• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DBS Discussion Thread 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe I'm slow because I just got up but what does he mean by this?

"moving away a little 'atmosphere that Dragon Ball Super has accustomed us until now. "

Shock97 said:
"moving away a little 'atmosphere that Dragon Ball Super has accustomed us until now. "
Super has been very lighthearted and not serious so far this means it will get more serious and dark.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Shock97 said:
Super has been very lighthearted and not serious so far this means it will get more serious and dark.
Thanks

Toriyama ain't playing games anymore XD

Sure hope not, even saying there's countless timelines in a single Universe could spell near a dozen 2-B tier characters

Celestial Pegasus said:
Shock97 said:
This and it is probably literal.

the Beerus and Freeza fight were limited to the Earth. Here they might fight across the universe

Darkinx said:
I found these leaks this morning: http://mantan-web.jp/2016/06/03/20160603dog00m200000000c.htmlhttp://natalie.mu/comic/news/189529 and translations say "On the [future] Earth, now freed from the threat of Cyborg, suddenly an individual named "Black" appears . Mirai Trunks tries to resist him, but not even the power of the Super Saiyan is enough to stop him. Mirai Bulma decides to seek help from Goku and Vegeta of ] the past, however, for six months after collecting the fuel for the machine of the time needed by a one-way trip, the Black formidable enemy stands before them (Bulma Trunks NDT).

Regarding the new section, the manufacturer FujiTV Osamu Nozaki, said: "We will see violent fights that will exceed time and space and will put the universe in danger, moving away a little 'atmosphere that Dragon Ball Super has accustomed us until now. After Majin Buu has followed freezer, and the next enemy of Goku and the others will be ... amazingly, Goku? the new visual art has done nothing but raise other questions, so just to fugarne one, I can say that the woman next to Trunks adult is right. Never in a series of crises / desperate situations in which Goku and Vegeta will be forced to close fight, Trunks and Mai came from the future will unexpectedly (?) a great contribution . I hope you will not be disappointed !! ". So, apparently Trunks will still be a Super Saiyan.
are they real?

@Fanof RPGS Yea i would love to see fights spanning the entire universe, amd yea they are real it's all over kanzenshuu and herms has already translated it.

Guys I'll bet anything that by the end of this arc that endless mike from the OBD forum will be too scared to even show his face there anymore due to him officially becoming nothing more than a db downplayer by that point.

I have a theory

Black goku is from a completely different timeline then trunks. He is doing his own version of The One but instead of killing his counterparts he is fusing with them. I know this sounds far fetched but he probably muniplates the events in their lives causing them to become evil and fusing with him to become op as hell. Though the earrings would need to let you keep fusing

Black Goku is the only form of Goku that I'd expect to have some sort of hax. It would fit Black Goku's personality given that he's basically supposed to be the exact opposite of the real Goku.

Derpmaster9000 said:
Guys I'll bet anything that by the end of this arc that endless mike from the OBD forum will be too scared to even show his face there anymore due to him officially becoming nothing more than a db downplayer by that point.
Mike is from OBD, they don't accept higher dimensions so it won't bother him

FanofRPGs said:
Derpmaster9000 said:
so that means they have better tiering system?

Strmi said:
FanofRPGs said:
Derpmaster9000 said:
so that means they have better tiering system?
No, they just think the more logical dimensional system does not make sense, and they use their universe - multiverse - megaverse - omniverse system

this is hype info man breaks space and time who knows how much more :3

AnimeFanboy2916 said:
What if Black Goku turns out to be faster than time?
Hmm...

A being that outruns the flow of time of a timeline... is that Infinite or Immeasurable speed?

FanofRPGs said:
No, they just think the more logical dimensional system does not make sense, and they use their universe - multiverse - megaverse - omniverse system
Which, to be fair, is pretty similar to the dimensional system but less comprehensive. For instance, Megaversal is defined as anything that can destroy a collection of large multiverses, which would be High 2-A, here. Omniversal is anything above megaversal that can destroy all universes and planes of reality in its verse, which here would be literally anything in Tier 1 as long as it's above High 2-A and can solo the rest of its verse.

Alexcar3000 said:
AnimeFanboy2916 said:
Hmm...
A being that outruns the flow of time of a timeline... is that Infinite or Immeasurable speed?
Moving without concept of time means you have infinite speed as time would be 0.

Moving throught time means your speed is immeasurable but still far from infinite.

AguilaR101 said:
Alexcar3000 said:
AnimeFanboy2916 said:
Hmm...
Moving without concept of time means you have infinite speed as time would be 0.
Moving throught time means your speed is immeasurable but still far from infinite.
Immeasurable is "faster" than Infinite.

Hype for next week is real, and yea trunk's hair isn't blue toriyama just drew that way i heard he has always drawn trunks with blue hair.

And that nep music was different and sounded dark i think this arc will definetly be darker than what we have seen before though that has already been confirmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back