• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DBS Discussion Thread 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm i think reality warping will eventually be introduced as well... i guess whis could reality warp ... we really havent seen him put in any effort so far

but for now, nothign is certain

The Living Tribunal1 said:
hmmm i think reality warping will eventually be introduced as well... i guess whis could reality warp ... we really havent seen him put in any effort so far

I really do think this next arc will satisfy the hax cravings. Many were upset with the Time Stop being the only thing showed off in the Tournament Arc but I wasn't, at least we know skills like that exist (and the possibility that stronger beings have resistance to them) and you can be certain Hitto will increase it even further next time we see him.

Shock97 said:

I really do think this next arc will satisfy the hax cravings. Many were upset with the Time Stop being the only thing showed off in the Tournament Arc but I wasn't, at least we know skills like that exist (and the possibility that stronger beings have resistance to them) and you can be certain Hitto will increase it even further next time we see him.
time stop wasnt the only thing... remember botamo.. who transfers his damage to some other spatial dimensions

Shock97 said:

time stop wasnt the only thing... remember botamo.. who transfers his damage to some other spatial dimensions
Ahh your right, that one slipped my mind. I just wish he had the power to go along with that ability, would definitely make him quite the combatant with that combo.

if db become just 2-B i will cry of happiness :'( it may become possible with all the gods of destruction and may be with the infinite timelines thing

Frenchie-123 said:
if db become just 2-B i will cry of happiness :'( it may become possible with all the gods of destruction and may be with the infinite timelines thing
if ifninite timelines do happen then busting all of them wud be 2-A (multiversal+) ^_^

Guys if you are looking for characters with guaranteed hax then look no further THAN OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR ZENO THE OMNI-KING YEAHHHHHHHHHHH!

He absorb Vegeta and stole all of his energy. Also, if Vegeta doesn't get his energy back, he might disappear.

So he spit him back out after absorbing him

He absorb Vegeta and stole all of his energy. Also, if Vegeta doesn't get his energy back, he might disappear.

So he spit him back out after absorbing him

Yup.

Hmm so at least 72 episodes huh, i think it will all be the black goku arc i have a feeling its going to be the first legit dbz sized arc as the first 2 were just movie recaps and the third was just suppose to be a fun tournament, this one has a legit villain.

One of my theories isn't just that Trunks felt the shockwaves in his timeline, it was directly responsible for the problems his timeline is now facing with Black Goku, whatever that is. As for time hax, I would love it if with an upgraded Instant Transmission, perhaps through SSBK, Goku could travel to other time periods. ^_^

I've been wondering what exactly Beerus wished for I know he brang the planet back but if he wished it had never ever been destroyed in the first place

1) That'd give Super Shenron reality warping hax

2) This makes sense how Black Goku is born seeing as he just lived out an evil life on Universe 6's earth and actually craves more power probably without even working hard to obtain it and he'd even be you know intelligent lol

3) Vados scepter beeping like that supports it since it detects any fluctuations in the timeline

4) Maybe Mirai Trunks comes back to tell him that this Evil Futuristic Goku is terrorizing the Future of Universe 6 & 7 and won't stop until everything is ash

hmm wot if black goku is the regular goku from a different timeline

imagine if that timeline/ parallel universe just went on like the main one but then goku wanted to gain power so badly that he eventually became evil and much stronger than the gods like beerus and champa and maybe even whis

and ended up destroying his timeline or something and is now mowing down other timelines as he goes on

how wud u react if this were the case

imagine if that timeline/ parallel universe just went on like the main one but then goku wanted to gain power so badly that he eventually became evil and much stronger than the gods like beerus and champa and maybe even whis

and ended up destroying his timeline or something and is now mowing down other timelines as he goes on

Black Goku is Heaven Ascension DIO then LOL except he turned evil not being one to start with

TISSG7Redgrave said:

Black Goku is Heaven Ascension DIO then LOL except he turned evil not being one to start with
nah, him being more like novel kars wud be cooler imo ... but that wud be too op too soon ...

so we got thanks to the Magazine that Black Goku is dark looking (in his Presence) meanign he has dark Aura so maybe Astricous Goku? just like those Xenoverse Characters?! perhaps^^

TheArcosian said:
so we got thanks to the Magazine that Black Goku is dark looking (in his Presence) meanign he has dark Aura so maybe Astricous Goku? just like those Xenoverse Characters?! perhaps^^
d'ont stop video :(

Frenchie-123 said:
TheArcosian said:
ahh their are so many awesome Eng Speaking DB Channels i was not needed the German Com. needs me ;)

TheArcosian said:
Frenchie-123 said:
TheArcosian said:
ahh their are so many awesome Eng Speaking DB Channels i was not needed the German Com. needs me ;)
ok i respect your choice :'(

I still actually can't believe that its possible we are getting Tier 2 DB on this wiki, possibly even 2-A if Infinite Timelines are introduced, if this actually comes true, I can die a happy camper ^_^, June 12 seems definitely like a long wait now

Tbh, I'll be happy with Tier 2 DBS, but it won't matter to me if the story isn't good. Knowing Toriyama, if it starts off bad, it's gonna take a turn and make it badass.

The Queen Diclonius said:
One of my theories isn't just that Trunks felt the shockwaves in his timeline, it was directly responsible for the problems his timeline is now facing with Black Goku, whatever that is. As for time hax, I would love it if with an upgraded Instant Transmission, perhaps through SSBK, Goku could travel to other time periods. ^_^
Well ... It's possible ... Xeno Goku can do this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back