lot weaker than either Goku or Vegeta in their base form.

I liked that fight because it showed Final form frieza (RoF) is literally hundreads of times stronger than any buu saga character (due to the fact he totally owned SSJ Gohan in his first form that is more than 220 times weaker than his final form), and so are base form Goku and Vegeta.

Characters like SSJ Cabba should be traited as "at least 4 - B, possibly 4 - A" because in his base form he is already hundreads of time stronger than any buu saga character nad due to the SSJ he multiplies that power by 50.

Also, do you think we shiould create a profile for copy-Vegeta? For the water itself?

After all, the water showed some good hax: regen, power absorption, ability to depower someone, "spirit absorption" (can obtain memories and the same way of thinking as the target), can steal someone's identity (the victim will disappear in a matter of minutes).

Not to mention the water can do that to an infinite number of persons!

What if the red scarf that Future Trunks is wearing is the same scarf that Bulma wears now, but he's only wearing it to remind him of Bulma's death in his timeline? (I know Bulma only just recently started wearing the scarf, but maybe she had it somewhere in her closet.)

AnimeFanboy2916 said:
What if the red scarf that Future Trunks is wearing is the same scarf that Bulma wears now, but he's only wearing it to remind him of Bulma's death in his timeline? (I know Bulma only just recently started wearing the scarf, but maybe she had it somewhere in her closet.)
possibly, maybe goku black destroyed future trunks' timeline and bulma along with it

Future trunks is my third favourite character but I never expected DBS to go this way.I thought there would be some war of the gods or a Kratos-ish god slayer.That is not to say I don't like this idea.It could make for some great and mature storytelling and help Gohan get more character power and maybe some meat on his bones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back